A Blemish On Beautiful Hua Hin?

baht&sold

Just spent a few days in lovely Hua Hin, as I do every month and as always, it was great (had to do a bit of work too but that's ok). Anyways, here we are in the dog days of low season and STILL, I couldn't get a parking spot anywhere in the hin...

Every parking space was taken up by seemingly permanently parked cars, with a 'Taxi for hire' sign on the windows. Had to pay a guy at the City beach hotel to park while I ran across to burger king to grab a quick bite (hey, i was hungry...) :D .

With the Tesco Lotus superstore, bowling center, Cineplex, HomePro and index living malls currently under construction, there's going to be even more traffic coming to Hua hin very soon and something needs to be done methinks. Surely the Thessaban is aware of this one blemish on otherwise idyllic HH? Thoughts? :D

PS: forget the 'park the car' and take transit option- not practical for me and just count the Merc's from bangkok every weekend. THAT crowd ain't getting on any bus or train (except maybe the Orient express)- ever. :o

Edited by bahtandsold