Which Mobile Phone Do You Use?

~G~

Which mobile phone do you use?  

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Never really liked Nokia, but I can understand why many people do...

I use a Sony Ericsson which I am very pleased with, and before I had a Samsung, which was also very good.

I can see myself only purchasing a SE or Samsung in the future... but who knows.. :o

totster :D

I use a Nokia because it was the cheapest, half-way-decent used one I could find in a hurry in Korat: 1900 baht. Works great. I'll never need another!

:o

Of course, the one it replaced was a Motorola Walkabout that was so old people kept asking me to see it; not believing that such an ancient model was still in use. 900 baht at MBK four or five years ago. Also worked great until the battery crapped out.

Well.. there must be more than 21 members using mobile phones!?ย  :o

22 by now. :D

Seems I am the only one with a Siemens. Using SL 55, before 45 and quite happy after having had Sony (not available in Thailand) before and Motorola.

But Siemens (cellular division) was sold last week to BenQ.

nokia n-gage original

had an old alcatel before

the phone I want is one with , bluetooth , EDGE , symbian OS and memory card - ( NO camera )

the closest is the 6230 ( except for the camera ) if my NGAGE did EDGE I would keep it , though a newer bluetooth stack is attractive also.

Used Nokia for years until last year with no complaint, then wnt for a 'free' upgrade last year, just before comming to Thailand for a month or so.

Jumped at the chance of camera/bluetoothed all singing, all dancing moto. Great, loved it, so did the kids out there, masses of pics etc., until I came home to an extremely large bill. :o

Niether the sales person nor the literature made any mention of the fact that, unless specifically de-selected, auto-redial would continue to operate ad infinitum, and at that period of time the Thai networks did not cater for 'net' storage, and that was what my little toy was trying to do. Seventy five pence every dial up at two minute intervals over a six week period. :D

Vodafone were very understanding and most accomodating, but I have since sorted a different contract! :D

I use a Sony Ericsson T610, which is a good phone - I feel no need for another one until EDGE becomes available where I am.

Before this one, I have had a Motorola, which I did not like, a Nokia 3210, which I did like, a Nokia 3310 which I liked as well, and a Nokia 6610, which I was not very impressed with.

i'm still trying to decide on my sub 2000 baht feautureless phone,(except talking and sms of course. i have all the other toys already. i have seen a motorola for 1700 (new) and a nokia something or another for around 2300.

Shame you can only vote once...

Have a Sharp GX10i - that is what I voted for - which has my office Vodafone sim in it. (nice - I don't pay the bills).

and a Samsung SGH-D410 (catchy name!!!) - with my AIS sim.

I use a Palm Tungsten W PDA. I got sick of carrying so many things in my pockets... wallet, cellphone and diary. The PDA is great. The cellphone is built in and can browse the web and send / receive emails anywhere via GPRS. The leather PDA case replaces my wallet and holds my driver's licence and credit cards nicely. Lots of cool software and games available for download on the net. Great for passing the time when stuck in traffic or taxi / airplane rides.

Motorola Razr :D

Is it any good...? :D

Looks ok and works fine , but like a lot of Motorola , will it work in 6 months ? :D

Motorola.. :o

Some of my friends have had them before and weren't very impressed, neither was I when I had a play, But the Razer looks pretty good and if the hype is anything to go by not a bad phone either.... but I haven't had a play yet...

Nokia 6600:

Like it coz it's got:

* a half-decent IMAP mail client

* an Opera web browser for reading BBC News and the likes.

Hate it coz:

* It's as fast as a 7-11 shop attendant.

Looking for alternatives...