Japan Vs England

Sarpedon

:D Lets have Darren Bent given a chance leading Englishman in the Prem he deserves his chance in front of Defoe,Heskey INHO

The fact that his name is even mentioned speaks volumes. Headless chicken. As a Tottenham supporter i suffered the misery of watching his performances. He will run around all day long but believe me, thats all that will happen :)

He also scored 25 Goals for a Team like Sunderland this Season, must be complete shit, yeah... :D

Yep :D

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this a Japan v England thread or a Sperm thread?Ledley King a good player but back to back games he is fcuked,Defoe is a sulker leave them here in Austria :)

Your memories going binnsy, he played three games in eleven days for us at the end of the season, was our best player and at the end of the day is the only centre back of international quality to stand in for Rio and the other <deleted>.

Is this a Japan v England thread or a Sperm thread?Ledley King a good player but back to back games he is fcuked,Defoe is a sulker leave them here in Austria :)

Your memories going binnsy, he played three games in eleven days for us at the end of the season, was our best player and at the end of the day is the only centre back of international quality to stand in for Rio and the other <deleted>.

3 games in 11 days then he even admitted that he was not fit against the Mexicans How many games for sperm last season did he miss?

3 games in 11 days then he even admitted that he was not fit against the Mexicans How many games for sperm last season did he miss?

Then why did Capello select him to play against the Mexicans? Seems weird does'nt it?

TrueSport 1 with a kick off at 7.15pm.

Turkish Grand Prix on same night with a 7.00pm green light.

Sweet,..

Where's it being played ?? Vienna ??

3 or 4-0 i would have thought, this isn't a good Japanese side..

3 or 4-0 Who to? Let's hope we play better than our last attempt.

Just on a side note, but more important, i am delighted to see a very impressive Tottenham presence on this thread :D

Unreal, beat the Mexican's easily without playing well, same with the best Team in Africa, qualify from the Group easily & take the foot off the Gass in only the Final Game when we've qualified yet people & the Press still knock us left, right & centre.. :)

I like our mentality, i like the way that we're playing sh*t yet winning, we're alright & have the best Manager in the Tournament which will count for alot..

You can stick your T*ttenham presence up your arse too..

Well said on all counts

He's not of Internationl quality really though is he, he's just been a decent Centre Half for the Spuds over the past few Years, that doesn't mean autppmatically he's International Quality especially when International Tournament are normally a short amount of days in a short amount of time which he's only managaed to acheive on strong medication, in teh last 3 League Games which were probably the most imprtant for his Club in my living History..

Then why did Capello select him to play against the Mexicans? Seems weird does'nt it?

Not really no.

He seems to know what Upson's all about now having played him enough but he's never really had a " fit " King ( a fit King who even admitted himself he wasn't actually fit ) for God knows how long to have a look at..

& he did look at him against the Mexicans & he looked like a Carthorse, but that have been because he wasn't fit ??

He's not of Internationl quality really though is he, he's just been a decent Centre Half for the Spuds over the past few Years, that doesn't mean autppmatically he's International Quality especially when International Tournament are normally a short amount of days in a short amount of time which he's only managaed to acheive on strong medication, in teh last 3 League Games which were probably the most imprtant for his Club in my living History..

Fair enough, reasonable points, although what he achieves with strong "legal" medication isn't really relevant, so who would be your first choice as stand-in?

You won't be surprised to know that Ledley missed 30 Games for Tottenham last Year..

They played 50, he played in 30..

Fair enough, reasonable points, although what he achieves with strong "legal" medication isn't really relevant, so who would be your first choice as stand-in?

Carmine, my fist choice stand in would be King & i haven't said otherwise anywhere, however i would have been interested in Jagielka & Cahill byut they've both have Season's worse than King where injuries have been concerened...

I'm just highlighting how it is with him, King..

This arguement/debate in my opinion just shows the state of the crop that Capello can choose from & the reason we will more than likely OVER acheive at this World Cup, if we get past the Quarter's..

^For once I find myself aggreeing with everything singhy has said.

:) Well it will do for England after the group stages.

& the Round after that where we will then go out in the Quarters as probably expected & as oour 8th placed FIFA Ranking suggests, or we'll over acheive & get to the Semi's where then anything is really possible..:D

Carmine, my fist choice stand in would be King & i haven't said otherwise anywhere, however i would have been interested in Jagielka & Cahill byut they've both have Season's worse than King where injuries have been concerened...

Who?? :)

Who?? :)

He doesn't play for Chelsea, Man Utd or Liverpool so you might not know him..

Sweet,..

Where's it being played ?? Vienna ??

3 or 4-0 i would have thought, this isn't a good Japanese side..

It isn't a good English side either.

What would you know given your Post under this one ??

& the Round after that where we will then go out in the Quarters as probably expected & as oour 8th placed FIFA Ranking suggests, or we'll over acheive & get to the Semi's where then anything is really possible.. :D

A poor performance in the group stage from either England or Germany could see them thrown together in the second round. I wouldn't bet on the outcome of that one.

Who?? :D

He doesn't play for Chelsea, Man Utd or Liverpool so you might not know him..

Never played for England either.

That's the sort of caliber you want at a world cup. :)

Smokie, please concentrate on the linesmen /ball boys or whoever is representing Scotland, and we'll worry about England :D:D

Smokie, please concentrate on the linesmen /ball boys or whoever is representing Scotland, and we'll worry about England :D:D

that would be maradona then :D

I'm just making sure your hot air balloon doesn't rise too high before your team runs out of gas(and ideas). :D

I'm just making sure your hot air balloon doesn't rise too high before your team runs out of gas(and ideas). :)

Don't worry, they'll have plenty of energy in their Caribbean disco come the beginning of July. :D

The Team to play Japan

James

Johnson

Ferdinand

Terry

Cole

Walcott

Huddleston

Lampard

Lennon

Rooney

Bent

The idea of Walcott and Lennon on the wings is a good idea i think, their pace would scare most defenders at the world cup. They just need to find the final ball half the time.

Just checking out TV on my phone and saw this.......... I am at the moment in MASH bar in Queens Park Plaza on soi 22 and they going to be showing the game. Tiger Light is 70 baht, Chang 60 baht, and Tequila shots 50 baht. .......... Also ever time england score you get a free cocktail shot!!!!!!!!!! just for the mods........... i am nothing to do with the bar........... I am just sat in here drinking at the moment.!!!! come and join me :)

Well not a good result. Old Mr Rooney has to learn to control himself more, I would bet on him seeing

Red at the World Cup.

Frankie Junior should be putting penalties away without problems.

Bent, Parker, Huddlestone, no goers for SA.

Looking forward to seeing who goes, when Capello names his squad.