Chulalongkorn Hospital Evacuated After Stormed By Red-Shirts

webfact

The Red PR should be real proud of the photos of the displacement of patients.

Without question they will say that those photos are photoshopped...

Hospital beds are designed to be wheeled around. There is no excuse for patients lying on mattresses on the floor.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really want to hear more from this guy. Very clear he is projecting and obviously got burned bad while here. Although transparent it is kind of fun in terms of diagnosing his problems. But I am wondering if it is even an adult or a kid.

I'm guessing he's suffering from the "if it looks likes a woman, talks like a woman, and has breasts like a woman - it's probably a woman" syndrome.

I'm terribly sorry to disappoint at least one or two posters here, but a demented troll and all his related material have been snipped from this thread. Gentlemen, please carry on.

Ah well, it was fun whilst it lasted, sorry for the modding burden, but we needed some light entertainment. :)

This could very well prove to be an electoral disaster for the reds. The pictures of sick children lying on the floor are horrid and are going to be splashed everywhere

I wonder if they will also state the fact that they didn't even have to be moved. Looks like someone tried to pull a pro-government PR stunt and pulled it off quite well.

It was probably the fake reds who forcibly broke in to begin with too! :)

Nobody is denying that the red shirts entered the hospital. But they didn't harm any patients. If they wanted to harm patients, they could harm them at the new location too, so the move was pointless and effectively a PR stunt. I'm sorry.

Yes and Santa Clause is Thai... Your are dumber than a doorknob.

Nope Jaturon Chaisaeng former finance minister of TRT want to take the bet?

Apologies. Thought it was a typo.

As to the point: not a chance Pheua Thai are going to be a majority. A lot of people seem to forget that TRT back in their heyday only had a majority via i. buying politicians from other parties and ii. coalition voting. Those glory days are long gone, and after this debacle, no matter who wins, you're not going to get a Pheua-led government.

I go back to my original point: Newin is the only one who can bridge both sides.

that's on the board drawings, but reality will be different.

You may be right? he was offered the job before but turned it down!

Lets face it you would have to be mentally disturbed to take the job on in the first place!

Some people will believe about anything as long they see it written somewhere, anywhere, bathroom stall at a truck stop in Alabama, wherever,

For some strange reason, I believe you. Ooooeee dam_n these yellow tinted spectacles...

sawasdee

All wasted I am afraid. Whilst you were typing, sawow was sent to the great naughty corner in the sky, I fear never to return unless he re-registers as sawow2 or son of sawow.

LOL... ay yah! At least we try to have fun, most of the time! But his point was; we aren't Thai, so how dare we talk about what's happening in this country we choose to live in. He's right we can't vote, we don't have many rights... But at least most of us abide by the law of the land... It's not that hard to do.

just to be clear - because somebody is not born here but lives here does not make him or her a "sexpat" believe it or not there is people living and working in thailand who don't even have a thai partner. like myself! i live here for 7 ish years my wive is not thai. oh by the way i pay 2000 bath tax a month plus social security. and thats just for me.

how small minded to think everybody is here for sex or fat. widen your horizon you sound bitter to me. maybe your wife thrown you out. but thats your problem !!! anyway your little rant is of topic!!!

just to be clear - because somebody is not born here but lives here does not make him or her a "sexpat" believe it or not there is people living and working in thailand who don't even have a thai partner. like myself! i live here for 7 ish years my wive is not thai. oh by the way i pay 2000 bath tax a month plus social security. and thats just for me.

how small minded to think everybody is here for sex or fat. widen your horizon you sound bitter to me. maybe your wife thrown you out. but thats your problem !!! anyway your little rant is of topic!!!

Why do you pay Social Security?

cause i live here and work here

So do I, and I've never paid SS in 12 years.

I'm terribly sorry to disappoint at least one or two posters here, but a demented troll and all his related material have been snipped from this thread. Gentlemen, please carry on.

Too late, he's gone! :)

still there's a deafening silence from the gov,even the whole world is outraged about this. Same tactic as the reds, wait and see of how it works out before any statement is made. What a shame government this is too.

I always thought governments are in place to govern and not to watch like bystanders.

I like the "even the whole world is outraged about this", please, enough of the melo dramatics. Political problems of thailand are very low on the priority list of the world. Can you name one world leader who has spoken or used the word outrage when refering to thailands problem? I cant recall a world leader even commenting on thailand, let alone saying it is an outrage.

still there's a deafening silence from the gov,even the whole world is outraged about this. Same tactic as the reds, wait and see of how it works out before any statement is made. What a shame government this is too.

I always thought governments are in place to govern and not to watch like bystanders.

I like the "even the whole world is outraged about this", please, enough of the melo dramatics. Political problems of thailand are very low on the priority list of the world. Can you name one world leader who has spoken or used the word outrage when refering to thailands problem? I cant recall a world leader even commenting on thailand, let alone saying it is an outrage.

Maybe the international press aren't as "uneducated" as their Thai counterparts. And the PAD side of TVF has a monopoly on melodramatics it would appear...

Thaksins Reds must be getting quite frustrated by now. Their numbers are dwindling and the only outside publicity they get, is negative.

I have a feeling, that something really drastic and stupid is about to happen, because the Reds know, they don't gain anything, by just sitting there idle. Meanwhile, the Government can sit back and take the High (peaceful) Road.

Again, to me, this is all about elections and swinging votes. All sides know, that an election will be called sooner or later. Everyone is trying to position themselves, to be seen as the sensible choice, on the ballot. (Even though, Thaksin's Reds are not doing a very good job at that ;-). So Drama Queens on all sides, will continue acting. :)

I'm sure, the Reds know by now, that their little Revolution didn't work and that this Government is not about to fall.

does anyone know how many "protesters" are left on the "rally site" ?

Pictures of the whole thing, would be nice, to get a better idea of the numbers and setup. My guess would be, that the numbers are quite small now, because they decided to pull back, into a smaller area. Certainly no 100,000 and most likely not even 10,000. If I had to guess, just from the news and events, I would say 2000-3000. Anyone have current pics?

does anyone know how many "protesters" are left on the "rally site" ?

Pictures of the whole thing, would be nice, to get a better idea of the numbers and setup. My guess would be, that the numbers are quite small now, because they decided to pull back, into a smaller area. Certainly no 100,000 and most likely not even 10,000. If I had to guess, just from the news and events, I would say 2000-3000. Anyone have current pics?

thanks

sawasdee

All wasted I am afraid. Whilst you were typing, sawow was sent to the great naughty corner in the sky, I fear never to return unless he re-registers as sawow2 or son of sawow.

LOL... ay yah! At least we try to have fun, most of the time! But his point was; we aren't Thai, so how dare we talk about what's happening in this country we choose to live in. He's right we can't vote, we don't have many rights... But at least most of us abide by the law of the land... It's not that hard to do.

My apologies, yes was wasted effort.have never been vocal on this forum but have been here a long time.too many trolls nowadays.

I have no problem with people voicing opinions as that is discussion, but constantly being told to shut up as is not our business rankles.I have owned a "Thai restaurant for 10 years and have taken the grief with the blessing.

I am neither High so, or a dog, sexpat.We work hard, 12-14 hr days everyday.

we pay all tax and licences.

I will not be silent to an ignorant, ill educated and anarchistic prick (Thai or farang)

wake up and smell the coffee.

I love my wife ,kids and Thailand. just because I am farang, does not mean my voice is not allowed. so wake up and shut up if nothing constructive can be said by the "Thai posters".

So do I, and I've never paid SS in 12 years.

Quick off-topic addition: I pay SS, but only for my employees, not for me. I think employees are supposed to pay 50% of their SS, but many employers cover the employee-part too.

On-topic: yesterday was the first day that the red motercy drivers downstairs (who quit decorating their stand with red stuff a couple of weeks ago already, bad for business I guess) listened to Thai music on their radio, not those extreme rezi speeches.

Man from Phichit asks Democrat to help send him, 24 friends home

I've had a few relatives join the rally from time to time. They made really good money doing it...and according to them...it was a great PARTY! They had a lot of fun, and after a few days, returned home...I know for sure, if they didn't get any money for doing it, they would have never gone to Bangkok....

I wonder why an undercover journalist team doesn't try to trap them with hidden camera, pretending to join red rally and then air a report on how things really are. Imagine, a 3-4 days report showing everything, picturing the recruiter in E-San explaining the "terms and conditions of the assignment", the "safety deposit of ID cards", the "punching in" and the "salary" collection, all this from within the stage with clear faces in close-up. Such a report would surely make its way to ASTV or Nation TV and so long for the "democracy ideals" claims. Remember the ACORN scandal in the US? Undercover journalists were able to make 4 videos that blew up the whole organization... I guess the Reds don't deserve better treatment, it is high time to expose them once and for all.

Edited by BKK-Bangkapi

Remember the ACORN scandal in the US? Undercover journalists were able to make 4 videos that blew up the whole organization... I guess the Reds don't deserve better treatment, it is high time to expose them once and for all.

You might want to look more into it. Turns out the videos were unusable as evidence due to heavy editing. Once the DA's got ahold of the unedited tapes, the cases fell apart.

And the unedited tapes have never been released to the public.

From the LA Times, quoting the California Attorney General after viewing the unedited tapes: "The evidence illustrates that things are not always as partisan zealots portray them through highly selective editing of reality," Brown said. "Sometimes a fuller truth is found on the cutting room floor."

Let's keep things in perspective pls. Why is any of this worse than what we've seen very recently, with people getting shot and grenades going off and people dying? I sense a lot of fabricated indignation; the Reds are jittery, they KNOW they can get their faces blown off at any time by government (or rogue army) snipers.. It's chaotic, someone thinks they see military in the building directly overlooking their site.. It happens to be a hospital, but better safe than sorry.

Good of Dr. Weng to apologize though, respect.

Absolute rubbish..the reds are criminal thugs..they are getting padi by Thaksin (a criminal himself), they shoot troops, bomb banks, army, railway stations..they stop cars and beat up cars and their owners who are too slow to obey their illegal roadblocks..they raid poor peoples hospitals..they take bribes to vote... and then the cowards cry when someone fights back.. meanwhile Thailand suffers and the poor suffer the most. Get in there and get them out..shoot them i necessary..gangsters deserve no mercy