Thailand - Rivals Must Think Of People's Lives First

webfact

Government shouldn't and can't turn back!!

Letting these looneys have another go to create chaos and anarchy in the future would be a big mistake as then the armed fight will continue for years to come.

They must eliminate these rotten elements as soon as possible to reduce our society from slipping into further chaos.

There are no innocent bystanders in this picture, if you were innocent then why try to cover your face, drive on your motorcycle(taxi) around with bottles filled of gasoline, bringing tyres to the fire, trowing rocks and use guns to armed forces.

If that's what people call innocent and the media like BBC and CNN brush this off just as little teasing of the troops there should not be any UN-tribunal in the last 60 years cause then nothing has happened in this world.

There was no Rwanda,no sierra leone, blood diamands are just a lie,no iddi amin,no zimbabwe,no south-africa( the Dutch did not create Apartheid, you even can't find it in any dictionary), nothing happened in Argentina,Chili,Cuba,Vietnam,laos,burma,cambodia, etc. Allcountries where elements like Thaksin,Chavalit and their clan where the cause of the problem.

But now they do not own the regular army so they let uneducated,unknowing people be their paid army to fight for their assets.

sorry for not stating an opinion in this comment.

sorry for just giving undeniable facts

Have a nice Sunday in Montenegro Thaksin, enjoy Cumming Chavalit, buy somthing nice in Singapora Potjaman, and please do not turn in your grave dear Marcos!!

I agree with 90% of what you have said, some very good angles and perspectives. The trouble is I get a distinct feeling you would class Sondhi as some type of National hero, is that true, do you?

Anybody who supports Thaksin OR Sondhi canNOT have an above average IQ.

95% of Thais, red, yellow, white, blue, multicolored would agree to *fair elections,

*extermination of corruption and * stable government.

The Joseph Solution would 100% guarantee those elements, therefore there would Peace and Prosperity.

If I asked a million Thais, "would you support fair elections, with no vote buying and no bullying, where any model citizen, including women, could 'safely' stand for election?". and you were standing in the next room, you would NOT be able to tell me what color shirts the respondents had on.

Same thing if I asked, "Would you like a 'built in' watch dog system that smells, hears and sees conflict of interest and corruption and barks and bites?" you would NOT be able to distinguish red OR yellow responders?

Would YOU like a Stable system of government whereby elected officials serve full 4 year terms, barring only impeachment on corruption or incompetence?

-----------

The Thais who own private jets might have completly different answers from the street level red AND yellow protesters.

Oil fields in the Mid east, lucrative poppy fields in Afghanistan, lucrative seats of corruption in the WESTERN built Thai political system;;; The first order of business is to get armies of puppets to think it is a patriotic duty, or some other stupid thing, to keep the Nabobs private jets fueled up!

Just ADD Sondhi to your vitriol and you have a GREAT post!

----------------

It is NOT a fight between the gov and the reds; it IS a fight between the Red Gang and the Yellow Gang. There IS a way to get Thaksin AND Sondhi to order their troops to burn their red and yellow shirts. The Joseph Plan has the recipe for that!

Edited by eggomaniac

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Letting these looneys have another go to create chaos and anarchy in the future would be a big mistake as then the armed fight will continue for years to come.

They must eliminate these rotten elements as soon as possible to reduce our society from slipping into further chaos.

There are no innocent bystanders in this picture, if you were innocent then why try to cover your face, drive on your motorcycle(taxi) around with bottles filled of gasoline, bringing tyres to the fire, trowing rocks and use guns to armed forces.

If that's what people call innocent and the media like BBC and CNN brush this off just as little teasing of the troops there should not be any UN-tribunal in the last 60 years cause then nothing has happened in this world.

There was no Rwanda,no sierra leone, blood diamands are just a lie,no iddi amin,no zimbabwe,no south-africa( the Dutch did not create Apartheid, you even can't find it in any dictionary), nothing happened in Argentina,Chili,Cuba,Vietnam,laos,burma,cambodia, etc. Allcountries where elements like Thaksin,Chavalit and their clan where the cause of the problem.

But now they do not own the regular army so they let uneducated,unknowing people be their paid army to fight for their assets.

Have a nice Sunday in Montenegro Thaksin, enjoy Cumming Chavalit, buy somthing nice in Singapora Potjaman, and please do not turn in your grave dear Marcos!!

I agree with 90% of what you have said, some very good angles and perspectives. The trouble is I get a distinct feeling you would class Sondhi as some type of National hero, is that true, do you?

95% of Thais, red, yellow, white, blue, multicolored would agree to *fair elections,

The Joseph Solution would 100% guarantee those elements, therefore there would Peace and Prosperity.

If I asked a million Thais, "would you support fair elections, with no vote buying and no bullying, where any model citizen, including women, could 'safely' stand for election?". and you were standing in the next room, you would NOT be able to tell me what color shirts the respondents had on.

Same thing if I asked, "Would you like a 'built in' watch dog system that smells, hears and sees conflict of interest and corruption and barks and bites?" you would NOT be able to distinguish red OR yellow responders?

Would YOU like a Stable system of government whereby elected officials serve full 4 year terms, barring only impeachment on corruption or incompetence?

-----------

The Thais who own private jets might have completly different answers from the street level red AND yellow protesters.

Oil fields in the Mid east, lucrative poppy fields in Afghanistan, lucrative seats of corruption in the WESTERN built Thai political system;;; The first order of business is to get armies of puppets to think it is a patriotic duty, or some other stupid thing, to keep the Nabobs private jets fueled up!

----------------

It is NOT a fight between the gov and the reds; it IS a fight between the Red Gang and the Yellow Gang. There IS a way to get Thaksin AND Sondhi to order their troops to burn their red and yellow shirts. The Joseph Plan has the recipe for that!

Sonthi and Chomlong, Newin were/are in Thaksin's clan as well and are surely not my ideal types of croocks to lead our new government.

Out with the old politics, not only in governm,ent but especially also in the local communities, because that's where both parties manipulate their followers

-----------

----------------

Hmmm, The yellow shirts did cause a lot of problems, civil disobedience, bringing children to rally sites and damaging Thailand's commercial interests being three I could mention. However this is more than a case of 'monkey see monkey do'; The reds have added violence, intimidation, arson, and anarchist insurrection to the yellow tactics. They have been overwhelmingly worse than the yellows ever were. I would be interested in any plan which could ensure fair elections, but Thaksin's thugs are seeded throughout Issan and the North ready to intimidate any rival voice - for example only yesterday there was a machine gun attack on a Multi-Coloured HQ in Ayuddthia, because people had been gathering there on previous days to sing the national anthem.

I do doubt the red intimidation machine could be turned off by November, still if feasible then I would love to see it, but I doubt a mult-billionaire Montenegrin would.

How responsible are this Reds,

THE NATION: RT @rrystrom:My mother-in-law said pppl wanted 2 bring home their children&old ppl from rajprasong yday but was refused 2leave by r-guards..

So now that they are hostages not protesters and are truly being held against their will for the purpose of being shields for the leaders and the radicals.

Edited by cougar52

Letting these looneys have another go to create chaos and anarchy in the future whould be a big mistake as then the armed fight will continue for years to come.

They must eliminate these rotten elements as soon as posible to reduce our society from slipping into further chaos.

Well said! :)

Edited by asiawatcher

How responsible are this Reds,

THE NATION: RT @rrystrom:My mother-in-law said pppl wanted 2 bring home their children&old ppl from rajprasong yday but was refused 2leave by r-guards..

So now that they are hostages not protesters and are truly being held against their will for the purpose of being shields for the leaders and the radicals.

That is only one of at least a thousand stories from within. Cannot leave, will be retribution to you and your families, will not be paid, etc. These red thugs have compounded their crimes by depriving civilian rights and freedom. But will the Thai courts ever make these thugs accountable? Hardly... TIT - such a minor misdemeanour.

Im sorry to say but 99% of thais do not obey nor have respect for any laws you only have to go out on the roads for that to be confirmed with no helmets MASS drunk driving etc etc

and this is just another case of no respect for the law

Now you are making sense and you are totally correct! :)

Letting these looneys have another go to create chaos and anarchy in the future whould be a big mistake as then the armed fight will continue for years to come.

They must eliminate these rotten elements as soon as posible to reduce our society from slipping into further chaos.

I find people such as yourself contributing to the problem. How do words like "looneys," "rotten elements," "uneducated, unknowing people," help the people you are describing find solutions to this tragedy? and how do ideas that have a summary solution; whereas you say, "you can't turn back...they must eliminate these...as soon as possible" prevent people from trusting others intentions? Many of the military are made up of the very people you say are uneducated and unknowing. All armies are used to protect assets, so irregardless of what examples you site about civil discord in the past, we are all dealing with the present. Insults predicated on arrogance is not the way any of us can rise above this ordeal. Killing fields and your idea of social genocide is not a solution. There is enough special interest on both sides of the equation, so everyone would be better served by setting aside their egos long enough to hopefully sit back down with an impartial mediator who can at least attempt to resolve this living tragedy. Let's not pretend to know what everyone is feeling; let's not pretend to know what each side really wants; let's not pretend to know how to end this confrontation, and lets not use language that is divisive and incendiary, because it serves no purpose here or anyplace else in the world. If we have anything to say, and we all do, that is part of our human nature to want to speak out, and to be heard, then let's deal with this from the side of our humanity that allows us to be compassionate, that allows us to be civil, and allows us to seek solutions through compromise. I live here too, and I find this entire situation to be upsetting, and I blow off steam just like I am sure so many of us here do; but, when I write, I write after I have calmed down so I can find my logical side and write from my heart instead of my brain. My families preacher always made the point every Sunday after each sermon to remind everyone if they had something nice to say, to please share their thoughts with him, and if they had something bad to say, to just shake his hand because it was a lot more comforting then watching someone shake their fist! Please chose your words carefully!

For you is easy, you can pick up your bags and leave our country.

Me where can I go???

You're country gives my family a new life??

I was in the Army as well and I know what the soldiers must feel, and so do the rest of Thai people, so why they want to commit violence against their own army and not listen to law??

Would your country allow protesters to shoot and then just say " aah naughty little boys please do not do this again!!

do not think so!!

before my family supported the TRT but since the truth about them has come out we support Thailand as a country and respect the law, but they not even know the law and for last few governments have refused (same as police) to implement the law, so people up country not know law or not care the law.

You thikn that good??

No one was suggesting leaving to go anywhere. My country has its own problems, but if you want a new life in a different country, it's never out of the question, but there are no free passes in this world. I was in the U.S. Army during the Vietnam War, so I have an idea about how the soldiers must feel, it's not an easy situation to be in. What my country would have done in this situation is not material, my country is not currently experiencing a widespread government protest. I don't think any of this is good, and I never suggested that it was. I can see you are quite angry and I can certainly appreciate that emotions in this situation are very high at this time, which is even more reason to find solutions that are not based upon anger, but are based upon our ability to find peaceful solutions. There is an old saying that violence begets violence, which means violence will always be met with violence, so where does it end? I could have called you a lot of names when I wrote my post, but I chose to just make observations and rationalize them with an honest plea to please choose your words carefully and to try and understand where your emotions are coming from. I genuinely understand your contempt, and I appreciate the fact that you are angry, because no one who loves their country wants to see it split into factions of violence. I love Thailand too as my adopted country of choice. I want to see this end just as quickly as anyone else, but in a way that will end the violence without using violence to try and end it.

Passon, you keep talking about a 'peaceful solution' maybe you didn't hear the government did offer parliment dissolution and for fresh elections, in return for the red shirts to end their protest. This in my opinion would have been a 'peaceful solution' but the red's rejected this offer, wanting more. The government tried to negotiate, the red's won't negotiate, so what, give the red's all they want?

I agree with iciparis.

Violence breeds Violence

About 2,000 red-shirt people from Khon Kaen travelling on over 200 pick-up trucks reached the Ayutthaya checkpoint at 7 am.

Troops let the trucks pass through after they searched the vehicles and did not find any weapon.

The Nation

Violence breeds Violence

Nothing is more destructive of respect for the government and the law of the land than passing laws which cannot be enforced.

Albert Einstein.

Here's something you should see. A guy trying to help. He wasn't wearing a red shirt, even when it's red now.

The other photo is from a friend.

you don't need to show us a picture with engine oil from a bike, thank you. 2nd picture is staged. what's your aim?

Another picture. Can we really accept that if someone with a Molotov cocktail got hurt was not in harm's way? We only hear about mostly innocent civilians being hurt or could it be the other way round?

Well, all the posts about reds and yellows seem to reach a point where more and more of the real problems got lost.

It’s not allowed to write anything about this particular family, but please believe me, there’s more than some farmers and Thaksin behind the whole scenery.

Would be nice if there would be a solution, but it looks more like the beginning of civil war. There’s no light at the end of the tunnel……

Violence breeds Violence

About 2,000 red-shirt people from Khon Kaen travelling on over 200 pick-up trucks reached the Ayutthaya checkpoint at 7 am.

Troops let the trucks pass through after they searched the vehicles and did not find any weapon.

The Nation

watching Aljazeera now, 2:36, and there is a gunbatttle going on while interviewing a guy named Nattakorn Devakula spewing absolute Red-shirt propaganda

Violence breeds Violence

The Nation

I am sorry,but, this just shows the mentality of the police and the troops. 2,000 reinforcements :) , do they do not realize they can pick up their arms and ammunition in Bangkok where the reds have stolen upteen weapons from the police and the Army. Why even have a roadblock if they just let them go through?

Unbelievable Thailand, what a way to protect your comrades. Come on let's have a fair fight, we will let you through this time because you need replacement and reinforcements,

NOT

Im sorry to say but 99% of thais do not obey nor have respect for any laws you only have to go out on the roads for that to be confirmed with no helmets MASS drunk driving etc etc

Now you are making sense and you are totally correct! :)

Democracy is a device that insures we are governed no better than we deserve - George Bernard Shaw

I would agree, if you have no respect for law and law is not enforced consistently, if you sell your vote to the highest bidder, if you rely on some Pu Yaay benefactor to magically provide for you and take no ownership of your actions then you don't have the ingredients for democracy. Abhisit actually gets it, he understands it, but it's almost as if he has found himself transported to a feudal system prevalent in medieval Europe. I'm not sure whether a constitutional democracy veneer can sit on top of this without the cracks coming to the surface. Disbanding the police and starting afresh and educating people about civics in school would be a start, as would encouraging individual thought. I would give it 30 years of such medicine before you can move onto the next stage which is proper democracy.

Another picture. Can we really accept that if someone with a Molotov cocktail got hurt was not in harm's way? We only hear about mostly innocent civilians being hurt or could it be the other way round?

Well, all the posts about reds and yellows seem to reach a point where more and more of the real problems got lost.

It's not allowed to write anything about this particular family, but please believe me, there's more than some farmers and Thaksin behind the whole scenery.

Would be nice if there would be a solution, but it looks more like the beginning of civil war. There's no light at the end of the tunnel……

Totally agree Sisaketmike, hard to say what the plan is. Red supporters got to the point of being violent and government has limited options. Negotiations did not work. Violence does not work. Getting worse by day. I wish there was a wise man out there who would know how to solve this situation.

Chaturon denies he had fled abroad

Chaturon Chaisaeng, former Thai Rak Thai Party acting leader, denied that he had fled abroad.

In a statement sent to newsrooms, Chaturon said he left the country to see his doctor abroad on Saturday and will return to Thailand Sunday afternoon.

I do believe there is a warrant for his arrest. Lets see if he is taken into custody when he arrives tomorrow?

Also if you will recall he is band from politics for a few more years.

this government will fall and the wrong people will win the hard core when if the rights of the people should have been listened to

a fair elected government could rule short term more of the same long term lets hope for the best

even so called uneducated people have the right to be legally represented will you all except that to get to a stable government all sides must have access to that government :)

I have been looking at this bad situation from England, we have just had our elections and a lot of us didn't vote Conservative,but I am not a bad loser I will accept that for four more years.Why is it in Thailand when you lose an election the losing side cannot wait for the next one??Thailand will have to change its stuck in its ways children attitude. Some win the vote some do not.The next Thai election should be monitored by the UN for fairness and anti-corruption.

Don't worry we see from the various reports the rich elite corrupt self serving renegades are running fast to save their lives

The Thaksin clan out Chavalit out Chaturon ( why can't he see a Thai doctor in Thailand ?) out.

Shame that the Red Shirt Brigade thugs won't let innocent women and children go though.

That of course is the assurance policy for the thugs the innocents are the cover for cowards like Jutaporn, Arisisman, Veera and Weng to make good their escape.

Remember of course they no doubt will have accrued ( creamed off) ample funds from the protesters pay budget to ensure they are comfortable unlike the sacrificial pawns they have abandoned.

Thank you for your candid and significant post. I would love if you sent it to the BBC and CNN. Seems like they really don't understand this situation. They seem to miss there are at least two agenda amongst the reds. And let's not forget the very big COWARD hiding out with his "loot."

Don't worry we see from the various reports the rich elite corrupt self serving renegades are running fast to save their lives

The Thaksin clan out Chavalit out Chaturon ( why can't he see a Thai doctor in Thailand ?) out.

Shame that the Red Shirt Brigade thugs won't let innocent women and children go though.

That of course is the assurance policy for the thugs the innocents are the cover for cowards like Jutaporn, Arisisman, Veera and Weng to make good their escape.

Remember of course they no doubt will have accrued ( creamed off) ample funds from the protesters pay budget to ensure they are comfortable unlike the sacrificial pawns they have abandoned.

I will be you, I will be more cautious. I do know general Chavalit: it is not his style to flee. He is in China because he has some friends which may advise or help for a negotiation, this is my guess.

Indeed Jerry if you are such an oracle and so well connected why hasn't your wisdom been more apparent in your posts ?.

I too could name drop but I see no reason to do so, in my twenty years here I have made some very influential friends however I do not canvass their opinions or ask them for favours.

You must be so close according to your post yet you have to make a guess as to Chavalits motives for visiting China.

His doorman are you ?

have you notice Thai TV still shows regular schedule shows and little news?

Last night while the city was in battle i flipped through the tv channels over the airwaves and not one had any coverage. Not one. I was amazed. They were showing soaps and talent shows (with an incredible lack of talent I might add).

Main ingredients to a democracy include participation and awareness.

I would think in any country the TV would have extensive coverage 24 hours a day if their capital suffered a civil conflict to this degree.

Its like when I ride my motorcycle and a bus runs through a red light almost killing everyone, and after it passes, all the drivers just go on their way like nothing happened.

Sometimes people here just seem so indifferent.

Indeed Jerry if you are such an oracle and so well connected why hasn't your wisdom been more apparent in your posts ?.

I too could name drop but I see no reason to do so, in my twenty years here I have made some very influential friends however I do not canvass their opinions or ask them for favours.

You must be so close according to your post yet you have to make a guess as to Chavalits motives for visiting China.

His doorman are you ?

First thanks for your flaming comments on my wisdom. I try to respect everybody including you.

Back to the contents: No, I am not his doorman. Several years ago, I have been working in an Administration in which he was also involved and I have been in touch few times. Since I have no more contact. He is not a coward and he has some personal connections in China which can be of some help: I do know that and I do respect him. So, my guess is that he try to get some support. I have replied to a twisted post supporting the idea he was fleeing...Not his style.

Edited by Jerrytheyoung

this government will fall and the wrong people will win the hard core when if the rights of the people should have been listened to

a fair elected government could rule short term more of the same long term lets hope for the best

even so called uneducated people have the right to be legally represented will you all except that to get to a stable government all sides must have access to that government :)

223 red leaning PTP MPs in Parliament would in most nations be considered great representation.

Except many of those PTP MP's seem to be actively conspiring with the red leaders to cause

this chaos and attempt at inssurection for their own gain,

so must now be considered active traitors.

Juatupron being number 1.

Do not be sorry because it's that what I meant, if police would enforce the law better in our past people would not have been like this

have you notice Thai TV still shows regular schedule shows and little news?

Last night while the city was in battle i flipped through the tv channels over the airwaves and not one had any coverage. Not one. I was amazed. They were showing soaps and talent shows (with an incredible lack of talent I might add).

Main ingredients to a democracy include participation and awareness.

I would think in any country the TV would have extensive coverage 24 hours a day if their capital suffered a civil conflict to this degree.

Its like when I ride my motorcycle and a bus runs through a red light almost killing everyone, and after it passes, all the drivers just go on their way like nothing happened.

Sometimes people here just seem so indifferent.

So So True

About Chavilt ,a friend from upcountry said everyone she knows in Phitsanulok is saying Chavilt is actually in Singapore with Potjaman together with Baharn , Chatchurnon and some others getting money from Thaksins ATM for the next stage,

Is this wild gossip, maybe it is but it could be true also. after all ,why does Chatchuron need to go overseas for a quick trip to see a Doctor and these people can carry money in through diplomatic channels and why does the coalition suddenly want AV to resign after backing him on this plan only a few days ago.

Violence breeds Violence

Nothing is more destructive of respect for the government and the law of the land than passing laws which cannot be enforced.

Albert Einstein.

Here's something you should see. A guy trying to help. He wasn't wearing a red shirt, even when it's red now.

The other photo is from a friend.

democrats knows ,it's the only chance they have to be in power , they will do what ever to keep being in power.

they said the army will shot terrorists to minimise loss of lives. when the media got a pictures of snipers on high buildings , the PM sent an e-mail to the UN that there are men infiltrated in army uniforms killing people !!!

the amry is not shoting for self defense. I am not thai by the way but disgusted by lies for killing people.