Im Office In Phitsanulok?

ruebenpiatt

I'm in Uttaradit,and would like to change my Non-o visa to a Non-o marriage visa in Aug.Is there a officw inPhitsanulok or do I have to go to NAN?? And what are the requirments? We have been married 17 yrs,have bankaccounts joint and sep. mine with 400,000 in fixed account.My name is on house book,and I'm reg.at the police station and am getting yellow res.book and my Thai. drivers Lic. Any thing else??? Thanks for any input -Help

You still have to go to Nan, Pitsanulok is for Pitsanulok and Petchabun provinces only.

You don't change your visa, you ask for an extension of stay based on marriage.

If going for the money in the bank option you will need to have 400,000 in a bank account in Thailand in your name only. You wil need an updated bank book and letter from the bank confirming your saldo. Do the bank letter the day before you go to Nan.

Draw a map to your house and take pictures of you inside the house and also some outside the house with at least one in which the house number is visible. Proof of marriage (marriage certificate and copy of ledger Kor Ror 2 form from amphur)

All documents must be submitted in two fold.

Nan immigration will visit you at your house too and will require that you pay them for that visit.

Edit:

They will also want to see a bankbook with some cash flow in it, just to see you have money to spend besides the 400,000 and will interview your wife.

:) THANK-YOU!!

You still have to go to Nan, Pitsanulok is for Pitsanulok and Petchabun provinces only.

If going for the money in the bank option you will need to have 400,000 in a bank account in Thailand in your name only. You wil need an updated bank book and letter from the bank confirming your saldo. Do the bank letter the day before you go to Nan.

Draw a map to your house and take pictures of you inside the house and also some outside the house with at least one in which the house number is visible. Proof of marriage (marriage certificate and copy of ledger Kor Ror 2 form from amphur)

Nan immigration will visit you at your house too and will require that you pay them for that visit.

Edit:

They will also want to see a bankbook with some cash flow in it, just to see you have money to spend besides the 400,000 and will interview your wife.

• 1 month later...

biggrin.gif THANK-YOU!!QUOTE (Mario2008 @ 2010-05-10 15:58:49) You still have to go to Nan, Pitsanulok is for Pitsanulok and Petchabun provinces only.

Edit:

.Nan only visit if you re a doubtful case,old hands have no prob.Make sure yo have all the required Docs, and they Wizz it Through.Most Helpful and Friendly, they hardly spoke to me

.Nan only visit if you re a doubtful case,old hands have no prob.Make sure yo have all the required Docs, and they Wizz it Through.Most Helpful and Friendly, they hardly spoke to me

Immigration generally visits all people who apply for their first extension of stay based on marriage to a Thai national. After that they don't visit anymore. In case you move to another immigration area, they might visit you again for your first extension there.