Thai Protesters To Rally Until Deputy PM Suthep Surrenders

webfact

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wasn't there a red shirt speaker asking for Abhisit to be hanged in Sanam Luang at one point? Think it was around or after 10th April.

Oh my god, getting more and more ridiculous, are we?

I'll check all my sources and get back to you :)

because terrorists normallly surrender to the police .

Suthep ordered the killing of civilians he is one of them

Links please. I want to read where Suthep ordered the killing of civilians.

Thanks

He sent the army with live ammos against the reds . That is public knowledge .

He must have know they will shoot

The red extremists few must appear before a tribunal fair and square and so does Suthep.

No, you stated he ordered this. "Suthep ordered the killing of civilians."

You have given absolutely nothing to support your statement, nothing.

"He must have know..." says nothing really.

Really, you don't know, right? You're making a wild assumption based on red rhetoric.

The DSI is a branch of the Ministry of Justice, ie., they are a kind of police. Here is their website:

DSI home page

Notice that the head of the DSI, who reports to the Minister of Justice, is Police Colonel Tawee Sodsong

It looks to me like Suthep will be reporting to the police tomorrow. But I think the Reds won't be satisfied until he turns himself in to Sae Dang and the Red Guards!

Good for Suthep reporting to the police. I doubt that there's anything they could legitimately charge him with, so why not - and the loony demand is satisfied. They'll come up with another loony demand by lunchtime.

yeah, what next ?

what rediculous demand come next ?

do we still have patience and energy and empathy on these rediculous demands ?

well, do we have some kind of intelligence to ignore it ?

Enough is enough. Roll in the tanks. Cut the BS.

I cannot see any right thinking person disagreeing with you.

Only the trolls masqurading as red supporters.

Perhaps the government needs another 30 dead citizens and a few thousand injured before they realize that those Red Leader do not want Peace! They want Thaksin's money and will fight until the bitter end....better civil war than giving in! Government has been patient for 6 weeks, with ten thousands of people suffering...nowhere in the world a situation like this is possible...ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...Suthep will turn himself in tomorrow, then give those Red fuc_kers 6 hours to disperse or SEND THE TANKS!

Why are you asking for innocent civilians to be murdered? What is your justification exactly?

Suthep will turn himself in tomorrow, then give those Red fuc_kers 6 hours to disperse or SEND THE TANKS!

Excellent . I expect Sae Daeng and Arisman to join him and go to the police

and be charged .

Am not pro red , am pro peace .

And then the red must leave the protest

It's really easy pouring out all this rubbish when thinking it's anonymous.

Would the mods please export the list of all the users, together with email addresses and IP addresses at the times of posts, and the content of the forum and send it to the DSI?

Can't be against the rules, can it? Or should DSI be hinted to ask for it?

I'm sure a number of people hiding behind aliases will disappear very quickly as you know, all ISPs in Thailand keep their IP records for the past 3 months in case there's dispute over bills.

It would make it much easier to moderate also, when people realize they can actually be responsible for what they post...

Seconded !

Would the mods please export the list of all the users, together with email addresses and IP addresses at the times of posts, and the content of the forum and send it to the DSI?

I'm sure a number of people hiding behind aliases will disappear very quickly as you know, all ISPs in Thailand keep their IP records for the past 3 months in case there's dispute over bills.

It would make it much easier to moderate also, when people realize they can actually be responsible for what they post...

I can see that you are a strong defender of the freedom of expression

Congrats ...

Enough is enough. Roll in the tanks. Cut the BS.

I cannot see any right thinking person disagreeing with you.

Only the trolls masqurading as red supporters.

Perhaps the government needs another 30 dead citizens and a few thousand injured before they realize that those Red Leader do not want Peace! They want Thaksin's money and will fight until the bitter end....better civil war than giving in! Government has been patient for 6 weeks, with ten thousands of people suffering...nowhere in the world a situation like this is possible...ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...Suthep will turn himself in tomorrow, then give those Red fuc_kers 6 hours to disperse or SEND THE TANKS!

Why are you asking for innocent civilians to be murdered? What is your justification exactly?

They know they are there illegal. The red leaders have told them time and time again, that the army will come, but "we will fight to death". There are no innocent civilians in the red camp. They will have free ride home if they want. the ones to blame is the red leaders and som red supporters here on TV. I hope the leaders will send the children away now, if they have any responsibility. The adults have their own choice what to do.

We'll be fighting in the streets

With our children at our feet

And the morals that they worship will be gone

And the men who spurred us on

Sit in judgement of all wrong

They decide and the shotgun sings the song

I'll tip my hat to the new constitution

Take a bow for the new revolution

Smile and grin at the change all around

Pick up my guitar and play

Just like yesterday

Then I'll get on my knees and pray

We don't get fooled again

The change, it had to come

We knew it all along

We were liberated from the fold, that's all

And the world looks just the same

And history ain't changed

'Cause the banners, they are flown in the next war

Just like yesterday

No, no!

I'll move myself and my family aside

If we happen to be left half alive

I'll get all my papers and smile at the sky

Though I know that the hypnotized never lie

Do ya?

There's nothing in the streets

Looks any different to me

And the slogans are replaced, by-the-bye

And the parting on the left

Are now parting on the right

And the beards have all grown longer overnight

Just like yesterday

Don't get fooled again

No, no!

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Meet the new boss

Same as the old boss

Seconded !

they're watching, don't worry.

How difficult can it be?. The redshirts want to fool Suthep in to trap. If he surrender to the police and they let him go even if the evidence against him are indisputable for put to actions attack with live bullits killing 25, injuered 1000,- then the police have to let all the redshirts go free also. :D

Except for the minor fact that Suthep acted in protecting Thailand and the reds are treasonous terrorists intent on overthrowing the state. :)

Excuse me, but isn't a coup overthrowing a state too?

No, that's overthrowing a government.

I wonder if it's time for the good people of Thailand to do something. The Reds obviously don't give a squat about about Thailand, it certainly isn't about democracy or double standards of the dissolution of the house. I wonder just how many of these people actually know what any of that really means. They are set on attacking the force that has been put into service to protect them and and their rights, but they don't seem to understand how to act like law abiding intelligent citizens. Is there some reason the red shirt leaders can't be forced to walk away from this mess through the loss of face strategy. Wouldn't it be easier to make a mockery out of them than to play silly games with adults with child mentalities? Maybe if they take away Taksins's citizenship considering he is a Montenegroe now, as is stated by Thai law, no dual citizenship's. The loss of face in this country is far worse than anything else, so if Taksin loses face, maybe they will go home for lack of an icon. who knows? :)

Anyone remember this?

3632148526_c4c2cd4c72_o.jpg

I saw the video of the women going ballistic, taunting and violently provoking the soldiers,

Making every possible effort to create a scene of violence....

before this one being hand dragged away, this shot made to look like a hair drag.

More red propaganda;

like the 100's of dead Thaklsin announce from script on international TV

that no one ever missed or reported.

Give it up. no sale.

Edited by animatic

I wonder if it's time for the good people of Thailand to do something. The Reds obviously don't give a squat about about Thailand, it certainly isn't about democracy or double standards of the dissolution of the house. I wonder just how many of these people actually know what any of that really means. They are set on attacking the force that has been put into service to protect them and and their rights, but they don't seem to understand how to act like law abiding intelligent citizens. Is there some reason the red shirt leaders can't be forced to walk away from this mess through the loss of face strategy. Wouldn't it be easier to make a mockery out of them than to play silly games with adults with child mentalities? Maybe if they take away Taksins's citizenship considering he is a Montenegroe now, as is stated by Thai law, no dual citizenship's. The loss of face in this country is far worse than anything else, so if Taksin loses face, maybe they will go home for lack of an icon. who knows? :)

If you recall the yellows back in 2006 they insisted on the same thing regarding Thaksin .

At the time did you accuse them of seeking to overthrow the governement ?

If you recall the yellows back in 2006 they insisted on the same thing regarding Thaksin .

typical red always bringing up what the yellows did boring boring this is about the reds not the yellows

Okay, let's say the reds disperse... then suddenly all the leaders are exposed. They can be arrested on the spot, but they will not be, because the police do not want to arrest them. So there we have it... terrorists bargaining with the government because the government has no power to enforce the law. Honestly I want to see Prayuth in there NOW....

Get some sharpshooters on the buildings and start picking off the leaders one by one... then lets see if they negotiate...

Does this board/forum condone the assasination of people not yet proven guilty of crimes. Is this not stepping over the boundries of the purpose of this Forum? There are a lot of dumb comments made here, on both sides, but calling for assasinations I believe goes a few steps too far. Is there a moderator listening?

Could we get back on-topic please?

The UDD asked for Suthep to surrender to the police, but he's surrendering to the DSI instead.

Direct quote.

Deputy PM Meets Red-shirts' Demand, Reports to DSI to Pave Way for Rally Dispersal

BANGKOK: -- Deputy Prime Minister Suthep Thaugsuban will report to the Department of Special Investigation tomorrow as demanded by the red-shirt leaders.

Red shirts demanded police, not DSI.

DSI is police, what now?

DIS is a fully independent organization (ongan eesara) set up under the department of Justice. They are not the police. They are considered more independent that the court system.

nope, didn't accuse anyone of anything, just watched the tv, went to Big C shopping that day and probably ate noodles. Was I supposed to accuse them of seeking to overthrow the government? The question I get from your post is insisted on what? What are you talking about? I think you posted and used the wrong quote. no problem. :D

I can see that you are a strong defender of the freedom of expression

Congrats ...

Freedom of expression is that you can say anything you want, but not at the expense of others. So if I said someone is a liar, thief, robber, rapist, and a paedophile - which anonymously of course I could, that person could take me to court, where I would have to prove that in fact I have undisputable evidence to back my claims. Else I could be jailed for defamation.

Freedom of speech and freedom of expression are not given for brainless bashing and flaming of others with no backing of what is said and no responsibility taken by those who say it.

I'm sure you'd understand that?

Not flaming anyone . Always asked Suthep to answer for his actions along with the two red extremist nutcases .

Surveillance Division

Surveillance Division has responsibilities to conduct investigation, surveillance, and undercover operation for the benefit of the investigation against any organization or group of people as prescribed in the Special Case Investigation Act B.E.2547 Section 27, and to work on intelligence as well as operate the witness protection. It also has authorization to conduct investigation and interrogation of any special cases as assigned or ordered by the Director-General or the Deputy Director-General of the DSI.

M16's in single shot? There are dozens of videos on YouTube showing the army using FULLY AUTOMATIC assault rifles, nothing about single shots. Yet, I'm aware they've said on the news that they're using single shots only, but videos show otherwise.

I find it quite preposterous to suggest that all those hundreds of soldiers were firing fully automatic weapons at the crowds and yet there were only 23 deaths, 1 of which was from some sort of seizure, 1 a zoo keeper some distance from the site and 5 soldiers, that makes a potential total of 16 deaths from soldiers firing at protestors. With all the gunshots I hear on the videos from the 10th April, if they were live rounds being fired as part of a "crackdown" ordered by the "brutal Suthep" there would be many hundreds of deaths. Now, one video I have seen very clearly shows a redshirt being shot dead from his own ranks, whilst the army run away in the opposite direction. So this is at least one death of a redshirt from a war weapon, fired by redshirts or the redshirt militia lead by Seh Daeng (let's not pretend the two aren't linked, it is an insult to our intelligence). If one redshirt was killed by their own team then it is quite likely that more were. To be balanced, it is also quite likely that some redshirts were shot dead by soldiers who were either shit scared or angry that their mates were blown up by a grenade attack (and let's not pretend there is no evidence for this, I have seen videos of soldiers standing around one minute and getting blown up the next).

The videos shown by Arisman are ridiculous. If that is the evidence against Suthep then no wonder he is happy to turn himself in. The reds have used doctored videos before and somehow it took weeks for them to come up with this pathetic thing - something tells me that it won't stand up to scrutiny.

The PM has offered an independent enquiry into this incident, but that doesn't seem good enough for the reds. Of course it isn't because it will show that the largest part of the blame is on them.

Whilst I have no doubt that there are still quite a large number of genuine protestors at Ratchaprasong who do not deserve to get maimed or killed, they are clearly being lead and influenced by truly devious people who obviously have no interest in democracy unless it is the red democracy where they get to say who goes to jail and for what, where they get to say who can travel on the roads or not, where they decide who can go to work or not, where they can fire grenades at people and a declaration of "it wasn't us" is good enough for the police, where they get to kidnap people and not get punished for it, where they get to gorge their stupid fat faces on MacDonalds whilst the "prai" they abandoned at the army blockade get pelted with rubber bullets.

The PM should stop trying to talk reason to these unreasonable people and stop them for good before this pathetic minority lead by criminals and aided by terrorists drag everybody down with them. As we all know, this can be done by preventing people from re entering the protest zone once they have left, cutting off all food and water and if necessary shooting the worst instigators of this violence, such as Arisman and Seh Daeng using snipers. The red leadership are the bad guys, deal with them like the bad guys and stop pretending they can be part of the solution, they can't be unless people want to live in an ultra corrupt Thaksinland, with the redshirt muppet team as his "red law" enforcers. If the PM believes that people who bestow upon themselves such stupid and glorifying nicknames as Isaan Rambo could be trusted to take part in a transparent reconciliation process he is as mad as the lunatics he faces.