What's The Quickest Way To Get To Nakhon Pathom

w11guy

If a few hundred baht is not a problem, I would take a taxi. At certain times of day, I might take the subway to Hualampong first to avoid some of the traffic. Journey time is about an hour, depending on the time of day.

If you want to get there cheaply, take the 511 bus to the Southern bus terminal and take a bus to Nakhorn Pathom from there. A train from Huanlampong is even cheaper, but a slow option and trains are not very frequent.

If a few hundred baht is not a problem, I would take a taxi. At certain times of day, I might take the subway to Hualampong first to avoid some of the traffic. Journey time is about an hour, depending on the time of day.

If you want to get there cheaply, take the 511 bus to the Southern bus terminal and take a bus to Nakhorn Pathom from there. A train from Huanlampong is even cheaper, but a slow option and trains are not very frequent.

the fastest way by public transport would be to take the BTS from ASOKE to VICTORY monument and from there take one of the aircon VIP VANs to NAKHOn PATHOM

the fastest way by public transport would be to take the BTS from ASOKE to VICTORY monument and from there take one of the aircon VIP VANs to NAKHOn PATHOM

What's an aircon VIP Van?

What's an aircon VIP Van?

VIP Van = MINI VAN new modell (9 seater) incl. aircon

maybe you should check

http://thaitransit.blogspot.com/2008/11/me...-metro-bus.html

for all your public travel questions

the white VANs on that pictures what i call VIP VAN (comfortable) and the blue VANs are the old modells (uncomfortable)

Rocket or Airplane :)

But there's no convenient launch pad or runway on Sukky 23, at least with a helicopter he could climb up the rope ladder into it. :D

They don't have a convenient laugh pad at the Gaza strip but still launching them on a dailey base :D