New Concrete Pavement

chownah

You just got to love that Thaksin guy. Its no mystery why he is so popular. Today they just finished paving my soi for the final 100 metres so I now have pavement right up to my property. They say next year they will pave my mother's soi......EVERYONE is very happy....had a big party right out on the new pavement...sanooooook dee.

Ah, but what about the 12" step you now have down to your ground level :D:D

My missus is miffed that she didn't get a Water Buffalo (or pig, or cow, or rubber trees) :o

She says she vote for Thaksin so she should get one, this is Thailand and she is Thai. I suppose I'll have to go shopping now, do Tesco sell Water Buffalo???

Edited by Crossy

Ah, but what about the 12" step you now have down to your ground level  :D  :D

My missus is miffed that she didn't get a Water Buffalo (or pig, or cow, or rubber trees)  :D

She says she vote for Thaksin so she should get one, this is Thailand and she is Thai. I suppose I'll have to go shopping now, do Tesco sell Water Buffalo???

:D not sure if tesco sells them :D but make sure you dont buy a sick one :o because for some reson all buffalo seem to be ill in Thailand

You just got to love that Thaksin guy.  Its no mystery why he is so popular.  Today they just finished paving my soi for the final 100 metres so I now have pavement right up to my property.  They say next year they will pave my mother's soi......EVERYONE is very happy....had a big party right out on the new pavement...sanooooook dee.

ahh, that’s what I like to see, productive porkbarreling!!

Ah, but what about the 12" step you now have down to your ground level  :D  :D

My missus is miffed that she didn't get a Water Buffalo (or pig, or cow, or rubber trees)  :D

Not as weird as it seems....... :D

They recently had a draw in every village where the winners got a free calf!!! :D

Our village had 7 up for grabs and my wife didn't win one...yippee :o

The last thing I need is for her to start a liking for bovines. :D