Vendors On The Beach

I would like to know if a thai citizen is required to have a licence in order to be able to sell his goods on the beach.

I do not mean to have some shop or something, just for the usual walking beach vendors who are selling from fruits to t-shirts and souvenirs....Are they required to obtain a licence or not?

I Know some street vendors, Nice people when you know them, they are just trying to make a living. Some tell me they will not pay The Enforcing officers to stay where they pitch there where's, IE food ext ext, So when the Enforcing officers come round they are told to move, or the vendor see the Pol.. Sorry, Enforcing officer and move on sharpishly because they will get a fine, So there must be some sort of licence.

I Know some street vendors, Nice people when you know them, they are just trying to make a living. Some tell me they will not pay The Enforcing officers to stay where they pitch there where's, IE food ext ext, So when the Enforcing officers come round they are told to move, or the vendor see the Pol.. Sorry, Enforcing officer and move on sharpishly because they will get a fine, So there must be some sort of licence.

I do not mean the one that have got their motorbike-shop selling food, i mean the guys that they are selling "Wall's" ice-cream, or the ladies that are selling t-shirts or the guys that are selling fruits, without a motobike or a shop, just walking around the beach...