E-sangha

deadman

:)

Yes I'm afraid it has gone for good now. They lost a lot of data and that store of Buddhist literature and commentary they had accumulated over some time is gone. Whether or not you agreed with some of their decisions, the loss of all that reference matierial they had available was a great shame for those who wanted to study Buddhist literature.

I tried to post another URL on here a few months ago, but it was taken off. No complaint, I must add. I hadn't realised that posting a URL on this forum was not allowed, so I very properly got my hand spanked for unintentionally violating a rule.

So I won't do it again. I'll just say if you do a google or yahoo search on the topic "free Sangha", and follow some of the results to the source....you might find a substitute for the old e-sangha site.

And by the way, I'm not advocating any new site or URL, I'm just trying to provide a choice for those who want to look and see what is available. It isn't a replacement for the old e-sangha site, but it is a place to freely discuss and debate Buddhist topics.

Hope that is o.k.

:D

• 2 months later...