Michael Jackson

Nickerelastic

O.K. What happened to the great tradition ' Innocent until proven guilty' How many of you out there have had your little whinge, that as a Farang in Thailand, you are guilty even IF proved innocent. How peoples minds and ways of thinking, and even principles, change to suit themselves. Personally, I can't stand Michael Jackson or anything he stands for, but I have to go by the decision just like anyone else. He might be innocent of child molestation, but to me he is guilty of impersonating a human being, which he clearly is not.

O.K. What happened to the great tradition ' Innocent until proven guilty'    How many of you out there have had your little whinge, that as a Farang in Thailand, you are guilty even IF proved innocent. How peoples minds and ways of thinking, and even principles, change to suit themselves. Personally, I can't stand Michael Jackson or anything he stands for, but I have to go by the decision just like anyone else. He might be innocent of child molestation, but to me he is guilty of impersonating a human being, which he clearly is not.

What does Michael Jackson stand for? I thought it was world peace.

considering that VALENTINO ROSSI just got a UNI DOCTORATE in Communication skills (HONORIS CAUSAM DEGREE),

I wish very soon an Italian University to elect MJ "DOCTOR IN CHILD CARE"

It would be nice :o

Edited by RDN

and the world as usual shakes its collective head in disbelief.

the world is not shocked by what happens in america anymore.

be a mass murderer and hire expensive attorneys and go play golf in florida.

molest an elementary schoolboy and get a big wedding to him after she gets out.

spend decades molesting little boys and walk outside to hundreds of screaming fans.

the world is ashamed for a shameless america and can't watch it anymore.

it will all be irrelevant and forgotten in a few years as america will not exist anymore.

Carried over from HKK:

I watched the group interview of the jurors after they were dismissed. They were all pretty tight lipped w/ their answers until the question about the mother came up and some mummered and shifted in their seats.

Here are four answers by ther jurors that I remember:

1. How could any mother let her child sleep w/ a man?

2. The other witnesses would look at us occasionaly during their testimony, she stared at us the whole time.

3. She snaped her fingers at us and I thot hey lady don't you snap your fingers at us.

4. She snaped her fingers and winked at me and said, you know our culture. (juror is hispanic as is the mother)

They did not like her and they did not find her testimony credible. I assume they believe she tainted her son's testimony too. The closing statement of Jackson's lawyer stressed over and over reasonable doubt. This is what he was able to sell them on. They reached their verdict in 32 hours, about 2 1/2 days.

and the world as usual shakes its collective head in disbelief.

the world is not shocked by what happens in america anymore.

be a mass murderer and hire expensive attorneys and go play golf in florida.

molest an elementary schoolboy and get a big wedding to him after she gets out.

spend decades molesting little boys and walk outside to hundreds of screaming fans.

the world is ashamed for a shameless america and can't watch it anymore.

it will all be irrelevant and forgotten in a few years as america will not exist anymore.

Spoken like a true muslem fanatic :o

Here are four answers by ther jurors that I remember:

1. How could any mother let her child sleep w/ a man?

From the BBC:

A female jury member who had children said she was disturbed by Janet Arvizo's testimony that she allowed her teenage son to share a bed with Jackson.

"Every moment of your day, you're protective over what happens to your children," the juror said.

"What mother in her right mind would allow that to happen? Or just freely volunteer your child, you know, to sleep with someone. And not just so much Michael Jackson, but any person, for that matter."

When asked whether they considered the Arvizo family to be "scam artists who were trying to frame Michael Jackson", one female juror replied: "That thought was there several times."

Even if Jackson is actually guilty, there is also the possiblity that the mother was "feeding" her child to someone she suspected of being a paedophile in an attempt to make financial gain.

Tarra - Yes I think creeps tend to attract each other.

I didn't follow the trial much but I think she used her sick child and the charity programs set up for sick children to get close to celebrities who volunteer for these programs. Eventually Jackson came into the picture.

Edited by aughie

And the relevance about MJ to Thailand is????  This forum is getting more and more like a mothers' gossip shop every day :D

may be if MJ was guilty for child molestation and considering a child everyone under 18 yers old, a good part of the TV members would have been @ risk......???

BIG RELIEF FOR SOME SILLY GUYS WHO CAN NOW MAKE A BIG PARTY TONIGH :o

To miss-quote a famous saying:-

"It is better to let a hundred guilty men go free than to convict one innocent man".

I don't know whether MJ is innocent, or, guilty. The jury did the right thing. There was "reasonable" doubt, so, they could not return a guilty verdict.

To all the people posting that they think he is guilty; where is your evidence? Did you get it from the media???? Do you have facts that the jury was not privy too?

If you ever find yourself in a court being judged by YOUR peers, you are going to be found gulity whatever the evidence.

Edited by Sir Burr