Judo Clubs In Korat

dmsnsa

My daughter is visiting some family, once again, for the summer. This year looking for some sort of activity to get her involved with instead of just video games, and junk food trips to the mall. Does anyone know of any Judo clubs in Korat? I know of a Taekwondo club but no Judo clubs in that city. If there is none, maybe a Kendo club would be good as a substitute.

My daughter 38 Y/O has been over twice for short visits and after each visit we both agree that we needed more quality time alone and yet when she arrived we spend way too much time doing to looking thing like seeing the sights.

Spend time alone just talking u will not regret it. :)

I am a 2nd dan Judoka and sympathise with ur situation. My gf (whom i want to marry this year IF she accepts me) lives in Korat...and the first 2 times i went over i tried to find a club...to no avail. I plan to change my life to enable me to be there for 3-4 months/year until i retire (in 12 years time) and for those months would like to run a judo club/school. If u manage to find something pls let me know...i'd be very grateful,

kind regards,

Daniel