More Ba Cabin Crew Strikes

Farma

SKYNEWS breaking news

Unite union announces BA cabin crew to strike for 20 days, first wave of strikes to start Tuesday 18 May (20 days spread over 23 days up to June 9)

Edited by Farma

It's time they sacked these fat old gay boys and ugly old hags that have been there too long and are just a bunch of leeches.

They're paid far too much, they're as lazy as <deleted> and they put people off flying BA.

It might cost a few quid to fire them, but the airline will benefit in the long run.

It's time they sacked these fat old gay boys and ugly old hags that have been there too long and are just a bunch of leeches.

They're paid far too much, they're as lazy as <deleted> and they put people off flying BA.

It might cost a few quid to fire them, but the airline will benefit in the long run.

On my one and only flight with BA to BKK I was unlucky to be sat behind the bassinet row where there were several small children. I slept for the first 8 hours undisturbed and woke to find a peaceful cabin and 4 of the 'old hags' holding the babies and keeping them quiet in order to let everyone else get some shut eye.

Just my experience but not bad cabin service. The real problem for BA is poor aircraft crap food and high prices. :)

Edited by smokie36

On my one and only flight with BA to BKK I was unlucky to be sat behind the bassinet row where there were several small children. I slept for the first 8 hours undisturbed and woke to find a peaceful cabin and 4 of the 'old hags' holding the babies and keeping them quiet in order to let everyone else get some shut eye.

Just my experience but not bad cabin service. The real problem for BA is poor aircraft crap food and high prices. :)

I circumnavigate this planet several times a year, and along with TG CX & SQ, BA are the only other airline that I've never had a problem with, there are plenty that are a perfect pain in the Ar**. The staff need to look at the world economic climate & serious need to ask themselves is it really the best time to moan about an extra 25p an hour.