Why Are People So Obsessed With Thai Chinese Girls?

eurasianthai

I would date a dark skin or light skin Thai girl, That while I really dislike blond hair, I wouldn't say no to A Farang girl with blond hair.

So, what you are saying is that you will take on almost anyone is willing. In other words, you are just a normal guy. :)

A normal guy and a TV member are not the same it seems.... I like variety, if I have a tall pale girlfriend I look at the lil dark ones and vice versa, there are sexy girls the world over, Iceland to Swaziland.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if "normal" is a word I would use to describe myself. But while I have preferences but will toss them aside if I make a real connection. I won't take anyone who is willing and have turned down many Thai girls who have thrown them selves at me. I know I wasn't the first and I wasn't going to be the last and all those clinical pictures I had to do while writing my thesis/lesson plan on adolescent sexuality have burned into my retina! I like not waking up with new burning or itching sensations! :)

Here we go again...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO3CoLTv0i8...player_embedded

This VDO does not express -opposite- my own opinion!

The Chinese of South East Asia are of similar calibre to the Jews of Europe.

They are intelligent, intellectual, have their own unique culture and above all, successful.

This causes resentment amongst the true native populations and causes difficulties for co-existence.

I am beginning to feel (I hope I am wrong, and this is just my opinion) that Thailand may be heading as the next Rwanda or East Timor.

3 ways racial killings among the Thai & Chinese & Muslim.

Stirring the melting pot through immigration benefits us all, in my opinion, but the quantitative paint-blending approach to nationality doesn't really make sense; your 25% Italian, 25% Irish, 25% Gernam, 12.5% English, 6.25% Chinese 3.125% Ivorian 3.125% ferret 5th generation Bostonian will be 100% American, same as the Vietnamese that arrived in 1973.

This is a great point. It is one of the key reasons that made America great. It is one of the key reasons that hold so many other countries back. And America is reverting back in the wrong direction. Kids getting sent home from school for wearing American flag t-shirts on Cinco de Mayo because administrators are instructed that Americans of Mexican descent may be offended? So many people have proclaimed Obama as the first African-American President, when he is only 25% of African descent (50% Caucasian, 25% Arab, 25% African). And those who tell it like it is are labeled as racist and bigoted. It's a serious reversal of fortune.

India has been held back from centuries because of a race-based caste system. The entire Middle East is even worse, ultimately over and above religious affiliation. And arguably most of Thailand's recent and long term strife has some racial motivations. I wish Thailand could grow to put these racial biases behind and focus on more important aspects of the future. Instead, Thailand is the ultimate underachiever in the sourtheast Asian region, so much potential yet so much inner strife and bigotry holding back that potential.

Speaking personally, I think the OP missed out an "and" - perhaps he could use BigWheelMan's spare one - and I'm not going to say why I'm obsessed with Thai and Chinese girls; I think of it more as a hobby than an obsession...

I wouldn't know a Thai-Chinese from a Lao-Thai or a Malay-Thai or just your average garden variety "full-blooded" Thai. And why should that even be a concern? My partner happens to be a dark-skinned Thai, but what is her ancestral heritage? Don't know, don't care. The mysterious and random forces of the universe brought us together, changing both of our lives dramatically, and we wouldn't have it any other way.

The obsession may be more with middle class girls, with Chinese-Thai families just being more likely to be middle class?

It does make some sense to find a partner with a somewhat similar level of education, age and financial means. (Though not dissing those marrying WAY above their station. :) )

makes sense but then can you explain why men go for 2nd graded level earth girls? who have nothing in common to the men they marry

Middle class?

In the old days (1930 to 50's), commercial prostitution were only found in Chinatown. Almost all the prostitute are Chinese girls, 1st and 2nd generation immigrants. They serves mostly Chinese Koolies (labour). Chinese whore houses still exist today around Yaowarat & Charoen Krung area.

There is an obvious IQ advantage of 10-20 points. Consider the average Thai IQ is 91, Hong Kong is 107. Mainland China is 100, Phillipines is 86, India is 81. Remove the 14,000,000 Chinese from the Thai number and you probably have an average IQ somewhere between the Phillipines 86 and Indias 81.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_by_country

I've got a white cape and hood you can borrow

SC

This is of course only my personal experience and should not be interpreted to be a universal truth.

Dark skinned ladies are usually farmers, right?

Light skinned girls are usually not farmers, still with me?

Farm ladies are close to the earth. I think they may rightly be called earthy.

On three separate occasions I visited different agricultural regions of Thailand with a Thai lady native to that region. The women in question did not know the extent of my Thai vocabulary. So I was able to listen as a fly on the wall as they chatted about food and relatives and the normal things country women talk about.

The ladies living in the rural communities had little or no exposure to foreign people. They were quite curious about the foreign male.

They asked questions that were similar to the questions one would ask when buying a stud horse. In fact identical to questions I have heard on stud farms in Kentucky. I was slightly surprised they didn't ask about manners, or wealth or my political leanings. They never mentioned if I liked craft projects or put the lid down on the toilet (of course they don't have toilet lids so perhaps this is a superfluous point). They didn't ask if I liked cats or children. They just kept talking about those horse questions and slapping their legs and laughing loudly. Saying, "jing law.(really)" over and over again.

I have also met light skinned women and have visited their homes in suburban areas or their shops and/or businesses. The women also gathered to talk about food and family but I never heard the horse questions mentioned.

I have come to the conclusion that men who have a problem being evaluated like livestock would prefer to be with a light skinned Thai/Chinese woman.

And that men who are used to being referred to as a horse like the darker skinned women.

They didn't ask if I liked cats or children. They just kept talking about those horse questions and slapping their legs and laughing loudly. Saying, "jing law.(really)" over and over again.

I have tears running down my cheeks and I can't stop laughing. Thanks for some great insight, and finally solving the "question" of Thai-Chinese girls.

mario299

There is an obvious IQ advantage of 10-20 points. Consider the average Thai IQ is 91, Hong Kong is 107. Mainland China is 100, Phillipines is 86, India is 81. Remove the 14,000,000 Chinese from the Thai number and you probably have an average IQ somewhere between the Phillipines 86 and Indias 81.

Which may come at the expense of understanding statistics and averages. :D (Hint: an average of anything is not a guarantee, or in your words 'obvious advantage'. :D

And secondly, you seem to assume that Chinese Thais would have the same IQ as mainland China (a number that's under heavy criticism as well). You'd have to show that this is higher / significantly different from other urban Thais.

And thirdly, that 'Farangs in Thailand' have the same IQ as those earning a living at home, is a big assumption. I'm not buying that until a survey is done, but from what I read on this forum, it doesn't look good. :)

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

This is of course only my personal experience and should not be interpreted to be a universal truth.

Dark skinned ladies are usually farmers, right?

Light skinned girls are usually not farmers, still with me?

Farm ladies are close to the earth. I think they may rightly be called earthy.

On three separate occasions I visited different agricultural regions of Thailand with a Thai lady native to that region. The women in question did not know the extent of my Thai vocabulary. So I was able to listen as a fly on the wall as they chatted about food and relatives and the normal things country women talk about.

The ladies living in the rural communities had little or no exposure to foreign people. They were quite curious about the foreign male.

They asked questions that were similar to the questions one would ask when buying a stud horse. In fact identical to questions I have heard on stud farms in Kentucky. I was slightly surprised they didn't ask about manners, or wealth or my political leanings. They never mentioned if I liked craft projects or put the lid down on the toilet (of course they don't have toilet lids so perhaps this is a superfluous point). They didn't ask if I liked cats or children. They just kept talking about those horse questions and slapping their legs and laughing loudly. Saying, "jing law.(really)" over and over again.

I have also met light skinned women and have visited their homes in suburban areas or their shops and/or businesses. The women also gathered to talk about food and family but I never heard the horse questions mentioned.

I have come to the conclusion that men who have a problem being evaluated like livestock would prefer to be with a light skinned Thai/Chinese woman.

And that men who are used to being referred to as a horse like the darker skinned women.

Yes the question I always notice is 'so what do you feed it?'

But I enjoy it.

I wouldn't take IQ tests as gospel they are only indicators and there are quite a few things that "national IQ" doesn't take into consideration. For one there's immense brain drain in the lower middle income developing countries like India, Phillipines, and even Thailand in some major fields. Second, the tests are inconsistent and don't reflect the actual demographics of the population. Third, a lot of those tests were taken with children of wildly different age groups. How can you test 9-12 year olds in one country and 15-17 year olds in another and call it consistent? The results could vary tremendously in adults. A lot of it is based on early education.

Also correlating "IQ" with GDP isn't as profound as it seems. More developed countries have better primary/secondary education. This doesn't mean the population in those developing world countries are naturally "stupid" like the study implies.

Which may come at the expense of understanding statistics and averages. :D (Hint: an average of anything is not a guarantee, or in your words 'obvious advantage'. :D

And secondly, you seem to assume that Chinese Thais would have the same IQ as mainland China (a number that's under heavy criticism as well). You'd have to show that this is higher / significantly different from other urban Thais.

And thirdly, that 'Farangs in Thailand' have the same IQ as those earning a living at home, is a big assumption. I'm not buying that until a survey is done, but from what I read on this forum, it doesn't look good. :)

Won't argue about the anything but the last paragraph Mr. Kwai. I am sure the IQ's of those living back in farangland are not that low. :D

Stirring the melting pot through immigration benefits us all, in my opinion, but the quantitative paint-blending approach to nationality doesn't really make sense; your 25% Italian, 25% Irish, 25% Gernam, 12.5% English, 6.25% Chinese 3.125% Ivorian 3.125% ferret 5th generation Bostonian will be 100% American, same as the Vietnamese that arrived in 1973.

This is a great point. It is one of the key reasons that made America great. It is one of the key reasons that hold so many other countries back. And America is reverting back in the wrong direction. Kids getting sent home from school for wearing American flag t-shirts on Cinco de Mayo because administrators are instructed that Americans of Mexican descent may be offended? So many people have proclaimed Obama as the first African-American President, when he is only 25% of African descent (50% Caucasian, 25% Arab, 25% African). And those who tell it like it is are labeled as racist and bigoted. It's a serious reversal of fortune.

India has been held back from centuries because of a race-based caste system. The entire Middle East is even worse, ultimately over and above religious affiliation. And arguably most of Thailand's recent and long term strife has some racial motivations. I wish Thailand could grow to put these racial biases behind and focus on more important aspects of the future. Instead, Thailand is the ultimate underachiever in the sourtheast Asian region, so much potential yet so much inner strife and bigotry holding back that potential.

Speaking personally, I think the OP missed out an "and" - perhaps he could use BigWheelMan's spare one - and I'm not going to say why I'm obsessed with Thai and Chinese girls; I think of it more as a hobby than an obsession...

I wouldn't know a Thai-Chinese from a Lao-Thai or a Malay-Thai or just your average garden variety "full-blooded" Thai. And why should that even be a concern? My partner happens to be a dark-skinned Thai, but what is her ancestral heritage? Don't know, don't care. The mysterious and random forces of the universe brought us together, changing both of our lives dramatically, and we wouldn't have it any other way.

Very good post. I agree with everything you said. I'm constantly amazed at how bigoted some people are... Like the song from the musical "South Pacific"

Quote...

You've got to be taught before it's too late,

before you are 6 or 7 or 8,

to hate all the people your relatives hate,

you've got to be carefully taught.

SC

Are you sure you won't be needing it? That is something most of us would not think to pack and bring with us.

I wouldn't take IQ tests as gospel they are only indicators and there are quite a few things that "national IQ" doesn't take into consideration. For one there's immense brain drain in the lower middle income developing countries like India, Phillipines, and even Thailand in some major fields. Second, the tests are inconsistent and don't reflect the actual demographics of the population. Third, a lot of those tests were taken with children of wildly different age groups. How can you test 9-12 year olds in one country and 15-17 year olds in another and call it consistent? The results could vary tremendously in adults. A lot of it is based on early education.

Also correlating "IQ" with GDP isn't as profound as it seems. More developed countries have better primary/secondary education. This doesn't mean the population in those developing world countries are naturally "stupid" like the study implies.

So you are saying that things could actually be much worse than they appear on the surface?

So you are saying that things could actually be much worse than they appear on the surface?

I'm saying it's wildly inaccurate and unscientific.

SC

Are you sure you won't be needing it? That is something most of us would not think to pack and bring with us.

:) Nice retort. Gave me a chuckle.

Seriously though, anyone who says that there is absolutely no genetic or social basis for intelligence does need to spend a bit of time reading Steven Pinker. The fact that Hitler made the idea unpopular does not justify ignoring the obvious factual data.

Like anything it is important to keep a reasonable amount of perspective, but you can't keep suppressing science forever. All people are not created equal despite what we would like to believe.

SC

:D Nice retort. Gave me a chuckle.

Seriously though, anyone who says that there is absolutely no genetic or social basis for intelligence does need to spend a bit of time reading Steven Pinker. The fact that Hitler made the idea unpopular does not justify ignoring the obvious factual data.

Like anything it is important to keep a reasonable amount of perspective, but you can't keep suppressing science forever. All people are not created equal despite what we would like to believe.

Right and if you can positively correlate aspects of race with intelligence then you should be giving speeches at the TED foundation or applying for the nobel prize in anthropology. :)

Next you'll be telling me research is being kept down by Jews or the liberal conspiracy.

I'm saying it's wildly inaccurate and unscientific.

Inaccurate and unscientific clearly imply that things could be much worse than they appear. This was not my study. I am not arguing the accuracy of it which is why I gave a 10 point spread. The 10 point spread is based upon a 37 year personal experience here with these people. Look at all the scores for the various countries and for the most part, they seem to fit general perceptions. Any one of them can be personalized and argued. The point however remains.

Inaccurate and unscientific clearly imply that things could be much worse than they appear. This was not my study. I am not arguing the accuracy of it which is why I gave a 10 point spread. The 10 point spread is based upon a 37 year personal experience here with these people. Look at all the scores for the various countries and for the most part, they seem to fit general perceptions. Any one of them can be personalized and argued. The point however remains.

Inaccurate and unscientific simply means the results are inaccurate and unscientific. It doesn't mean it could be better or worse it's just that it's invalid to begin with. No conclusions or theories should be drawn from corrupted data.

Also, do you always assign arbitrary spreads and your own uneducated interpretation to data?

I hope you don't work in accounting or a business field. :)

Trying to pull the thread back on topic, perhaps someone could provide us with illustrations to highlight the differences between Thai Chinese girls and the other racial groups within the nation.

Reviewing my own obsessions, I see that I am particularly obsessed with non-Chinese vietnamese - presumably viets. I thought also Khmers, but now not so sure I would know one if I saw one.

The practical tips given so far are not of much benefit to me, as I find that IQ is not a good measure of wit, which can be fairly easily established through conversation, though perhaps not so easily arbitrarily quantified.

Although, of course, the post is not about Thai Chinese girls, but rather about people's obsessions. Someone with a firmer grip on the reins should help pull us back to topic...

SC

Inaccurate and unscientific simply means the results are inaccurate and unscientific. It doesn't mean it could be better or worse it's just that it's invalid to begin with. No conclusions or theories should be drawn from corrupted data.

Also, do you always assign arbitrary spreads and your own uneducated interpretation to data?

I hope you don't work in accounting or a business field. :)

I concede to your overwhelming argument. It is possible that the average IQ in Zimbabwe is higher than that of Japan.

Edited by Pakboong

The ONLY people I know who are " obsessed with Chinese Thai against Thai Thai " Are the many people that post on TV asking Why are people obsessed by Chinese Thai ? :)

I have found they are NOT!!!! :D

I agree with this, no idea why so many people care about other people's dating habits. As I said before Date what and who you like and tell others to shove it. You are in the relationship for you and your partner, not some person behind a computer screen.

I would date a dark skin or light skin Thai girl, That while I really dislike blond hair, I wouldn't say no to A Farang girl with blond hair.

So, what you are saying is that you will take on almost anyone is willing. In other words, you are just a normal guy. :D

hehe reminds me of that saying we have at home..

"any port in a storm" :D

Suffice to say that such a storm might be a once in a century occurance here in LOS..

And it seems there are so many ports here that its sometimes hard to know where to pull up. :)

IME the hardest part is avoiding the sharks :D