What Ever Happenned To:

Hog Head

Things just seem to fade away with time. What ever happenned to:

King Power and their exclusive airport contract

Airport baggage scanner

The other long list of airport corruption cases

The wanke_r in the Merc who ran into the people waiting for the bus - Moo Han?

The navies aircraft carrier

No adverts on UBC - now True

Alpine Land

Feel free to add to the list and answer as you see fit.

You forgot the bomb sniffers

The anti-terrorist zeppelin-blimp

And the "third man" killer of David Crisp?

And the killer of Welsh back-packer Kirsty Jones (both Chiang Mai)?

The trigger happy cop who killed the Canadian in Pai?

The list is just endless.........

But for the sake of that risible term 'justice', let's keep it going!!

can i ask where you guys go to get updates on all of these stories? do you regularly search out thai papers to find out daily what is going on and the status of what concerns you?

i just wonder because... i really could care less about any of the topics that come and go. i prefer to just read what's new today :)

can i ask where you guys go to get updates on all of these stories? do you regularly search out thai papers to find out daily what is going on and the status of what concerns you?

i just wonder because... i really could care less about any of the topics that come and go. i prefer to just read what's new today :D

Superficially that does seem to indicate a rather shallow outlook on life, and I think you should be ashamed of yourself. :)

These are interesting and relevant topics, and good luck to the people who follow them up.

i just wonder because... i really could care less about any of the topics that come and go. i prefer to just read what's new today :D

Superficially that does seem to indicate a rather shallow outlook on life, and I think you should be ashamed of yourself. :)

These are interesting and relevant topics, and good luck to the people who follow them up.

Dont worry Rott, anothertorres says he really could care less about these issues, if he was to say he couldn't care less then I would agree with you.

i just wonder because... i really could care less about any of the topics that come and go. i prefer to just read what's new today :)

Maybe if it was one of your friends or relatives (speaking of the murder cases) you would care, I think its perfectly reasonable for people wanting to know these things. Its also just a discussion and fun chat; I appreciate sarcasm but your comment is just negative.

Beecause it isn't your brother who got killed.

The interest is called occupational therapy -- keeping the brain cells going and being aware of what's happening around us. Add to the list 'Elite Card System' & container full of corpses in the sea near Sattahip I believe. Either way, no answers yet to any of the original topics.

What happened to the policeman Somchai Wisetsingh who killed the two tourists in Kanchanaburi? Is he still in jail or in his restaurant?

The answer to this one I do know...

Neither, he paid his way out and did a bunk after a short term behind bars.

Not 100% sure of his whereabouts now but last heard of in Ratchaburi.

What happened to the policeman Somchai Wisetsingh who killed the two tourists in Kanchanaburi? Is he still in jail or in his restaurant?

I heard that

a) he pushed off over the border to Burma and is living a life of luxury with his Burmese army mate and/or

:) some poor Thai chap from a poor family was paid to take his place in the Thai jail and serve his sentence for him. This would be nothing new in Thailand, SE Asia or indeed anywhere in the world. In HK they are called 'stand up men'. They stand up and take the rap and serve the time, paid to do so by the 'big boy' culprits whose smallest room is the 3rd hong nam in their villa.

Shame, but this is real life, eh?

Whatever happened to the wife of Darren Oxley and Darren himself??

DARN good question! Really! No sarcasm here. Please tell us what you know. The public deserves to hear!!

Sorry i dont know but I do know that in many places people have very very very short memories.

The container full of bodies was a hoax as was/is the Elite card system. Although the latter may depend on who you are talking to.

Those containers turned out to be full of unused Thailand Elite cards :)

But waht happende to Snafu Mac Whatsit, the Pattaya Rambo and property developer?

Hog Head said:

What ever happenned to:

No adverts on UBC - now True

Yes they're showing the ads, but apparently they get no money for them! In Thailand it is illegal for a pay TV service to take money for adverts (stupid rule!).