Interpol to track Thaksin: Thai Foreign Ministry

webfact

Please supply proof of the tons of d_mning evidence, not hearsay, but actual proof like a copy of a bank transfer to one of the red leaders or better still to Seh Daengs bank account. something that may have some credibility, not an opinion presented as fact.
Right, I'm sure Thaksin wrote checks to all the insurgents, and then wrote 'for inciting riots' in the lower left corner of each check.
You people think Mr "T" is worried? The guy is smarter then all politicions in the world put together.

I think you and I have different definitions of the word 'smart.' There are lot of adjectives I would use to describe T before I come to the word 'smartest.'

Perhaps you think it's smart to take tons of over-ripe fruit which wasn't selling in Thailand, and ship it by military jet transport to Thai embassies overseas - in order for Thai embassy personnel to go out on city sidewalks to peddle it.

Maybe you think it's smart to put a pile of cash on top of some jelly donuts and hand it to the clerk of the judges who will be deciding that day on one of your many felony charges.

Perhaps you think it was smart to invest big time in Dubai, weeks before Dubai's economy tanked. Maybe he bought the little pile of sand called 'Thailand' in Dubai's offshore 'World' for a billion bucks.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic