My Girlfriends New Tattoo

mark45y

<snip> If she wants to tattoo a W on each bum cheek so it spells 'WoW' when she bends over then fine... <snip>

OK, now THAT I could never accept, because if I occasioned to see it the other way around, it would spell "MoM" and I could never again get biblical with Mrs T after seeing that.

Call me a prude if you must!

:cheesy: :cheesy:

Yes, i can see how you could object to that, id much rather it had the spelling WxW

:lol:

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't read past teh first page: apologies if I'm being redundant or whatever...

Seems to me there are a couple of different issues here and peope are arguing at cross purposes:

1) She know he really didn't want her to get one. She did anyway. That tells you something. Personally I doubt I'd put up with that (or rather what it said about her regard for me and our relationship) but only he can decide what he'll put up with. (And if I were her and I had so little regard for what he wanted, then I'd not stay...unless it was worth it for some reason...)

2) it is an unfortunate fact that, as others have pointed out quite well, Thais will make judgments based on superficial things often even more than is the case elsewhere. And as a Farang with a Thai woman or vice versa, then it is especially likely.

Those judgments may matter to some people and there are perfectly valid reasons why they might (eg wthe way Thai peope perceive you can have a HUGE impact on your experience here in numerous ways small and large).

3) He told her "she looked like a hooker and asked her when she was going to start working in a bar." I'd not put up with that if I were her (even if I agreed and I were OK with looking "like a hooker" and didn't mind my boyfriend saying that I was going to prostitute myself -- as the comment was clearly meant to gravely insult and be disrespectful).

OP: It seems obvious to me: you both need to move on (her more than you maybe).

EDIT for Format

Edited by SteeleJoe