Where To Drink In Bangkok Tonight

ukrules

I wonder if many people are in the Soi 4 area tonight ? I feel like a few pints and can't decide where to go.

I want to avoid the mayhem due to the demonstrations / small war that seems to be going on down in Ratchaprasong but I still fancy a good drink for a few hours later on.

Maybe sticking to Soi 23 and upwards will be a good idea. Is anyone in the Soi 4 area, is it busy at the moment / tonight ?

It never fails; some people are worried about being shot, but the Brits are wondering where they can drink. Bangkok is a city of 10,000,000 people give or take a few. I am sure that there are several places.

It never fails; some people are worried about being shot, but the Brits are wondering where they can drink. Bangkok is a city of 10,000,000 people give or take a few. I am sure that there are several places.

Whats wrong with that/

I'm sure he won't be the only one who goes out and has a drink to keep spirits up, better than sitting at home worrrying.

To the OP and other BKK residents who want to have a drink, come down to Pattaya.

:)

Thankfully I am having a few cold beers at The Crossbar, Sukhumvit Soi 23 - what more could I do on a day off?

Looks like it will be open for a little while :)

Edited by mrtoad

Nowhere tonight. Govt just announced a curfew in effect for all of Bangkok starting at 2000 ( 8 pm )

Stock up.

That's what the news is reporting, 8pm until 6am? in the morning a "CURFEW will be in place...

Edited by MB1

Anybody know the perimeter of this curfew??
The Centre for the Resolution of the Emergency Situation (CRES) has announced curfew in Bangkok and nearby cities and provinces in the North and Northeast earlier placed under emergency law.

People in areas under curfew are not allowed to leave their homes from 8pm to 6am, with immediate effect.

So it sounds like it's citywide.

Edited by Rumblecat