Japan Vs England

Sarpedon

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The WC is won by the luckiest team as often as it is won by the best. Just look at Italy in 2006, they were not even in the top half dozen teams in that tournament yet still won it.

England were outplayed by Mexico and the performance against Japan was pretty limp-wristed but writing off any team at this stage is a bit silly.

.My hopes are pinned on the commentators that 66 will be mentioned in the fitst 2mins of every England game.Any takers?

Maybe not 2 minutes but definately in the first 20. :)

You need to keep in mind that we only get the Thai Commentary here so the hoksip hoke pee thing will have to wait until the plethora of oh hooo's, mai gengs, kon dum mak mak, etc etc have been used to exhaustion.

.My hopes are pinned on the commentators that 66 will be mentioned in the fitst 2mins of every England game.Any takers?

You need to keep in mind that we only get the Thai Commentary here so the hoksip hoke pee thing will have to wait until the plethora of oh hooo's, mai gengs, kon dum mak mak, etc etc have been used to exhaustion.

:D :D

as long as they mention that it was west ham that actually won it for england, i dont mind how often its said :D