Thai Food Festival Sun 24th July 2005

Rinrada

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the weatherman is forecasting a bit of the wet stuff over the weekend.

Bring yer brollies!

I'll be easier to spot with mine, a big blue and white one that says "magic" on it.

Ok, finally got the pix up:

http://www.thaivisa.com/gallery/Thai-Food-...e-Festival-2005

Sorry, not too many good shots because of the weather and my dodgy camera. Mai bpen rai!

Nice to meet Wolf and his nice family, the Butcher, Rinrada and his Missus and some of Wolf's friends. Fine folks all!

For BahtAndSold, these are highly compresses images. If you want any of the originals, then send me a PM.

Enjoy! :o

Thanks for the piccies Spee. Incidentally, I went out with 3 of the dancers in one of the Pics (Edinbourgh Wat) last Friday - er wife was there too :o

Went to a Thai restaurant called Rua Thai - they were dancing there and the Mrs got roped into it too. Also spent most of Saturday with them, shopping in Blue Water. Nice girls all.

On another thread we were talking about Xmass and the Beer Festival. I will not be able to do the latter (I'm in Spain for a few weeks to get away from the British summer we are having over here), but am up for the Xmass do. I might ask George for a community forum for us when we're not in LoS.

UK/Thai Forum

UK/LOS Forum

UK/Siam Forum

London/Bangers Forum

Rain/Sunshine Forum

Happy/Sad Forum

Pound/Baht Forum

Chips/Noodles Forum

and/or

finally..

Soap-dodgers/Abnam Forum :o:D