Thai Girls Are Evil And So Are Their Offsprings - Joke

eurasianthai

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stevo's post does not even deserve to be deleted SC... :D

No your right it should be framed placed in thai tourism shops in the ''be carefull section '' its all true guys! you live in thailand only as long as your wallet holds out ! and of late - they are stepping up the greed ladder!

few horror from a couple good mates of late getting cleaned out by tarts, they absolutely obcessed by money - ive often wondered why??? i mean what is there really there that we in home countries, would really go to such lengths to steal for ????????

no reason for a lot of it - what amazes me is many talk of it! -------------but nobody does anything about it ? she very corrupt, getting worse thats for sure ! :)

stevo 52

I'd have awarded stevo's post above the FA Cup for its contribution to the debate, but I didn't want to repeat it in quote.

Boo - you can have that one

SC

:):D

Agreed. It's beyond belief. It puts things into proper perspective when I wonder about some people on these forums. :D

NOW, I understand the difficulty some moderators have. :D

My fiance in Thailand and a pic of the majority of women to choose from in the US. Who's evil here? I LOVE YOU THAILAND!

post-58136-1273518055_thumb.jpg

Ah, Railay beach. What a lovely spot! A real jewel in a country full of jewels. I like the Perky smile on your fiance's face.

im w guesthouse.

op must be an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the post is in response to certain other threads demonising Thai women. I get it anyway.

And I still say that the title fooled me!

thai women are ok if certain provisos are taken into context

(1 never take em western country -- or you just tossed yourself into insurmauntable dept

(2 never take on a thai if its ever been with a western bloke in the past - he may have been rich spoilt it rotten so then the mentality rears its head me want same from next joey !

(3 never marry one = mugs game = you just lose your free spirit lol !

(4 Follow it like dick tracy first 6 months make sure its not losing its pants around the corner lol - it happens don't worry about that

(5 Try and find one has a dollar in the bank - by golly thats rare - reason being you'll need a financial hand after you go broke !

(6 Never get one thats right up with western world / materialistic mobiles, me want car darlink '' yes balls to that ''!

(7 Get em from the back blocks - ones they still think the wars on ''japs still in philipines'' and Mcarthur alive and well and wading ashore '' i shall return '' you know !

(8 nice one that you can educate - after all its in your financial interest --darling what it mean ''mobile '' ?---------my love mobile thats when walk to the fridge get me a beer --ohh okk darlink !! lol

( 9 you good man darlink look after me sex 23 time each day me love you ! --darlink me went Atm it speak not monies ??? my god ohh very bad - darlinkkk!! i very sorry iam to leave me not eat --what give to me 50,000 baht 1 munte !!!!!! ohh not enough for meal darlink ??you bad man - you remember me make your eyes go around you spoke - there good woman they spin like a poker machine wheels, you spoke when me get on top ! ohh you speak lie spoke love me ! now me thick / fat 8 kids you not want ohh ! not good you very bad !!!!

what for you speak iam see - saw !!

you spoke me the girl she work flower shop to her you spoke her she pussy it as mouses ear '' ???? what all this about the mouse ?-- only you see the mouse ?? who it the mouse ?????

You spoke me you go see the mouse other night? what you animal lover yes ? hmm - i want find this mouse nefore it ruin the marriage mine !! i kill it ! me today buy it 3 mouse trap !! me find the mouse okkk!!

lot of truth in the above - good race of women, but they must completely forget any other man in the world except you ! and - the commodity money - if she can ever forget those two things - she be a great bird !

until such time- you will be on an ever increasing rollar coaster of scam that she bestowes upon you - anybody whom thinks they wont!! believes in the flying car out of chitty chitty bang bang.

stevo 52

Stevo you are a racist sexist bigot good luck to you.

Yes they are. But they are CUTE devils aren't they... and well worth the effort. :)

they are indeed! congratulations to the OP. he seems to be a lucky man.

No congrats yet... unless I see the OP pic. For the nicer she looks, the more reasons she may have to be a 'devil'.

There's nothing like a good free publicity :D

So we've moved from a guy posting a picture of his wife and child (and I maintain my view on the advisability of that) to guys posting the bare bones of their psychological and emotional problems.

Evidence possitive of the disprortionate representation of 'fruit cakes' amongst Thailand's expat commmunity.

So we've moved from a guy posting a picture of his wife and child (and I maintain my view on the advisability of that) to guys posting the bare bones of their psychological and emotional problems.

Evidence possitive of the disprortionate representation of 'fruit cakes' amongst Thailand's expat commmunity.

Mods can't we close this boooooring thread? :)

There are certain threads that bring the creepy crawlers out from dark places they hide in. I think the shock value of the thread title was a bit of an encouragement to those who see it as gospel.

It was interesting to observe the dysfunction, but I am tired of seeing the thread title popping up day after day.

My son used to be like that ,now at 16 he is a moody teenager who rerely talks and then only in monosylables ,but then my daughter was the same for a few years,they grow out of it :D:) your lucky ,like i am to have a lovely familly.

To appease all those who find the topic title bothersome or upsetting I have changed it slightly to reflect that the op is making a joke :):D

Maybe instead of adding joke you should have added "Are they?"

Would broaden the debate but probably would not make it more interesting... :D

Edited by eurasianthai

quote name='Boo' date='2010-05-11 14:53:17' post='3586081']

To appease all those who find the topic title bothersome or upsetting I have changed it slightly to reflect that the op is making a joke :):D

"Peace in our time!"

post-60794-1273578030.jpg

SC

To appease all those who find the topic title bothersome or upsetting I have changed it slightly to reflect that the op is making a joke

You of course make the mistake of believing that people ranting on TV are actually referring to anything they've read in the post they are ranting about - or indeed that they've actually read the post in the first place.