Latest Happy Hour Drink Deals

jellymeister

I like the 85 baht pint of beer at Robin Hood Pub on Sukhumvit and O Reillys on Silom every day between 16h00 to 19h00. Now at Robin Hood the pint is 110 Baht after 19h00, it was way better before at 99 Baht. I also like the 95 Baht pint of Heineken at the Duke of Wellington as it last 1 hour longer to 20h00.

Ranhahan Pub on Nana is also good but, for some reason, there are no customers so the ambiance is not so conducive for happiness so I feel sad after 2 pints there.

The Huntsman Pub is expensive for happy hour at 220 baht for 2 pints, the Sunday roast is now 750 instead of 650 baht. The Black swan is too expensive at 99 Baht a pint so they generally lose the tip.

The Londoner in my opinion is too expensive and I do not like to check if there are any more cockroaches in the free peanuts. The food also is too expensive, even with the presence of those unexpected little bugs. If someone knows a good exterminator for pest, please let them go there.

The Roadhouse on Suriwongse is too expensive at 110 Baht a pint on happy hour. I would like to say more but I have no time left as I must rush for the Happy hour.

How about for all of them to make an happy hour from 16h00 to 19h00 at 85 baht a pint and a 99 Baht daily special for the rest of the night after 19h00?

I like the 85 baht pint of beer at Robin Hood Pub on Sukhumvit and O Reillys on Silom every day between 16h00 to 19h00. Now at Robin Hood the pint is 110 Baht after 19h00, it was way better before at 99 Baht. I also like the 95 Baht pint of Heineken at the Duke of Wellington as it last 1 hour longer to 20h00.

Ranhahan Pub on Nana is also good but, for some reason, there are no customers so the ambiance is not so conducive for happiness so I feel sad after 2 pints there.

The Huntsman Pub is expensive for happy hour at 220 baht for 2 pints, the Sunday roast is now 750 instead of 650 baht. The Black swan is too expensive at 99 Baht a pint so they generally lose the tip.

The Londoner in my opinion is too expensive and I do not like to check if there are any more cockroaches in the free peanuts. The food also is too expensive, even with the presence of those unexpected little bugs. If someone knows a good exterminator for pest, please let them go there.

The Roadhouse on Suriwongse is too expensive at 110 Baht a pint on happy hour. I would like to say more but I have no time left as I must rush for the Happy hour.

How about for all of them to make an happy hour from 16h00 to 19h00 at 85 baht a pint and a 99 Baht daily special for the rest of the night after 19h00?

this is the Pattay forum :)

Some of you people are so anal and deter people asking questions. I can't see anything wrong with someone asking about happy hours?

No harm in asking I am genuinely intrigued though if it really makes a big difference in ones life if one bar sells a beer for 5,10,15 or even 20 baht a bottle cheaper then the other bar, does it really make a big difference in ones life? I'm not having a pop just interested to know.

Here s a good deal, all day pieces, not just happy hour. Tigglebitties on Soi Bonkai 55 Baht San Miguel, 60 Baht Spirits, 80 Baht lady drink. They also have some really good food. The best American breakfast in town. If you don't know where Soi Bonki is, take 3rd road north, the first light past Pattaya Tai take a left, go about two kilometers and it's on the right.

Wonderful bar on Second road and 13/1 has a cheap happy hour, about equal to 7-11, the band really screws up the words to songs, but if English is your second language, you won't notice.

Cherry bar on soi 8 is good. Later in the night the bars around it, turn up the volume so high that it makes it uncomfortable to sit there. The owner is quite the character, you can't help but like him. He also does a bar crawl every Wednesday to some really fun places. You need so show in advance to sign up.

FLB bar on walking street doesn't have much of a happy hour, however, the last Wednesday of the month has a gogo Bar crawl where every bar gives two drinks for the price of one. Several of them beat 7-11 prices on beer that way, and spirits and mixed drinks is the best deal in town. You don't need to sign up, just show up at FLB at 7:30 on the last Wednesday of the month, free pizza is supplied before they leave. The gogo's visited are changed each month.

Does anyone have any tips on best daytime and nighttime deals at the moment?
You can get a small bottle of water for 7 baht in most 7/11, Family Mart, ...

I don't think any bar, even during Happy Hours, could do better.

:)

All the bars on the Plaza opposite soi 7/8 are around 50 baht

btw nowt wrong with wanting cheap beer if your after a girl then pay a premium but out with a few mates for a chat then go for the deals if they are cold :)

Some of you people are so anal and deter people asking questions. I can't see anything wrong with someone asking about happy hours?

No harm in asking I am genuinely intrigued though if it really makes a big difference in ones life if one bar sells a beer for 5,10,15 or even 20 baht a bottle cheaper then the other bar, does it really make a big difference in ones life? I'm not having a pop just interested to know.

I don't think it makes a huge difference but if, like me, you like a couple of afternoon thirst quechers no bar is fully up and running so sitting at one bar is much the same as any other so why pay more? It's also nice to support the places that do offer a little off peak discount, so many places just stick with the same price no matter what time of the day it is. Stopped at a little bar in the back street of Jomtien a while back early afternoon, 70 Baht for a small Singha. There was just one very disinterested woman running the place and no music so no reason to stop any longer.

Place I usually stop at is Wonderful Bar, corner of Yamato and 2nd, 45 Baht for a Singha. I think it's about 50 for a Heineken. Not outstanding but a great place for people watching.

I've heard of those bars opposite soi 8 and it's a wonder they can keep going at those prices, I've also heard (rumour only) that one of them is run by one of Pattaya's "characters" of dubious background.

Here s a good deal, all day pieces, not just happy hour. Tigglebitties on Soi Bonkai 55 Baht San Miguel, 60 Baht Spirits, 80 Baht lady drink. They also have some really good food. The best American breakfast in town. If you don't know where Soi Bonki is, take 3rd road north, the first light past Pattaya Tai take a left, go about two kilometers and it's on the right.

Wonderful bar on Second road and 13/1 has a cheap happy hour, about equal to 7-11, the band really screws up the words to songs, but if English is your second language, you won't notice.

Cherry bar on soi 8 is good. Later in the night the bars around it, turn up the volume so high that it makes it uncomfortable to sit there. The owner is quite the character, you can't help but like him. He also does a bar crawl every Wednesday to some really fun places. You need so show in advance to sign up.

FLB bar on walking street doesn't have much of a happy hour, however, the last Wednesday of the month has a gogo Bar crawl where every bar gives two drinks for the price of one. Several of them beat 7-11 prices on beer that way, and spirits and mixed drinks is the best deal in town. You don't need to sign up, just show up at FLB at 7:30 on the last Wednesday of the month, free pizza is supplied before they leave. The gogo's visited are changed each month.

OOPS, for Tigglebitties, it should be traveling SOUTH on 3rd road to Soi Bonki.

I don't think it makes a huge difference but if, like me, you like a couple of afternoon thirst quechers no bar is fully up and running so sitting at one bar is much the same as any other so why pay more? It's also nice to support the places that do offer a little off peak discount, so many places just stick with the same price no matter what time of the day it is. Stopped at a little bar in the back street of Jomtien a while back early afternoon, 70 Baht for a small Singha. There was just one very disinterested woman running the place and no music so no reason to stop any longer.

Place I usually stop at is Wonderful Bar, corner of Yamato and 2nd, 45 Baht for a Singha. I think it's about 50 for a Heineken. Not outstanding but a great place for people watching.

I've heard of those bars opposite soi 8 and it's a wonder they can keep going at those prices, I've also heard (rumour only) that one of them is run by one of Pattaya's "characters" of dubious background.

I wonder who you mean lol

Soi Bonki? Last time I looked that street was called soi 17.

All the bars on the Plaza opposite soi 7/8 are around 50 baht

btw nowt wrong with wanting cheap beer if your after a girl then pay a premium but out with a few mates for a chat then go for the deals if they are cold :)

Sorry If I got it wrong, all I can say is they must have put the price's up in the last couple of week's.

Soi Bonki? Last time I looked that street was called soi 17.

Second that one Soi 17 never even heard of Soi Bonki (maybe where he goes for a bonk??)

Alll you Cheap Charly bashers, what is wrong about paying less for the same stuff?

There a quite a few bars in Soi 7/8 offering Singha at 40 - 45 Bht/bottle. I do not see the necessity to pay more at other bars, especially as the ladies are not looking better at all :-)

Anyone on this thread also interested in special promotions at the local Fitness Center, or the new entry requirements for the next Pattaya Runners' Marathon? Have I got the right crowd? :)

Of course, there's no harm in asking, but look at it this way:

I live here. I don't drink beer- I'm a Sangsom man. When I go out for fun, let's say I consume an average of 5 drinks each time. If I pay 50 baht per drink, it's 250 baht for booze. If I pay the 20 baht more per dink, that you suggest, it's 350 baht. Now, multiply this 100 baht per night difference by, let's say, 250 nights (for some, a year of drinking...) and I've now paid 25,000 baht more over that period of time than I could have if I bought my drinks more judiciously.

As a retired resident, I can definitely find other, needed uses for 25,000 baht... that's all I'm saying.

PS- BION, my favorite beach bar sells me one of these for 260 baht; 15 baht for a bottle of Sprite; ice free... usually lasts me 3 nights!

post-72929-1273036834_thumb.jpg

I live here. I don't drink beer- I'm a Sangsom man. When I go out for fun, let's say I consume an average of 5 drinks each time. If I pay 50 baht per drink, it's 250 baht for booze. If I pay the 20 baht more per dink, that you suggest, it's 350 baht. Now, multiply this 100 baht per night difference by, let's say, 250 nights (for some, a year of drinking...) and I've now paid 25,000 baht more over that period of time than I could have if I bought my drinks more judiciously.

As a retired resident, I can definitely find other, needed uses for 25,000 baht... that's all I'm saying.

PS- BION, my favorite beach bar sells me one of these for 260 baht; 15 baht for a bottle of Sprite; ice free... usually lasts me 3 nights!

Good Rum at any price.

Saeng Som / Sprite? Never tried that! Thanks for the hint :-)

And do they leave the electric on while you throwing that kind of money around for 3 nights? :D

And do they leave the electric on while you throwing that kind of money around for 3 nights? :D

No, man, whatza matter with you...? I bring a candle...