What A Bllody Good Season This Has Been

alant

As the last day of the premiership aproaches, i cant believe just how exciting it has been. sunday will see the first 4 premiership positions decided which doesnt happen often on the last day.

of course i am sorry that the clarets had a mid term management crisis resulting in a terrible 2nd half of the season and relegation but who knows, we may help harry get 3rd :D

it has been a great season in the premiership for us and i will miss it for a season :)

my thanks to all that have made this a great year and especially Kevin at the red lion chiangmai, who has made sure the clarets were on.

to those that remain, good luck for tomorrow and have a good season next year.

oh nearly forgot. come on Fulham in the fairs cup or whatever it is called

Although i understand your reasoning that it has been good for many clubs especially in the race for Europe,the actual quality of football has not been as good as the last few years this season,only Tottenham out of all the clubs have shown a marked improvement and played some good stuff.

,only Tottenham out of all the clubs have shown a marked improvement and played some good stuff.

:)

Quite right Mr B-J a mention should also be made for the potential UEFA Cap winners Fulham who have improved steadily this season.

Let's all hope they can finish the job on Wednesday night! :D

,only Tottenham out of all the clubs have shown a marked improvement and played some good stuff.

Quite right Mr B-J a mention should also be made for the potential UEFA Cap winners Fulham who have improved steadily this season.

:D

And........... :D

:D

And........... :D

I'm sure City will continue to improve again next year. Let's hope its at the expense of the Arse. :D

City's missing out on CL was just a blip. They will be a major force next season. Anyone any ideas what the spending budget is? :D Arsenal sadly would be my bet for the title :D

I would'nt be feeling to encouraged about next season if i was a Man Utd fan. Too reliant on Rooney, Giggs Scholes and Neville older and with nothing like the normal squad strength. Excellent management to have achieved what they have this season. As Mr BJ says, better get the gags in now :D

City's missing out on CL was just a blip. They will be a major force next season. Anyone any ideas what the spending budget is? :D Arsenal sadly would be my bet for the title :D

I would'nt be feeling to encouraged about next season if i was a Man Utd fan. Too reliant on Rooney, Giggs Scholes and Neville older and with nothing like the normal squad strength. Excellent management to have achieved what they have this season. As Mr BJ says, better get the gags in now :D

The problem City have now is attracting the big names to take them to the next level, they basicly need 5 or 6 players and then it's going to take them 1/2 a season to gel so i don't think they will do as well next season as people think.

I can see the top 4 being the same next season with City,Everton,Villa and the bindippers fighting it out for 5th place :D

Edited by alfieconn

I thought we where just talking about the premiership :D

But of course Fulham have had a great cup run with little funds and a small squad! :D

City missing out!..... blip!.... major force!... next season!! google keywords :D

spending budget??? ...MILLIONS!!!!!

think it's been a pretty rubbish season to be honest, notwithstanding my own bias and the fact that liverpool have had an appalling year.

general standard of play in the league not up to much, season more memorable for mistakes, poor refereeing and out-of-form players than anything else. that it's come down to the last day plus the poor european performance only indicates that there's been no great team in the premier league this season.

Although i understand your reasoning that it has been good for many clubs especially in the race for Europe,the actual quality of football has not been as good as the last few years this season,only Tottenham out of all the clubs have shown a marked improvement and played some good stuff.

Yes !! the six points Wolves took off Tottenham were most useful................

think it's been a pretty rubbish season to be honest, notwithstanding my own bias and the fact that liverpool have had an appalling year.

general standard of play in the league not up to much, season more memorable for mistakes, poor refereeing and out-of-form players than anything else. that it's come down to the last day plus the poor european performance only indicates that there's been no great team in the premier league this season.

Awful, fcukign awful for me too.. :)

Topped off by the Pond Life finishing 4th...

& overall i don't think it's been a good Year, Wigan losing Games by 8 & 9, Chelsea winning Games by 7 Goals a few times & even 8, a few Teams finishing on less points that what we went down on a few Years back too..

No English Teams in the CL Semi's says a lot too i believe about the Prem & it's Club's at the moment..

Only Chelsea & T*ttenham, oh & Fulham, can say they've had a decent Season in my opinion..

Of course the lieks of Wolves & Brum can too but without the success of the otehr 3 obviously.

More Teams have had bad Seasons than Teams saying they have had good ones..

many of our teams haven't delivered what we hoped but we still had to wait until the last day to know who would be champions. spurs came good under harry, the hammers stay up then fire their manager, we go down and keep our manager, oh well

You are always going to get people who think it's been a good season and those who think it's been garbage. It all depends on what your targets and your expectations were. I think overall, even though dissapointed with not getting in the Champions League, City had a good season.