Best Place To Buy Football Shirts

alfieconn

I agree it's awful design - last times was great - but 'it is what it is' and I want to wear mine when we start losing I mean winning games

umbro today designs england shirts on the basis of how well they go with jeans, not for playing football in.

I agree it's awful design - last times was great - but 'it is what it is' and I want to wear mine when we start losing I mean winning games

umbro today designs england shirts on the basis of how well they go with jeans, not for playing football in.

nz all whites arent that much better i reckon, theyre too tight fitting for my liking

All-Whites-World-Cup-Jersey.jpg

NZ-2010-Soccer-Jersey.jpg

How about Rugby shirts? Anyone know where I can get a Crusader's shirt in Chiang Mai?

cheers

i havent seen any Super 14 jerseys anywhere in CM

if yr really after one,try asking in the BKK forum, im sure they will have some down there

I have to say i like the new shirt, i got one back in the UK when they first came out, i like the 50's throwback design, but especially living here the material is much cooler as its cotton rather than the normal fabric used for football shirts :D

Anyone got any idea why football shirts are made of material that actually makes you sweat more? :)

I have to say i like the new shirt, i got one back in the UK when they first came out, i like the 50's throwback design, but especially living here the material is much cooler as its cotton rather than the normal fabric used for football shirts :D

Anyone got any idea why football shirts are made of material that actually makes you sweat more? :)

probably due to some new fabric that doesnt breathe as well as cotton, but they dry quick

Rugby shirts are made that way

I know that some of the latest International rugby shirts are made with new fibers to dry quickly in the wet and I think Adidas claimed it was harder to hold the player in the tackle as they were much slipperier, but i remember the first batch they made for the All Blacks, many were ripped during the game

Anyone got any idea why football shirts are made of material that actually makes you sweat more? :D

probably due to some new fabric that doesnt breathe as well as cotton, but they dry quick

Rugby shirts are made that way

I know that some of the latest International rugby shirts are made with new fibers to dry quickly in the wet and I think Adidas claimed it was harder to hold the player in the tackle as they were much slipperier, but i remember the first batch they made for the All Blacks, many were ripped during the game

They just don't think of the man in the street (in thailand) do they? :)

Nice to see adidias tested them thoroughly before the game then, hopefully it enabled you to rack up more points against the Wallabies :D Not that you normally need to much help in getting points :D

because sweating actually cools you down when playing sport.