Briton In Red Shirt Demonstration Regrets Video Arson Gibe

george

hahah his video is up on a PAD webboard.....

anyone could upload this to BBC ?

then they could tell a more complete story of the Bangkok Riot, from all different perspective !

Edited by ETatBKK

• Replies 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hold on a minute. You are all saying he shouldnt comment on the Thai political system. But you are all commenting on the Thai legal system of what should be done with him.

Sounds like double standards to me...

Some people do have brains in this thread well said Kananga

This guy is just like his leaders.....talk the talk but when it comes to crunch time, full denial. Surprise he hasnt done a runner yet.

I like how he ends it with would be "dissappointed if he ended up in jail" .... disgusting.

Unless he is guilty of criminal acts, let it go.

Personally I have no problem with farangs being politically involved.

That's very broadminded of you. Do you include the Taliban and Al-Qaeda on your 'approved' list?

Yoshiwara is probably his mother, only a mother could love an idiot like this,.....

As far as I can see Yoshiwara is providing the only reasoable comment on here. He didnt say he loved the guy. Just that you are all overreacting. it was one idiot who said a few stupid things. Some of the comments on this thread are just as stupid. Like yoshiwara says, just let it go.

Why should people let it go? Do you think we should all laugh it off and say 'ah nevermind; good on him.' He deserves all the bad publicity and stick he gets.

I can't think why anyone would stick up for him or think he should be let off lightly. He deserves to be thrown out the country. Idiots like these are an embarrasment for normal farang living or visiting Thailand. It paints a bad picture of us farang to Thais and what are we here, Guests. Wish people like this would just get out of Thailand and rot somewhere else; they've destroyed places like Pattaya; with their red skin stretched faces and beer bellies leering at teenage girls and thinking they are East End Gangsters. I know they are some genuine farang down there but some are just twisted.

How can you, and how dare you say that you have no problems with farangs being politically invovled. It is not our country nor your's, and it is not our business to get involved in any Political involvement in any country other than your own.

Maybe you too could be classed as the same as this lunatic! Making threats to cause so much damage and steal property is a very serious offence in the UK Mr. Yoshiwara, and is punishable by a lengthy term of imprisonment... Please refrain from making such comments that doesn't involve you. Thailand is in a very delicate and difficult situation.These remarks could result in you being found with re-percussions heading your way!! You are walking on very thin ice with no safety equipment Mr. Yoshiwara. :D

Hahahahaha. Thats the funniest thing I have read all day. I bet yoshiwara is trembling in his boots now. Hahaha. Calm down before you pop something inside.

I dont see the problem with having a political view in the country you LIVE in, especially if you are expected to pay taxes. Maybe the way this fool did it isnt the best way to express one's views but honestly, whats wrong in stating your views. Especially in a mature democratic political system like Thailands :)

IF this were true "I dont see the problem with having a political view in the country you LIVE in " then fair comment ( as long as you accept the consequences ),However, ill bet hes on a tourist visa,as are most,his loyalty is misguided, the thais dont like us remember, especially a turncoat , ! :D

Would you have a problem with a minority expat from, let' say, India or China, verbally inciting anarchy and property destruction in your home country?

The euphoria and adrenaline from just those few short days before had been replaced by a feeling of impending dread as the noose tightened around his proverbial neck.

Where there was noise and excitement, rush and thrill was now silence and solitude with only the monotonous drip from from the cracked shower head that chimed in beat with his thumping heart.

Visions of cruel, contorted, leering, sneering, evil, feral like faces clouded his mind as he desperately closed his weary eyelids ... marching through the burning streets he would be paraded, reviled, humiliated and spat at before the executioner would wield his final fanfare.

Hung, drawn and quartered to the crescendo of the baying crowd, and even as the remnants of his twitching body lay in ruin amongst his steaming crimson blood, his head would be impaled and positioned above the gates for all to see.

A message of gravity and solemnity !

The forum hath bespoke ... amen !

Fantastic, like a chapter from a good book,. :)

Amazing!

That's about the size of the problem - too many mouths, not enough brain cells. Everything loose falls into Thailand...

Sateev

Hold on a minute. You are all saying he shouldnt comment on the Thai political system. But you are all commenting on the Thai legal system of what should be done with him.

Sounds like double standards to me...

So, you consider threats to burn down down and loot Central World as "commenting on Thai political system"?

surely this video which seems to have gone viral on the internet will also result in his name now being placed on

all kinds of watch lists in USA and UK.?

he has totally ruined his chances of care free travel around the world for the future.

unbelievable :)

Edited by midas

Difficult for me to criticize this moron just in terms of being a Brit. We Americans have Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Michael Savage and Terry Hannity. All have their own tv programs and making millions stirring up the uneducated with outright lies and political and religious nonsense.

And they can afford to pay the Michigan and other militias in case they need to take over Washington DC.

Is he an idiot? YES

Is he fighting his war? NO

Should he been taken in custody? YES

Are all English people like this? NO

Do pattaya attrackt scum? YES

Are all people who live in Pattaya scum? NO

Do we need to make his trial? NO

Do we need(want) foreigners like this in Thailand? NO

I think we all agree on this and there is no need to throw him out of airplanes or let him rotten in 'THE HILTON"Let justice do his job thats how its done in a democratic country.

People please dont generalise Brittish people and Pattaya with this guy....Pattaya is indeed the home of some big criminals from all over the world who are searched for but this not mean that every expat there is a criminal!

I hope he get a fair trial if the Thai authority take him in and not get injured or killed by an angry mob of Thais or fallangs.

In no way i take his side its just a reaction on some posters who go abit to far.

And NO i am not even from the U.k but i am sure you can see this on my grammar and spelling

Peace to the country we living in and love...

Well put zigistar.

Funny that some Members here are writing things like "to throw him out of a Airplane" or want to kick his ass and so on. Looks like they are not too far away from this Guy.

Why should people let it go? Do you think we should all laugh it off and say 'ah nevermind; good on him.' He deserves all the bad publicity and stick he gets.

I can't think why anyone would stick up for him or think he should be let off lightly. He deserves to be thrown out the country. Idiots like these are an embarrasment for normal farang living or visiting Thailand. It paints a bad picture of us farang to Thais and what are we here, Guests. Wish people like this would just get out of Thailand and rot somewhere else; they've destroyed places like Pattaya; with their red skin stretched faces and beer bellies leering at teenage girls and thinking they are East End Gangsters. I know they are some genuine farang down there but some are just twisted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why should people let it go? Because we are civilized adults with a grasp on reality. It was one person looking for attention who said a few stupid things. There are thousands of Thais and foreigners alike who cause far more damage in Thailand on a daily basis. Yes it's embarrasing what he said but so is listening to you lot going on and on about it. Do you honestly think anyone is even going to remember what he said a week from now?

Get over it.

This is a blow to all westerners regardless of their opinions. There will be a long memory of what he has said and done. Imagine if a Thai had been observed in these same circumstances saying the same things in a western country. it would forever color the way the citizens would view Thais in their country.

But then again it really is true that there are foreigners here who have these opinions and behave this way. Thailand is a great magnet for the worlds outcasts and malcontents. It gives us all more reason to work against the image by being productive and helpful to the nation and it's people.

hahah his video is up on a PAD webboard.....

PAD web boards are in Thai for Thais. This is not one.

This is for expats and Thais if they want.

Just because many here disagree with the Reds 'actions',

doesn't mean we are all card carrying PAD members.

I only know of one or two that might have been once.

Most here sympathize for the want of better job and living conditions

in Issan and for ALL the poor of Thailand, not just Issan, and

many quite disagree with the 'Red Leader's methods' for getting this change.

Proved out this week by their end game; ruining Bangkok,

and making it HARDER for their followers legitimate goals to be reached.

Instead of helping Issan they will rightly be rebuilding Bangkok.

The problem for Issan is not tearing down the old system completely, Communist deconstruction style,

but to bring those needs squarely to the front burner... which they did months ago,

and then lost most of those gains in the months since, by being obtuse zealots, or Thaksin proxies.

Thaksin has set back the cause of rejuvenating Issan for years, no matter the best applied efforts of

Abhisit, Korn and a willing parliament of functioning MPs.

You need not have half a thought about PAD to see that.

This Savage hooligan is just a symptom of the malaise, but that's no excuse.

Publicly threatening arson and grand larceny during an emergency, or anytime,

is cause to deportation.

Edited by animatic

How can you, and how dare you say that you have no problems with farangs being politically invovled. It is not our country nor your's, and it is not our business to get involved in any Political involvement in any country other than your own.

Maybe you too could be classed as the same as this lunatic! Making threats to cause so much damage and steal property is a very serious offence in the UK Mr. Yoshiwara, and is punishable by a lengthy term of imprisonment... Please refrain from making such comments that doesn't involve you. Thailand is in a very delicate and difficult situation.These remarks could result in you being found with re-percussions heading your way!! You are walking on very thin ice with no safety equipment Mr. Yoshiwara. :D

Hahahahaha. Thats the funniest thing I have read all day. I bet yoshiwara is trembling in his boots now. Hahaha. Calm down before you pop something inside.

I dont see the problem with having a political view in the country you LIVE in, especially if you are expected to pay taxes. Maybe the way this fool did it isnt the best way to express one's views but honestly, whats wrong in stating your views. Especially in a mature democratic political system like Thailands :)

IF this were true "I dont see the problem with having a political view in the country you LIVE in " then fair comment ( as long as you accept the consequences ),However, ill bet hes on a tourist visa,as are most,his loyalty is misguided, the thais dont like us remember, especially a turncoat , ! :D

Well as you dont know what his visa status is (ironic for ths forum) you are just as bad condemning him and suggesting how the Thai justice system should work. it's their country and their justice system. What rights do you have in how they deal with criminals?

A wannabe Rambo who was trying to impress the locals. On viewing the clip for sure he has a screw loose.

But this Rambo episode will not have the usual ending, walking into the sunset, more like walking into the Hilton. :)

I hope the 1000 Baht a day and 'all you can eat' somtum was worth it!

What a IDIOT , typical english houligan , past colonial behaving, arrogance and stupidity put him in thai jail for a long time ,then send him back to that his bankrup country .

Okay everybody, now join hands and help me make a few wishes come true:

1. This bonzo reads all these lovely flattering comments to realize how much everyone appreciates him and his gross actions.

2. That he is sentenced to a minimum of 2 years in a Thai jail for his actions of insurrection against the Thai Government.

3. Thereafter he is deported and banished from Thailand for life as an undesireable and his passport is appropriately endorsed which will make other Countries think twice about granting this drug driven hooligan a visa.

4. Worst of all he is returned to live out his miserable existence in lovely sunny old UK amongst the rest of the ASBO undesireables.

C'mon everyone close your eyes and wish very hard, all together now!!! :)

I don't expect he will be in the country for long. Hopefully, he'll spend a few days in jail before he goes.

I hope he spent a few years in a Thai jail before he goes! :)

Well, I think leave him alone is better. Thailand is still in hel_l. If Thailand cannot deal with its own people, why have to waste time to deal with someone so unimportant? Be focus to deal with the real issues. Thai economy, Thai jobs, .... more to go. If Thai authorities are trying to treat him badly, then I can see how stupid Thai government is. Please take care of Thai first, make sure no more burning the important building. I am worry the International airports. Can you imagine no international airports in Thailand? Horrible! Now you can see, no international standard shopping malls in Bkk now. Well, it takes years to build a new one but it takes few hours to burn it down. Take care and good luck Thailand.

Leave the stupid farang alone and spend your energy to deal with red shirts. God bless

This kind of behaviour has for many years allowed a distorted opinion to form of what we British people are supposedly like.

Please, please, remember that you will only hear people like this because they shout. They do not represent the majority of British people who, in my experience, are sensitive, respectful and mindful of other peoples' cultures. That majority will tend to be in agreement that this man's behaviour is completely unacceptable.

:)

It wasn't that long ago that the Briton abroad was seen by the local population as a gentleman. Now we're seen as tattooed thugs whose sole aim in life is to beat the hel_l out of everybody they come across.