Armoured Vehicles, Army Live Bullets Will Be Used To Surround Red-Shirts From 6pm

webfact

Not sure what will be the result of the shooting of Seh Daeng -- but in most western countries -- this action that was taken would be illegal (whether he deserved it or not). He was a citizen of the country, he was not holding hostages, there was no imminent danger, he was not pointing a weapon at police, and was taken out by a sniper. Simply, this was an extra-judicial assassination.

At least we won't have to hear again from the usual suspects on how only Thaksin was responsible for extra judicial killings. They seem quite happy with the concept now. :)

Except there is no proof the Military or the Government did it, or even ordered it. In fact reports seem to indicate the shot came from a building occupied by the Terrorists, so you can accuse and speculate all you want.

Kind of like the way Seh would answer questions about his role in other shootings with "I deny it. Nobody saw me."

This specimen has had it coming for years, Karma will take care of this.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thomas Fuller has reported in the New York Times that he was interviewing Seh Daeng as he was shot. Fuller reports his last words were ""The military cannot get in here."

bullshit over dramatising journalist, do you have that on tape Mr Fuller, oops sorry no pulitzer for you this year.

You really think you know it all <deleted>!

Was this planned and ordered?

This has payback written all over it, not some kind of a grand master plan to quell the troubles.

That's why I mentioned Colonel Romklao. A ton of provocation over a year or two didn't get Seh Daeng anything more than demoted to teaching ballet, but once his guys killed an officer he gets tapped in the head at the next convenient opportunity. From what I've read about the unwritten code of the officer corps here (as is true in most professional armies) it would be in line with his having purportedly caused, ordered or simply created an environment in which another officer was directly taken out. Still, who knows - none of us, I'm sure of that.

so, does anybody actually have any news from the ground, movements by troops etc? again there is a hold thread dedicated to the seh dead or whatever his name is.

the thai news is still showing video from 7pm scuffle that started all this and you guessed it, soap operas.

Whybother,
"Old Git ... you should do some more reading. Check out the bit about Thaksin not being elected (democratically or otherwise) at the time of the coup."

So farang, you are so sure! In that case, why not let the Thai people cast their votes peacefully for a resolution of this Schweinerei? But farang, you know as well as I do. The Bangkok Bandits don't want a fair & peaceful ballot, since that would return Mr T's TRT party. Tough on you & the BBs if you don't like it. It will come, since vox populi is vox dei.

Keep howling for the massacre of those who make a stand for democracy & know yourself for what you (& the rest) are. Sieg heil! OGT

You've got to be kidding.

Now I understand how brainwashed you are by the red propaganda.

All I suggested is to do a bit of reading. Maybe you can tell me where it says that Thaksin was the elected PM at the time of the coup.

Anyone ever thought about the reds having a sniper trying to shoot another journalist to blame it on the government and in usual Thai incompetence he missed and hit his leader instead ???

They did it before .. why not again to try and discredit the government

Edited by Herm

My guess would be that this is directly related to the death of Colonel Romklao as much or more than anything else.

I don't think so. This is a red-on-red shooting. Expect to see a few more.

My guess would be that this is directly related to the death of Colonel Romklao as much or more than anything else.

Could be anything, sure, it's been a twisty-turny week. Can't say with any confidence who killed who, just what my guess would be.

Edited by on-on

Not sure what will be the result of the shooting of Seh Daeng -- but in most western countries -- this action that was taken would be illegal (whether he deserved it or not). He was a citizen of the country, he was not holding hostages, there was no imminent danger, he was not pointing a weapon at police, and was taken out by a sniper. Simply, this was an extra-judicial assassination.

Good luck finding the person who did this

Maybe the government can contact the BIB who killed 2,500 Thais, including a 14 year old boy from my village in Mr. T's war on drugs. I'm sure they will find this person in a couple of days.

This is one of Abhisit's unforgiveable mistakes - he has not prosecuted one person for these killings and vigorously downplays the significance and evades all inquiry. Disgusting!

Wow I am glad you are posting. Please tell us. Are you privy to Abhisit's orders? Plain and simple how do you know it was Abhisit who is responsible for this? It is good to have an insider here. Tell us more.

At least we won't have to hear again from the usual suspects on how only Thaksin was responsible for extra judicial killings. They seem quite happy with the concept now. :)

If it was the military that hit him then it is simply a matter of killing someone that is guilty of sedition and actively leading an insurrection against the lawful government of the country.

However, if it was the redshirt leaders that had him killed ... then it is one group of armed thugs killing another armed thug while ALL directly involved are actively involved in sedition insurrection treason and terrorism. Keyword --- actively.

Witnesses said the gunshot appeared to come from a rooftop in a corner of Bangkok's Lumpini Park, where protesters have amassed.

Since that is INSIDE the red controlled area and it would be VERY hard for the military to smuggle a high powered rifle in to the area the reds countrol in a PARK .........

Now let's address 2700+ extrajudicial killings, many of people that were NOT involved in the drug trade and how that is different than the military killing a rogue general that is inciting violence ..... oh wait ... there is no comparison!

Steely Dan,

“Yes, there is a risk that many lives will be spared if this psychopath dies. The high ground really doesn't suit you red apologists. “

Alas Dan, wherever the moral high ground is, it is no environement for fascist rats. I never guessed so many farangs were closet Brownshirts. Hitler’s path to power was littered with assasinated opponents. Some were simply murdered, others tortured or beaten into impotent silence.

Who are these Anglo-Yankee-doodle democrats who find a key role for marksmen assassins? Are they the heirs of the American Revolution for democracy? If so, why do they befoul the memory of their grandfathers who fought for democracy, to eradicated nazism?

Do you nazi stooges really claim that democracy comes from the barrel of a gun? And please do not complain that my labels of ‘fascist’ & ‘nazi’ offend you. Your kind killed some of my kind, so I have a certain privilege, & an educated nose for fascism. It tells me that many farang posters have no sympathy for democracy, & none for ordinary Thai people – the Brute Force & Ignorance Tendency. God rot it, them, & you. OGT

Is he really serious? Doesn't he know that the whole red movement is based on the threat of violence. Seh Daeng was a terrorist and an assassin he sure was willing to use the barrel of a gun, although maybe it wasn't for democracy. Oh well if you through Nazi into your post you think others will automatically agree with you, what drivel.

Anyone ever thought about the reds having a sniper trying to shoot another journalist to blame it on the government and in usual Thai incompetence he missed and hit his leader instead ???

Side to side head-shot ... it wasn't a mistake but witnesses place the shooter INSIDE red controlled area.

Except there is no proof the Military or the Government did it, or even ordered it. In fact reports seem to indicate the shot came from a building occupied by the Terrorists, so you can accuse and speculate all you want. [etc]

Irrelevant to the point made.

My father is in a coma : Lt Gen Katthiya's daughter

Katthiya, the daughter of Lt Gen Khattiya Sawasdipol, said her father is critically injured and is in a coma.

"If he does not pull through, I will decide later what should be done next," she said.

The Nation

Side to side head-shot ... it wasn't a mistake but witnesses place the shooter INSIDE red controlled area.

The CNN reporter said the shot came from a rooftop nearby.

:) - brainwashed muppet

Reports Hint Core Red Elements Resigning after Seh Daeng Was Shot

UPDATE : 13 May 2010

Reports have surfaced that several key leaders of the red-shirt movement have resigned after Major General Katthiya Sawasdiphol, or Seh Daeng, was shot by a sniper this evening.

They include Veera Musikapong, Wisa Kanthap and Paijit Aksornnarong.

Meanwhile, several key members, such as Weng Tojirakarn, Jaran Dittapichai and Korkaew Pikulthong are considering leaving the movement.

TAN Network

Certainly wouldn't put too much stock into what a witness said regarding a single (presumed) long range shot.

With such a fast conclusion are you sure he didn't work for Miami CSI instead of CNN.Did he also name the name and type of weapon already.

Katthiya, the daughter of Lt Gen Khattiya Sawasdipol, said her father is critically injured and is in a coma.

"If he does not pull through, I will decide later what should be done next," she said.

The Nation

:)

Can I suggest cremation

Oh don't change the subject. Just a few moments ago you told us the army were shooting people in Lumpinin Park and it was being shown on Thai television. Since we both know this is a lie, perhaps you'd like to update the rest of the forum about what your imaginary Thai television is saying now?? (feel free to throw in an apology for those you may have upset with your lies).

Edited by dobadoy

The Nation

:)

Villains have family, too.