Urgent Help Needed...

pop_corn

Hello!

I hope everyone is alrite. I moved from Thailand almost a year, so I haven't been around anymore.

I passed to read a friend Facebopok status that goes like this: "Need help, do you know someone that can deliver bottle of cooking gas as our supplier is in klontoey area and he is closed, in 1 day I cannot cook anymore!!

Thanks"

I told her I will ask here, maybe more ideas, she got a little boy to cook for...

any ideas, help?

Thanks, stay safe!

Let them eat cake?

I wasn't precisely asking for a joke Dave. Have some respect.

Specifically, I don't know, but perhaps she can ask her neighbors as they may have different suppliers elsewhere.

Thanks, will give her this idea.. :)

Knowing where it should be delivered will be most helpful. :)

Klongtoey area says in my first post... :D

Tell her to go ask a mototaxi dude, they know everything.

I thought about it before, but then again, they hardly speak english.. :D

Knowing where it should be delivered will be most helpful. :)

Klongtoey area says in my first post... :D

Tell her to go ask a mototaxi dude, they know everything.

I thought about it before, but then again, they hardly speak english.. :D

never try never know- you never know one might go all the way just to help someone in need.

Klong Toey area is going to be difficult to get something like that during this time. The only advice i can think of would be to goto one of the apartment blocks in the area and ask the management office if they know someone who can deliver... i used to live around that area and i think i saw some shops down past the carrefour selling them... so maybe go look down past the tesco/carrefour area

Tell your friend to borrow a Backpack and go to the junction of Asoke and Sukhumvit. He can get bottles there. Taking it back in a backpack will make him look like most other Farangs in Klong Toey.

No I am not being rude, rather I have seen a number of people with backpacks in the area recently.

with all due respect, when we write a caption in Facebook, it is normally something which happens to be top of mind at that moment.

But, I think you should give your friend more credit: if it was really a pressing issue that needed to be remedied, she would indeed consult a neighbour or do something concrete about it. There are thousands of shops in BKK providing this kind of service, literally one on every block. She only needs to hop in a taxi or ask a neighbour.

In the very worst case, if no supplies are available in a particular area, there are shelters set up at numerous schools with bedding proveded as well as soup kitchens. No-one is going to go hungry, believe me.