Central World Fallen Down

givenall

Well Central World was once called The World Trade Centre, before it was bought.

It was amazing how quick WikiPedia updated the information on there.

It read Central World (was) Thailands biggest shopping mall.

Things are getting crazy here in LOS.

I want my mummy :)

any other confirmations? Unbelievable if true

Looks like Thailand has its twin tower disaster. It is defiantly a terrorism act by Mr. Thaksin

He was shopping in Paris, remember? Please face facts, and consider the origins of the resentment you saw today.

I wonder what the reaction would be if u went to their village and burnt all the houses down........... i guess you have to be an a-hole to do things like that. If this is Thakkies version of Thai-Rak-Thai .......... maybe change the "Ra' with "<deleted>" and it seems pretty close. Selfish is the man

Edited by skippybangkok

Looks like Thailand has its twin tower disaster. It is defiantly a terrorism act by Mr. Thaksin

He was shopping in Paris, remember? Please face facts, and consider the origins of the resentment you saw today.

wow you gotta be kidding me....The resentment we saw today is nothing compared to the resentment your gonna see tomorrow, hundreds of us lost large portions of our livley hoods today,,, thousands lost their jobs.... I can promise you that the shinawatra family is no longer welcome in bangkok.... God rest their souls if they ever dare set foot here again

OSB was not in the USA when they got down the twin towers and still he is considered the mastermind and so is Thaksin.

The only difference between these two is that OBM gave up shopping and went into hiding because the American govt wanted him so badly. We can't say that this is the case with the Thai govt. At least until now.

OSB was not in the USA when they got down the twin towers and still he is considered the mastermind and so is Thaksin.

The only difference between these two is that OBM gave up shopping and went into hiding because the American govt wanted him so badly. We can't say that this is the case with the Thai govt. At least until now.

i can think of at least on verrry powerful family,,, that after tonight is gonna be gunning for thailands version of osama bin laden,

Has the office building above/behind Central World collapsed too?

Sorry if it's a dumb question, I can't remember if it was actually above or just linked into the shopping centre?