Eurotrash Need Not Apply

gguy

I was looking for a rental condo at some of the new condo developments in town.

I visited one behind the Avenue and was quoted 35K for a one bedroom.

I quickly said thanks and headed for the door. Then someone with a Swedish accent said wait up.

A young blond Swed appeared and asked me a number of questions about job status, length of time in Pattaya, national origin, and I think he was interested in religious beliefs (however did not come out and ask directly).

He then quoted a price of 15 to 17K for a one bedroom depending on size and location.

I asked what happened to the 35K quote. He indicated the girl says that to keep out the "EUROTRASH."

That does not sound completely unreasonable to me. Who wants tatted drunken low lifes in his condo. If they are this particular who they rent to, or who they allow to live in the building, staying there will probably be a more pleasant experience. Let's face it, there are many farangs in Pattaya I would not want to live next to.

That does not sound completely unreasonable to me. Who wants tatted drunken low lifes in his condo. If they are this particular who they rent to, or who they allow to live in the building, staying there will probably be a more pleasant experience. Let's face it, there are many farangs in Pattaya I would not want to live next to.

And many of the worst ones have $$$$$$$$$$$$

But I get your point. :)

Didn't take very long to go off the rails did it? And it will only get worse.

See the following rule:

7) Not to post slurs or degrading comments directed towards any group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

//CLOSED//