Briton In Red Shirt Demonstration Regrets Video Arson Gibe

george

Being 'Tired and emotional" is a euphamishatm for being pi55ed, where I come from, and I'm ashamed to say that's ten miles from where this tosser comes from.

I'm impressed that he gave an interview to the Times though. He looks to be more of a Sun reader :)

• Replies 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever defense he may have, I am perplexed as to why he would make it in Thailand. I would think anyone living here and working here would know when a speedy exit is your best shot at avoiding a harsh, confining future. If he thinks a Thai court will watch that video and accept his version of non malice intent or deed, he may be about to learn something the very hard way.Why would he think the government would want him walking around unpunished, waiting for the next protests ?

Edited by 62strat

What a IDIOT , typical english houligan , past colonial behaving, arrogance and stupidity put him in thai jail for a long time ,then send him back to that his bankrup country .

A bit of anti Britishness coming out there from you, where are you from, as your spelling is a bit on the poor side, I assume your not British. What has Britains financial state got to do with this idiot (Bankrupt country)? Most British people are in general good people. Although there does seem to be a small section that come to Thailand to get away with things that they wouldn't be able to do in England, this hasn't nothing to do with Colonialism, just stupidity. I hope he gets what he deserves for getting involved with things that he shouldn't be, surely its common sense to not get involved. Lastly I think people should keep things to the point and not get involved with showing there dislike for his nationality, it just makes you look like a bigot.

You see loads of these soft shandy drinking Southerners in England at football, all big mouths and acting hard then run away when the going gets tough.

Alot of these plastic ingerland supporting scum watch to many of those fake hooligan films.

I have lost count of the Southerners i have had to knock out when i go to Pattaya.

People here are being too tough on this guy. Yes, he's a fool, but to his credit he understand that fact and is penitent.

“I hold my hands up — it was me, and I’m ashamed that I lost my temper...”

Let it go guys.

He ain't penitent. His only regret now is that the fun's over. He's also lying that he "lost his temper." He was involved for quite some time, pictured and filmed in various locations. All he "understands" now is that he's in deep doo-doo and is preparing his cowardly "defense."

We're not going to let it go.

Actually 2 people died at Central World. So, if he was involved, it's manslaughter, not just arson.

In most jurisdictions, death caused in the committing of a felony is classified as murder, not manslaughter.

Sorry Murder has to be premeditaded

Death not intended is manslaughter

the only difference between his red shirt type hate threatening violence, we hate them rant

and some of the kill them all, send back to the rice fields, they got no rights etc etc we hate them, strong violent force is the only answer, type hate violence rants on this forum by posters,

is he did it at the former red shirt site in front of a video camera, knowing probaly it will end up on you tube for the whole world to see him and could come back on him like it has,,

but ppl on here do from the comfort of their armchair, behind their pc screen,,,where their invisable to everyone, so can shout their mouth off and scream and insult without no fear that it will come back on them apart from getting suspended or banned from the forum but can always come back under a different alias and carrty on where they left off,,their probaly the ones who wouldnt say boo to a goose in the real world

so i know which one has more bulls!

You're right, I sold my herd! If you were actually referring to testicles, it is a shame that people with the mentality of this person of the cretin are allowed to breed - it only perpetuates the problem. But he was a red, so the apologists must stick up for him.

He said that he would be disappointed if sent to prison. I hope that he is severely disappointed. I also hope that a civil suit is successful and they take every brass razoo that he possesses - unless of course he has more than $31 million, which I very much doubt.

he didnt murder anyone!!

he just translated the sort of stuff they'd been ranting on the red stage in thai..

when you listen to some music a lot or speeches enuf your gonna wanna sing and speak it yourself for extra effect and enjoyment...

i know this is violent and hate rant but as i said its just the same sort of stuff posters on here spew out..

but its alright for them but not for him because his hate/violent rant was filmed and is spreading from youtube all over the inter-net...

and its a different type of red to abuse and insult and say he deserves to go to jail and rot..

I saw the video. I was involved with legal profession in past......... He could very well be charged for acts of treason,

Hmm... Treason is when you assist a foriegn nation in overthrowing your own government.

How exactly were you involved with legal profession in past? Emptied their bins?

This stupid fool better hope the police come get him before he's paid a visit by someone not so friendly. He publicly called for violence and arson and helped those trying to overthrow the Thai government. What a bloody fool..

Unless he is guilty of criminal acts, let it go.

Personally I have no problem with farangs being politically involved.

I too have no problems with foreigners to express political opinion. We all do in one way or another. But this guy clearly incited unrest and faces a 2 year jail term for just being protesting and inciting havoc under the emergency rules. If he is lucky he will get a quick suspended jail-term and Persona Non Grata for life.

If they want to play with him they could hold him for years to check his DNA with all guns and weapons found, so to check if he was involved in other activities.

By the way, Sukhumvit traffic seem to be normal as you can see on live cam from Landmark Hotel. http://www.landmarkbangkok.com/liveview.html

Still other residents have no electric due to the arson attacks on power plants in Klong Toey area and around Lumpini tower.

Lets all go down the dogs <deleted> and buy jeff a drink ! what a star ! :)

Don't get all lemon, you couldn't run a brothel, anytime you want to come have a drink there's one waiting for you....a very big one.

Here is the deleted video plus additional footage and commentary from western journalist who witnessed him. (Sorry if already posted..I read through most pages and didn't see it here yet.)

http://www.reporterinexile.com/2010/05/tha...-red-shirt.html

One day after the fiery destruction of much of the Central World Plaza mall on May 19, Internet conspiracy theories took shape regarding the "crazy farang" filmed several days prior. In a Youtube video (since removed) a Briton proclaims the mall will be looted and burnt.

Having spent significant time behind the barricades of the reds' fortified Silom camp, I had seen this man several times. He never spoke in a normal tone of voice -- always shouting and screaming. It didn't take a DSM-IV diagnosis to tell he was emotionally disturbed.

His presence posed a threat to any Westerners, particularly journalists, who might be among the reds. Two photojournalist colleagues and I had established enough rapport with the "Men in Black" that they would hold fire when we entered and left the camp. Leaving only the army snipers to worry about.

On the morning of Saturday, May 15, we were in the process of doing this when the Crazy Farang ran out into the street to throw rocks toward the army, screaming "Thai Army fuc_ks!" and ordering the reds to "Kill them! Kill them!" They laughed at him. Obviously they were amused but didn't take him seriously. When an AFP reporter who'd stopped by told him to chill out, he screamed at him and tried to start an altercation. "They killed my friend! This is war!" he yelled. The reds threatened to kick him out at that point. It seems unlikely to me he participated in any conspiracy or any type of planning that might have led to the mall fire. I don't think he even spoke Thai.

I was there to document the greater conflict, so I didn't waste any further tape on him. Didn't consider him more than a novelty and annoyance. Someone who, at best, had eschewed the usual mechanisms for a typical midlife crisis. Yes, I'm muttering my unkind, internal dialogue.

Edited by ScubaBuddha

This stupid fool better hope the police come get him before he's paid a visit by someone not so friendly. He publicly called for violence and arson and helped those trying to overthrow the Thai government. What a bloody fool..

Thai wife says the police will not find him

There is a well know Thai/Chinese family who feel they want to talk to him first

This needs to be investigated by police immediately.

1.) He did know events in advance which where a threat to public and property. His duty should be to report such crimes planed to officials.

2.) Participating in the protest is not allowed for foreigners.

I think he really did know that in advance and also some details about it.

He was clearly upset because things didn't went as he expected and to make him feel better and somehow important he leaked that info to another foreigner, so he can feel as hero who is truly involved and knows something important.

He deserves at least that he get kicked out of Thailand without return.

Also they should confiscate his property if any, to compensate all the peaceful hardworking Thais that lost their income and livelyhood from this mess!

as your spelling is a bit on the poor side, I assume your not British....

Lastly I think people should keep things to the point and not get involved with showing there dislike for his nationality, it just makes you look like a bigot.

you criticize the man's spelling and then you write "assume your not" or "showing there dislike"? :)

Well todays Sun newspaper in the UK is saying old jeffy boy is being looked for,......http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2981264/Find-Brit-thug-of-bloody-Bangkok.html

Great stuff!!!

he must be on the run already......stupid......

the only difference between his red shirt type hate threatening violence, we hate them rant

and some of the kill them all, send back to the rice fields, they got no rights etc etc we hate them, strong violent force is the only answer, type hate violence rants on this forum by posters,

is he did it at the former red shirt site in front of a video camera, knowing probaly it will end up on you tube for the whole world to see him and could come back on him like it has,,

but ppl on here do from the comfort of their armchair, behind their pc screen,,,where their invisable to everyone, so can shout their mouth off and scream and insult without no fear that it will come back on them apart from getting suspended or banned from the forum but can always come back under a different alias and carrty on where they left off,,their probaly the ones who wouldnt say boo to a goose in the real world

so i know which one has more bulls!

You're right, I sold my herd! If you were actually referring to testicles, it is a shame that people with the mentality of this person of the cretin are allowed to breed - it only perpetuates the problem. But he was a red, so the apologists must stick up for him.

He said that he would be disappointed if sent to prison. I hope that he is severely disappointed. I also hope that a civil suit is successful and they take every brass razoo that he possesses - unless of course he has more than $31 million, which I very much doubt.

he didnt murder anyone!!

he just translated the sort of stuff they'd been ranting on the red stage in thai..

when you listen to some music a lot or speeches enuf your gonna wanna sing and speak it yourself for extra effect and enjoyment...

i know this is violent and hate rant but as i said its just the same sort of stuff posters on here spew out..

but its alright for them but not for him because his hate/violent rant was filmed and is spreading from youtube all over the inter-net...

and its a different type of red to abuse and insult and say he deserves to go to jail and rot..

4 deays before it happened? too ironic. to be dense.

People here are being too tough on this guy. Yes, he's a fool, but to his credit he understand that fact and is penitent.

"I hold my hands up — it was me, and I'm ashamed that I lost my temper..."

Let it go guys.

Pleading guilty is rewarded with a 50% reduction in sentence. In you want forgiveness, try the Catholics.

You see loads of these soft shandy drinking Southerners in England at football, all big mouths and acting hard then run away when the going gets tough.

Alot of these plastic ingerland supporting scum watch to many of those fake hooligan films.

I have lost count of the Southerners i have had to knock out when i go to Pattaya.

You couldn't knock a bottle over. Pattaya is full of badly dressed northen scum bags, no fashion sense whatsoever, fake stone island from the market, your poor, badly educated with no jobs, the south run you mackerels anytime.

I think he is quite lucky to have done all of this in Thailand. If this were the UK his latest statement would have got him on an attempted murder charge.

In the UK its well established, that setting fire to a building to a building with people in it is attempted murder on the assumption that nobody actually dies and that being part of a group committing crimes and just watching is good enough to get you charged by being part of a conspiracy.

I think the thai government will be a little more forgiving, particularly if he starts singing when they come to knock on the door

but at the end of the day; just fool out of his depth, should have just stuck to football hooliganism

"I hold my hands up — it was me, and I'm ashamed that I lost my temper..."

Let it go guys.

He ain't penitent. His only regret now is that the fun's over. He's also lying that he "lost his temper." He was involved for quite some time, pictured and filmed in various locations. All he "understands" now is that he's in deep doo-doo and is preparing his cowardly "defense."

We're not going to let it go.

:)

"I hold my hands up — it was me, and I'm ashamed that I lost my temper," he told The Times by telephone from his home in the Thai resort town of Pattaya. "I was tired and emotional and full of steroids. I said we're going to burn down Central — I was being sarcastic."

You're a prick of the first order, pal, and need a right kick up the jacksy. <deleted> do you think you're playing at? This place has enough problems without twisted aliens like yourself adding to them. You're an embarrassment and deserve to be treated more harshly than the natives.

Amen...i agree to above 1000%...Been living in Issan for nearly 9 years and i've seen some crazy shit done buy farrangs,but YOU are the carzy shit winner..I wish you were right now so i could give you a spanking ALL the way to Bankok Hilton :):D .