Briton In Red Shirt Demonstration Regrets Video Arson Gibe

george

Just watched the video :) what a <deleted> easy to identify and more work for the Embassy soon ..... - don't forget he violated the emergency law and called for looting and arson ... would be heading to the nearest green border if I was him

• Replies 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless he is guilty of criminal acts, let it go.

Personally I have no problem with farangs being politically involved.

is this political or a part of a so called class war.....

Amid much swearing he is heard to say: “We’re going to burn down Central World,” and threatening to loot gold and jewellery from the shopping centre.

OH I see the class war he refers to invloves looting gold and jewellery. Interesting class war.

I am a Farang and a guest in Thailand and respect the law of the land. As guests we have no right to be involved in a Thai political problem. Far too many Farang like to mouth off about Thailand as if the Thai people are stupid and need their self styled superior Farang opinions.

Some time ago I got a copy of a Condo Guide for Pattaya and I was happy to get it until I read the puffed up editorial attacking Taskin etc...

This magazine was published by a Farang who also deals in real estate.

After reading this I decided he would NEVER get my business.

If he wants to promote real estate fine

If he wants to use his Condo guide to attack Taskin then that is disgusting and deceptive as people who open his condo guide are not expecting to be bombarded by his self righteous views of Thai politics or Thai politicians. Why do some Farang have to open their big mouths and embarrass the rest of us.

No sarcasm in that voice at all. Pumped up on steroids? I don't think so. Southern accent by the sounds of it too.

quote from the video, : 'We're gonna smash the ***** Central Plaza to ****. 'We're gonna steal everything out of it and burn the ***** down. Trust me, get pictures of that ****

The fact he is English does not mean we are all the same as he.

What bothers me is he was wearing black. Of all the colours he could wear he wears black and that is the colour of the Red Guards. Makes you wonder what he was involved in. He knew about the intended attack on Central therefore he must have been trusted with that information by the reds themselves, so had he 'proved himself to them in some way?

Speculation? Yes. But I would have thought it valid speculation.

Get rid of him quick via the Hilton. What an idiot.

It is refreshing to have a local not mind farangs getting involved, but as far as i am concerned i have been shocked disgusted and ashamed of this idiots behaviour. If he doesnt get punished by Thailands system i am sure he will face a lot of problems from local farangs here who feel the same way as myself....

"I hold my hands up — it was me, and I'm ashamed that I lost my temper," he told The Times by telephone from his home in the Thai resort town of Pattaya. "I was tired and emotional and full of steroids. I said we're going to burn down Central — I was being sarcastic."

A Brit, tattoos, steroids, empty threats, throws tantrums, home in Sisaket and lives in Pattaya. I get the picture.

Hes playing a very dangerous game in my opinion, probably a frustrated chelsea supporter that cant get his kicks at matches anymore, utter tw@t ! :)

That's very broadminded of you. Do you include the Taliban and Al-Qaeda on your 'approved' list?

Yoshiwara is probably his mother, only a mother could love an idiot like this,.....

I don't think you'll find a nation anywhere on the planet that allows foreign visitors to participate in political activities. It's a visa violation.

Someone better tell Amnesty International and Greenpeace :)

Nah, give me a sec .... I'll phone the ACLU.

But it was him in the other photo on the BTS stairs too so how does he explain that?

He should be punished just like others but he knew that if he took part what the consequences would be for foreigners and should expect nothing less that what was stated prior to the demonstrations.

?????????????????

Does someone have that photo we can see?

This dude needs to be exported to England. He can play terrorist there with the _ _ _ _ _ _ _.

Do NOT export him. Let him spend a few years in a Thai jail. That is what he deserves.

That's very broadminded of you. Do you include the Taliban and Al-Qaeda on your 'approved' list?

Yoshiwara is probably his mother, only a mother could love an idiot like this,.....

As far as I can see Yoshiwara is providing the only reasoable comment on here. He didnt say he loved the guy. Just that you are all overreacting. it was one idiot who said a few stupid things. Some of the comments on this thread are just as stupid. Like yoshiwara says, just let it go.

Deary deary me... what and arse.

But please spare us all the anti brit comments bordering on racism please - colonial power etc. etc. Every country has skeletons in the closet which can be dragged out by angry / narrow minded people. I've seen enough of those comments directed at Thai people by TV posters to last me a life time.

Lets keep the comments focused on a single <deleted> and HIS words and actions.

Notice that he uses 'we're gonna...' obviously a sheep following the flock, who gave the order??

"I hold my hands up — it was me, and I'm ashamed that I lost my temper," he told The Times by telephone from his home in the Thai resort town of Pattaya. "I was tired and emotional and full of steroids. I said we're going to burn down Central — I was being sarcastic."

A Brit, tattoos, steroids, empty threats, throws tantrums, home in Sisaket and lives in Pattaya. I get the picture.

Hes playing a very dangerous game in my opinion, probably a frustrated chelsea supporter that cant get his kicks at matches anymore, utter tw@t ! :)

All he has to do is change his name. He won't stand out in Pattaya.

How can you, and how dare you say that you have no problems with farangs being politically invovled. It is not our country nor your's, and it is not our business to get involved in any Political involvement in any country other than your own.

Maybe you too could be classed as the same as this lunatic! Making threats to cause so much damage and steal property is a very serious offence in the UK Mr. Yoshiwara, and is punishable by a lengthy term of imprisonment... Please refrain from making such comments that doesn't involve you. Thailand is in a very delicate and difficult situation.These remarks could result in you being found with re-percussions heading your way!! You are walking on very thin ice with no safety equipment Mr. Yoshiwara. :)

What a IDIOT , typical english houligan , past colonial behaving, arrogance and stupidity will put him in thai jail for a long time ,then send him back to that his country .

Yes I agree too, what an nobrainer idiot he is.

Glegolo :):D:D

a rather sly way to put in a dig at Chelsea (btw - Premier League and FA Cup champions) - just curious - are you a Man U fan?

The euphoria and adrenaline from just those few short days before had been replaced by a feeling of impending dread as the noose tightened around his proverbial neck.

Where there was noise and excitement, rush and thrill was now silence and solitude with only the monotonous drip from from the cracked shower head that chimed in beat with his thumping heart.

Visions of cruel, contorted, leering, sneering, evil, feral like faces clouded his mind as he desperately closed his weary eyelids ... marching through the burning streets he would be paraded, reviled, humiliated and spat at before the executioner would wield his final fanfare.

Hung, drawn and quartered to the crescendo of the baying crowd, and even as the remnants of his twitching body lay in ruin amongst his steaming crimson blood, his head would be impaled and positioned above the gates for all to see.

A message of gravity and solemnity !

The forum hath bespoke ... amen !

What a IDIOT , typical english houligan , past colonial behaving, arrogance and stupidity put him in thai jail for a long time ,then send him back to that his bankrup country .

typical hooligan,germany,sweden france italy,they all have them,hooligans, that is,you cannot say british in that tone of voice,i on the other hand i can,i am from yorkshire the capital of Great Britistan and can say that this soft southern bed wetting shandy drinker is in fact a hooligan,moron,cretin d..kh..d,embarrassment,and should go to jail,one with no ladyboys,dont want him to enjoy his stay,then ship him direct to britistan

He simply should not have been there, should not have played any part in it, if I see him in Pattaya I will shop him to the Police, I love Thailand and been saddened so much by the whole thing but to see a Fellow Englishman like this sickens me, there is no place in Thailand for people like this, no excuse.

This kind of behaviour has for many years allowed a distorted opinion to form of what we British people are supposedly like.

Please, please, remember that you will only hear people like this because they shout. They do not represent the majority of British people who, in my experience, are sensitive, respectful and mindful of other peoples' cultures. That majority will tend to be in agreement that this man's behaviour is completely unacceptable.

:)

If the BBC can find and interview him, surly there must be members of this board that know him. His demeanor must have left an impression on someone! Words fail me for my description of him given what I've seen and read.

How can you, and how dare you say that you have no problems with farangs being politically invovled. It is not our country nor your's, and it is not our business to get involved in any Political involvement in any country other than your own.

Maybe you too could be classed as the same as this lunatic! Making threats to cause so much damage and steal property is a very serious offence in the UK Mr. Yoshiwara, and is punishable by a lengthy term of imprisonment... Please refrain from making such comments that doesn't involve you. Thailand is in a very delicate and difficult situation.These remarks could result in you being found with re-percussions heading your way!! You are walking on very thin ice with no safety equipment Mr. Yoshiwara. :D

Hahahahaha. Thats the funniest thing I have read all day. I bet yoshiwara is trembling in his boots now. Hahaha. Calm down before you pop something inside.

I dont see the problem with having a political view in the country you LIVE in, especially if you are expected to pay taxes. Maybe the way this fool did it isnt the best way to express one's views but honestly, whats wrong in stating your views. Especially in a mature democratic political system like Thailands :)

The guy should be detained. There is hard evidence that he knew of a pre-planned arson attempt. He should be locked up with other Red Shirt arsonists and his part or prior knowledge of the act thoroughly investigated.

He has also admitted being present at the scene of another arson attack.

After a lengthy jail term he should be deported back home and his record completed to show he was colluding with people in an attempted uprising against the govt. Hopefully his record will see to it that he is never able to obtain a visa to visit another foreign country.

Edited by dino67

a rather sly way to put in a dig at Chelsea (btw - Premier League and FA Cup champions) - just curious - are you a Man U fan?

:D:D ,Sorry, i should have said Milwall, :D ,Lets all go down the dogs <deleted> and buy jeff a drink ! what a star ! :D

Hold on a minute. You are all saying he shouldnt comment on the Thai political system. But you are all commenting on the Thai legal system of what should be done with him.

Sounds like double standards to me...