Black Heavily Clothed Militia During The Protestor Days

uncletom

Just had a Thai friend drop in from Bangkok to visit for a few, now he is going back to get in before curfew. But before he left, he told me that there is strong belief (in his thinking 1000,000 percent) that the heavily black clothed and masked armed guards or what ever they were doing for the red shirts, were actually paid trained militia from Cambodia (Cambodians). He said that the red shirts are angry because they were the ones who helped escalate things into chaos and death, and perhaps, they were also the ones who shot to kill or hurt both sides thus inciting issues of trust, more chaos and disorder, leaving both sides saying, it wasn’t us, creating more mistrust between the Government yellow shirts and the Red shirts.

Now, I do not believe it either way and am neutral, but it is interesting to hear another twisted turn to this ongoing saga.

Note: Let no one read this post and construe it as trolling to excite. It is not intended this way and cannot be taken this way. So do not get out of hand with your responses.. I would only like to know if anyone else has heard from other Thai people saying something of the same sort...

I walked through the Red shirts’ compound twice, 2 and 4 weeks ago with a visitor associate from the US who was interested in seeing the real stuff as an experience since he had never been to Thailand before. Not one time did I see any of these kind of guys, so seems to me these guys only popped up to start or to participate when the nitty gritty was going down.

Unbiased either way from neutrality, but curious to hear what other people have heard.

Thanks,

Uncletom

They are so wrong, they where not Cambodians, clearly they where British, there Leader was threatening to burn down Central World, Video prove is here in another Thread cing cing :)

If I remember all the Red Shirts looking for shelter in that Wat during the Clean up from the Army where sure they would be shot if they would leave. Thais just don't want to realise that they where actually killing each other and they are responsible for the mess by them self, not anybody else.