What Is The Big Deal About Thai Girls?

myrealprofit

On the off chance that you really mean what you post and are not trolling, (and when I look at each of your previous posts, they all seem to be in the same vein), I will write this. What you describe can just as easily describe some women anywhere in the world and is not only a Thai phenomenon.

Furthermore, what you describe is only accurate for a very small portion of women anywhere.

He does seem to have a fetish for these kind of posts.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it was because she has laid back attatude and me not having to be someome I am not, not like my previous relationships in uk. plus she is beautiful imho but maybe not for the op but sorry I dont give a s:-,t..

I am wondering if my misses is thai. I payed no dowry, she works hard 60hrs a week (in uk) we started from nothing. she pay's her taxes to the goverment. makes more money than me. She keep buying me expensve gifts. Granted I do make make sure she send some cash home to the family in thailand but We do this to our own family in england, we look after our family.

So she has got into the English way of thinking,exactly the same as most non british women do.

Some would say she is an angel,some would say she is getting greedy and european minded.

I still cannot believe the the stupid fools that come over here and buy motorbikes and gold in the first meeting or holiday (2/3 weeks). Or the Ex Pats that put property and land in the name of a Thai they have known for such a short time.

I have been to Cambodia, Philippinnes and Vietnam, it does happen there also but not so common.

Buying love, works, she love you untill the money runs out or she gets a better offer.

The big deal about them is that they are very poor and thus very available to men who can't get girls in developed nations. Sorry to be the bearer of the truth, but...

That may be true but what about the guys who leave their wives after a holiday in Muang Thai and relocate to be with the girl they met here?

Why not enter a relationship with a Thai lady making sure

she knows that if she wants to support her family then she

has to earn her own money to do so. If she is not happy with

this then do not enter a relationship with the lady.

The big deal about them is that they are very poor and thus very available to men who can't get girls in developed nations. Sorry to be the bearer of the truth, but...

That may be true but what about the guys who leave their wives after a holiday in Muang Thai and relocate to be with the girl they met here?

the thai girl is usually half the age of the western wife. if he could get the same thing back home he would have probably already done so.

sorry, but the thai girl obsession is primarily economical (not that there is anything bad about that)

Here the Thai opinion,

Thai girls aren't really just the matter of beauty. But their culture, attitudes and behaviors, you ought be reckon to it.

Especially Thai and Japanese girl are usually well known in Asian for their fame of beauty.

Even if is just acting, their behavior (suppose follow up by their trend and culture nowadays) are very well respected and being fond by many foreigners.

When Thai girls treat their guys, they use soft voice and sometimes voice appear to be cute and sexy.

Most importantly, they are very humble and shy. Hate to admit, but that what usually makes us turn on and THEY may know that too, honest! I did survey once :)

Others girls from Malaysia, Korea, Singapore and other Asian countries may share little similar attribute, but Thai different.

Thai and Japanese girls are nonetheless 100% different from other Asian girls, almost no single attribute is similar to Thai.

I have dated with many Asian races girls.

Among all, I personally don't really like Malaysian, Singapore girls. They all fairly pretty :D unfortunately, their ability to attract and turn on men are bit down.

They tend to be educated and therefore they think they can live without men though still looking for romance relationship.

Thus, Asian girls I prefer Vietnamese, Thai and Japanese. They are 100% different.

They always make you smile, attracted, and feel connected. Even sharing different similarity, it not a problem.

Now u see why Thai girls make lot of different than many other Asian girls :D

Contrary to your belief, i feel thai girls are stuck up, i used to have a hiso corporate office working thai gf. She is extremely weird. she talks loud and impolitely, doesnt have common sense. She likes to brag about her friends are buidling owners, drive jaguars and porsches. she drives a benz. always throwing tantrums in the public on trivial problems, moody and all. the worst thing is she boasts about her past boyfriends were factory owners, farm owners and how she had sex with them including phone sex and orgy stuff and which hotel she went to, how many times she had sex with them daily, what style she did it, more than 10 bfs until me. i thought i was ok until she told me again once while We were having sex. totally opposite of what you call 'beauty'. history.

Generally Malaysian and Singaporean girls are more intelligent and have better common sense, yes common sense is very important factor to look for , to be included in what you call Beauty. Thai girls are friendly, the fact is they maybe too friendly sometimes it affects

the individual to set limits to the male-female relationships at work, desire overcomes conscience, third party relationships caused by uncontrolled afffection leads to marriage disaster. the reason why the hiso girl told me a high percentage of thai marriages end up in divorces.

Agreed.

Where I come from there is nowadays a trend whereby high school girls get them selves a "sugar daddy" who can buy nice things in exchange for the occasional shag. And the sugar daddy ain't some guy close to retirement; the target age is usually between 30 and 45.

So not only in Maung Thai.

the thai girl is usually half the age of the western wife. if he could get the same thing back home he would have probably already done so.

sorry, but the thai girl obsession is primarily economical (not that there is anything bad about that)

Lets see man is twice the age of the girl. He is most likely fat, balding, poor hygene, hair growing out of his nose and ears, toe nails are like claws and for a fee a beautiful Thai girl gives him company and makes him feel better than any woman ever has. He buys into it. Deep down does he really believe? Who cares he is happy and has something he can not get some place else. For this type of friendship what are you willing to pay? What is money if you do not have happiness?

Contrary to your belief, i feel thai girls are stuck up, i used to have a hiso corporate office working thai gf. She is extremely weird. she talks loud and impolitely, doesnt have common sense. She likes to brag about her friends are buidling owners, drive jaguars and porsches. she drives a benz. always throwing tantrums in the public on trivial problems, moody and all. the worst thing is she boasts about her past boyfriends were factory owners, farm owners and how she had sex with them including phone sex and orgy stuff and which hotel she went to, how many times she had sex with them daily, what style she did it, more than 10 bfs until me. i thought i was ok until she told me again once while We were having sex. totally opposite of what you call 'beauty'. history.

Generally Malaysian and Singaporean girls are more intelligent and have better common sense, yes common sense is very important factor to look for , to be included in what you call Beauty. Thai girls are friendly, the fact is they maybe too friendly sometimes it affects

the individual to set limits to the male-female relationships at work, desire overcomes conscience, third party relationships caused by uncontrolled afffection leads to marriage disaster. the reason why the hiso girl told me a high percentage of thai marriages end up in divorces.

but that is one example out of many. i have met women like her, but few, very few, and they were usually foreign educated.

thai women are simply women, for better or worse.

As for sing/malay women, uh huh, no, they are not status conscious at all. at least your thai example goes.

Edited by t.s

I met my wife in a gogo bar in 1993. We are now married with 2 kids and a nice house, kids going to good schools. People who get stung by bar girls are just poor judges of character. Either that or they've got no balls when it comes to ironing out the inevitable difficulties that arise in any relationship that lasts a long time. If you want a puppet, go stick your hand up a doll's arse.

Very good advice. It seems to have worked out for you well.

I met my wife in a gogo bar in 1993. We are now married with 2 kids and a nice house, kids going to good schools. People who get stung by bar girls are just poor judges of character. Either that or they've got no balls when it comes to ironing out the inevitable difficulties that arise in any relationship that lasts a long time. If you want a puppet, go stick your hand up a doll's arse.

So when the kids grow up are you going to break the news to them as to where their mother came from?

Hanuman1 didn't say SHE worked in a Gogo bar! He said he met her in one, maybe he was the one working there. I think I remember him, Number 26? if i right.

Hats off to you mate, I couldn't hang on to that pole all night!

Here the Thai opinion,

Thai girls aren't really just the matter of beauty. But their culture, attitudes and behaviors, you ought be reckon to it.

Especially Thai and Japanese girl are usually well known in Asian for their fame of beauty.

Even if is just acting, their behavior (suppose follow up by their trend and culture nowadays) are very well respected and being fond by many foreigners.

When Thai girls treat their guys, they use soft voice and sometimes voice appear to be cute and sexy.

Most importantly, they are very humble and shy. Hate to admit, but that what usually makes us turn on and THEY may know that too, honest! I did survey once :)

Others girls from Malaysia, Korea, Singapore and other Asian countries may share little similar attribute, but Thai different.

Thai and Japanese girls are nonetheless 100% different from other Asian girls, almost no single attribute is similar to Thai.

I have dated with many Asian races girls.

Among all, I personally don't really like Malaysian, Singapore girls. They all fairly pretty :D unfortunately, their ability to attract and turn on men are bit down.

They tend to be educated and therefore they think they can live without men though still looking for romance relationship.

Thus, Asian girls I prefer Vietnamese, Thai and Japanese. They are 100% different.

They always make you smile, attracted, and feel connected. Even sharing different similarity, it not a problem.

Now u see why Thai girls make lot of different than many other Asian girls :D

Like what T.S said, I think you are stereotyping. Based on few examples aren't generalizing the whole. I have dated and let say I used to have 7 or 8 thai gf.

However, I don't deny from what you said as well. Me too! I have seen such thai girls like how you would desribe and yes, quite often.

But they are not all like that ... maybe 50-50.

If you have a gf like that, thn good luck :D

If you can't stand her, my recommend is break up with her, and get a new one.

And yet, I wouldn't agree at all that most thai girls have no comment sense.

Maybe I should say open your eyes and see for others.

And one big reason I like about thai, they take advise. I often advise my thai gf if they make mistake, and they take my words for granted.

It is true that most thai girls talk loud and sometimes impolite, but usually not in front of their darling, rather with their friends. BUT anyhow if they do, they are exception, different from normal thai girl!!!

Even pretty thai girls aren't totally stupid because they know too! If they do that, all thai guys will have no doubt to break up ( that includes me). That how thai guys work!!!

As for Singapore and Malaysian girls, true they have good knowledge and comment sense. But because of that, that what makes them to have too independent and it is almost their culture to have their man to treat the ladies. HEY! What shit is that? Often pay meal for them and etc ... not implying all but generally.

(last thing to take note is girls that I have implied are not more than age 30 or girls that have workholic symptoms)

Edited by Syaomin

If you have two loving parents you will be quite fine. :)

"Mom was a whore" doesn't take too long to sink in and unless they are down's kids they will figure it out eventually.

I just can't understand where this kind of thinking comes from. A "whore" is someone who rents her body out, OK, but that term carries a lot of dirty baggage which is--in my experience of Thailand--usually unwarranted. Some of my best friends are bar girls, some got out of the business, some are still in it, but I can't think of them as "whores" and don't understand anyone who does. They are friends, and I respect them a lot. We all sometimes do things we don't want to do because we're forced into situations where we have to do them. Sometimes good things come out of those situations, sometimes not. There are plenty of highly moral women who have gone into prostitution because it was the only way they could see to support their kids, or parents, or whatever--a higher morality, to them--and these women are more heroes than anything else. Having a background like that doesn't mean that the children have to have some kind of rude awakening about what their mothers did at one time. When they're old enough, and they ask, they can be told gently and in a compassionate way.

Thailand doesn't have a prostitution problem, it has a poverty problem.

Some people lack compassion and have to refer to others in demeaning terms without knowing the least details of their circumstances. Physician, examine thyself.

8>< SNIP NESTED QUOTES DELETED ><8

I just can't understand where this kind of thinking comes from. ...When they're old enough, and they ask, they can be told gently and in a compassionate way.

Thailand doesn't have a prostitution problem, it has a poverty problem.

Some people lack compassion and have to refer to others in demeaning terms without knowing the least details of their circumstances. Physician, examine thyself.

Wintermute was probably just trying to illustrate the sort of ignorant prejudice that can arise if you are too open about your background with strangers, and he showed very clearly that you can't expect other people to have the same standards of decency, consideration and politeness that we come to expect from members of a civil society.

Its easy enough to make small changes to your past, and your history, but much harder to change the ignorant and bigoted. So I'd recommend that, unless you want to always start your introductions with a brief history of Thailand's social history, the impact of globalisation on subsistence farming, and the social pressures of filial devotion.

Your priest and your god are the only ones that need the full truth...and even then, its up to you.

SC

thai women are simply women, for better or worse.

Indeed, t.s. is correct. And lets all recall forum rules when posting as more than a few in this thread have come dangerously close to crossing a line.

Lets remember that you can't paint half a nation with the same brush. cheers.

The Farangs that come to Thailand are not the cream of the crop, most are closer to the bottom of the barrel. when a 60 year old gets a good working over by a twenty year old Thai Lass, he thinks he is in paradise and then dose his own thinking with his little head that has the IQ of a shoe size.

You can not buy happiness but you can experience great pleasure for your money, who would blame a poor sweet lass for taking all your money, that you are willing going to give someone, why not her.

Who's at fault here you for your pleasure at any price or she who will fulfill all your dreams till your money runs out.

Would you act the same way in your home country, then why do you do it here.

A Fool and his money will soon part!

Cheers: :)

Go to Russia, Africa, South America. Plenty of old, (relatively) wealthy men there with fit young wives just the same.

Thailand's just got better food and weather than Russia, never been to South America...

• 4 weeks later...