After Downloading Google Chrome Cannot Access Yahoo!

devaram

After downloading Google Chrome browser a couple of weeks ago I have been having trouble accessing Yahoo.

The first thing that happened is that with firefox I could not access yahoo at all but I could access with chrome no problem.

Then I had trouble even with chrome but could get in the' back door" by googling yahoo and then clicking on the search results for yahoo mail and then after getting into yahoo mail I could click on the yahoo! and get to the front page of yahoo.

Now it is even difficult to do that almost no ability to access yahoo! though I can still get into the yahoo mail indirectly.

Anyone have similar difficulties?

Anyone have trouble accessing yahoo for other possible reasons?

I've been using Chrome for a week now and find it super fast. It accesses Yahoo with no problem. You might want to consider removing Firefox, clean your registry and all the attendant housekeeping, and try again. Good luck.

I've been using Chrome for a week now and find it super fast. It accesses Yahoo with no problem. You might want to consider removing Firefox, clean your registry and all the attendant housekeeping, and try again. Good luck.

Go to Tools --> Options and dsiable "Use DNS pre-fetching to improve page load performance". It fixes issues for me - dont ask why - I know prefetching a few extra hostname to IP lookups shouldnt causes issues but it did. Restart

Go to Tools --> Options and dsiable "Use DNS pre-fetching to improve page load performance". It fixes issues for me - dont ask why - I know prefetching a few extra hostname to IP lookups shouldnt causes issues but it did. Restart

I followed this advice and it worked. (at least for now)