More Bloodshed In Bangkok As Red Siege Continues

webfact

odd that most of those who don't support the red riot state they wish the reds would accept the govt offer and leave, thus avoiding more bloodshed. yet the red apologists keep supporting a "no surrender" position, which will only lead to more injury and possibly death on both sides. and now we have a red apologist hoping for the death of a forum member. nice example of red idea of democracy - agree with me or i hope you get shot.

Funny, most of the red supporters I've seen here have been asking for both sides to stop shooting, yet many others here have called for the government to use more force and to basically kill everyone and clean up.

nice selective editing- left out earthpig's statement to jc suggesting he hopes jc gets hit by a sniper. and i guess we're reading different posts, but then i see you've only been around since yesterday :)

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. So they win, you think they will be satisfied with a "free and fair" election? This is a revolutionary insurgency looking to completely topple all existing government structures in Thailand.

Well the only way to know is to have those elections .

I agree, free elections, red people in Bangkok as peace breachers lose their civil rights as voters, the red mob now burning City Halls, blocking roads, browbeating their village people included. When you can guarantee this, I vote for you.

I remember someone calling for the poor people of Thailand to be revoked of their voting rights, as they didn't know who they were voting for. Who was that again? Do you really think revoking voting rights from people will help bring peace? A lot of this is already due to the poor and less fortunate people not being listened to - so let's go ahead and take away their voting rights too, shall we?

I'd like to see evidence. All I see are stone throwers and slingshots.

Thanks in advance.

Then check this out

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-445228

Let's hear from the unarmed red shirt brigade

Are those pictures from the last few days?

Many pictures from last year. A lot from earlier this year too from the weapons seized from the army when Thaicom was taken over. As far as I remember, the army said they were given back already. More false reporting from wannabe-journalists.

Photos from last few month as if that matters. Of the 500 Israeli-made Tavor Tar-21 assault rifles seized by the protesters, only 200 were returned to the Army. Some M16s, had returned. The protesters also have M67 grenades, M79 grenade launchers and rocket-propelled grenade launchers. They also seized many assault rifles from the military during the clashes with security forces on April 10 at Khok Wua intersection.

[quote name='jcbangkok' post='3610529'

oh yea, and make real sure you dont get hit by a sniper, JC.

and now we have a red apologist hoping for the death of a forum member.

You dont understand the difference between "dont" and "do", Netfan? Or your still peeved from having been taken apart in our earlier debate?

Even funnier is your calling me a red apologist.

what, a dozen posts suporting Abhisit?

posting vids showing armed Reds attacking soldiers?

posting vids excoriating Thaksin?

posting intelligence on how Red Central is getting resupplied thru soi ruamrudee from Bon Kai?

with apologists like me, it seems the Reds hardly need accusers.

You might want to think before you post, Netfan.

Agreed. So they win, you think they will be satisfied with a "free and fair" election? This is a revolutionary insurgency looking to completely topple all existing government structures in Thailand.

I agree, free elections, red people in Bangkok as peace breachers lose their civil rights as voters, the red mob now burning City Halls, blocking roads, browbeating their village people included. When you can guarantee this, I vote for you.

I remember someone calling for the poor people of Thailand to be revoked of their voting rights, as they didn't know who they were voting for. Who was that again? Do you really think revoking voting rights from people will help bring peace? A lot of this is already due to the poor and less fortunate people not being listened to - so let's go ahead and take away their voting rights too, shall we?

That was the yellows. They're idiots.

Funny, most of the red supporters I've seen here have been asking for both sides to stop shooting, yet many others here have called for the government to use more force and to basically kill everyone and clean up.

Since you put it simplistically, I'll answer in kind. Those, like myself, who don't like the Reds are not in favor of them getting maimed or killed. We want the rally to end and the protesters to go home. There's nothing more they can accomplish by staying in Bkk. They've made their point - though few agree what that point actually is.

If there was a ceasefire now, it would take the situation right back to where it was before Abhisit made his exceedingly fair offer of enabling elections 15 months sooner than required by the Constitution. The Reds would still be barricaded in Bkk - so what would change to move things along to resolution?

Abhisit could make the same offer, or a more generous one (elections 16 or 17 months sooner than required?), but the Reds would still be controlled by their paymaster, and their tactics would probably still be the same: create havoc in order to paint the PM as incompetent, and force him to step down, .....paving the way for their hero (guess who) to return and reclaim his ill-begotten billions. Am I wrong?

Din Daeng: Petrol truck bomb next to PPT petrol station....Reds firing rockets at it. Channel 3 ... live u can get it in English!

Why is PPT bringing petrol trucks into the city?

why are reds firing rockets at it? You****

Great idea, let's have those elections!

in 1.75 years when they are already scheduled.

That's also enough time to get this red mess out of the way.

Even better would be to go back the the election result before the PAD decided to destroy bangkok and holiday seasons. The one before the Coup was the last fair one!

But sorry for you guys, it didn't put the right man in charge did it?

You appear a clever man, but if people who know thialand read posts from you, know it is just now propaganda for yellow democrat.

PS will anybody from gov side walk in open air ever again with seh deng men out there? Ok to order hit from bunker, but they gonna live their days to the end in there?

I bet they prayed he would live when they saw the violence that their assassin spark off. also, 100% fact. Thais talk, and this man and the men who know who fire shot will be talking over beer sometime. now, maybe next year, maybe good story to tell in pub to lady........ then he is toasted.

Absolutely one of the most ignorant things somebody can try to claim is that the red mob people fighting the army are not armed.

I'd like to see evidence. All I see are stone throwers and slingshots.

Thanks in advance.

Then check this out

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-445228

Let's hear from the unarmed red shirt brigade

Are those pictures from the last few days?

I didn't look since I don't need convincing but you can see a number of videos of reds with assault rifles if you go back a couple pages in this thread or if you watch Thai TV. In addition to assault rifles you will see grenade launchers as well as molotov cocktails (which if hit with one, you would wish you were shot) as well as spears and slingshots which certainly can also be a deadly weapon. But "IF" you are insinuating they got rid of their weapons from the 10th then I beg differ just out of common sense.

The army has not gone into the illegal red fortress where the red guard still is. I personally think the majority of what we are seeing are not by any means what the reds have. I am not even sure if they have decided to use them as a group yet as they are still trying to play out that the army is mowing them down at will and they are peaceful and unarmed. They really have nothing to gain by putting up an organized fight but not having anything to gain as well as shooting themselves in the foot seem their standard M.O. Then we are not even really sure there is really anyone running the show in the red fortress.

Watching channel 3 now. It seems a petrol tanker has been hijacked at Bon kai.

Could get nasty.

Oh dear. Seems quite a lot of shooting going on around it also.

Channel 3 has it front and centre of the report right now.

How the hel_l did they get that in there anyway?

Din Daeng: Petrol truck bomb next to PPT petrol station....Reds firing rockets at it. Channel 3 ... live u can get it in English!

Of course PPT:s fault, not the red necks that hijacked the truck!

Dear Ms Lilkitty, please don't latch on to what some dumb poster (lungmi) says and embrace it as anti-Red gospel. It's probably some trollish nerd trying to fan the embers of a rumor years ago that the Yellows were not in favor of one person / one vote. That also was one lone voice, and was refuted immediately and ever since.

PPT may or may not be run by a Red sympathizer, but it's certainly not someone's business decision to deliver LPG during a riot. It's Reds doing it (maybe commandeered the truck?), and it's nearly identical to what they did at Songkran 20009 in downtown Bkk. So who's surprised?

Why oh why are they burning those stinking tires? Another petrol trunk bomb in the din daeng area next to the ppt petrol station.
The simple answer is: they're instructed and paid to cause as much mayhem as possible. Doing a rather good job of it, if you ask me.

Channel 3 just now showing a taxi being driven erratically around the middle of an intersection blocked by razor wire (where?) and then appears to crash into an obstruction at the side of the road. Crowd gathers around the driver's side of the taxi with a lot of frantic activity, possibly trying to extricate the driver.

Edited by toptuan

Of course PPT:s fault, not the red necks that hijacked the truck!

Forget reasoning, logic or common sense.... these Red supporters want to see this city burn.

Edited by humfurry

Try harder, you are still incompetent & know nothing.

i showed u to be wrong but im the incompetent one?

oh i see, another gungadin post from the pub... :D

Wrong again, you lose again, so, I guess you're a loser. :)

I do wish I was in a pub, but the nearest, pleasant bar is 35km away. :D

and now we have a red apologist hoping for the death of a forum member.

nice selective editing- left out earthpig's statement to jc suggesting he hopes jc gets hit by a sniper. :)

lilkitty

very well said.

all those who have been baying for blood for weeks are now claiming they were never in favor of violence, just in favor of removing the Reds, as if this was not a backdoor call for violence not only against reds, but against innocents.

these violence apologists are really on the ropes. see how Netfan is reduced to a blatant lie about my earlier comment, which of course is why above he doesnt actually quote what i said. pathetic isnt the word.

its death of the poor 10 year old boy that has done them in.

how sad for all the innocents.

how sad too for all the keyboard jockeys who cannot distinguish a right click from the ending of a human life.

name='humfurry' post='3610837' date='2010-05-17 17:45:56']Din Daeng: Petrol truck bomb next to PPT petrol station....Reds firing rockets at it. Channel 3 ... live u can get it in English

Nation Ch is showing it at present but not as a video.

Going to be a huge bang if they can get that to go up

Even better would be to go back the the election result before the PAD decided to destroy bangkok and holiday seasons. The one before the Coup was the last fair one!

But sorry for you guys, it didn't put the right man in charge did it?

You appear a clever man, but if people who know thialand read posts from you, know it is just now propaganda for yellow democrat.

PS will anybody from gov side walk in open air ever again with seh deng men out there? Ok to order hit from bunker, but they gonna live their days to the end in there?

I bet they prayed he would live when they saw the violence that their assassin spark off. also, 100% fact. Thais talk, and this man and the men who know who fire shot will be talking over beer sometime. now, maybe next year, maybe good story to tell in pub to lady........ then he is toasted.

:):D The election before the coup was invalidated precisely because it wasn't fair. The EC had set up polling booths so others could see how people voted (ie checked that they got what they paid for).

You're talking to a brick wall dude. Some of these red posters are fundamentalists.

It doesn't matter what you ask of them, what picture you show of protesters with weapons or holding up babies to get shot - their mental block kicks in. Either empty excuses follows or just silence.

Edited by thefusilier

Channel 3 just now showing a taxi being driven erratically around the middle of an intersection blocked by razor wire (where?) and then appears to crash into an obstruction at the side of the road. Crowd gathers around the driver's side of the taxi with a lot of frantic activity, possibly trying to extricate the driver.

Saw it. That driver was either drunk or got shot earlier and couldn't break anymore.

Even better would be to go back the the election result before the PAD decided to destroy bangkok and holiday seasons.

How about we play spin the bottle, and have twenty segments where the bottle can point. Each segment would be a different point in the past, when someone thought things were good. Go ahead, you spin, ....or should I spin?

Is only small bang if this go up.

Relatives of wife in Rayong say Sataheep evacuating. Rumour is that petrol plant going up when army in bangkok move to reds. monitoring thai tv now.