Akunar

HDRIDER

Very Interesting page, but why do they price in USD? Thaiepay online payment gateway( which is used by akunar.com) does allow payments in THB the use of USD had to be set on akunar.com's wish.

Maybe they read this and can change it to THB payments.

happy trails,

Tiger/Sachs Club - Mbox

Very Interesting page, but why do they price in USD? Thaiepay online payment gateway( which is used by akunar.com) does allow payments in THB the use of USD had to be set on akunar.com's wish.

Maybe they read this and can change it to THB payments.

happy trails,

Tiger/Sachs Club - Mbox

I asked him this before, he told me that alot of his customers are not in Thailand.

Beware though, the shipping time can be long, took 3 weeks before my parts arrived.

/peace

Yes, i understand that but thaiepay actually offers both currencies being used the same time...so if he really wants to get into selling things here he better add thb as well. The company is located in Thailand and i am sure a fair part of his clients could be within thailand too...and since Thailand uses THB as currency he should really consider this to be arranged.

Shipping 3 weeks??? wow that is really slow .....do you know when they started with the business?

Tiger/Sachs Club - Mbox

Yes, i understand that but thaiepay actually offers both currencies being used the same time...so if he really wants to get into selling things here he better add thb as well. The company is located in Thailand and i am sure a fair part of his clients could be within thailand too...and since Thailand uses THB as currency he should really consider this to be arranged.

Shipping 3 weeks??? wow that is really slow .....do you know when they started with the business?

Tiger/Sachs Club - Mbox

I paid in THB, I just emailed him and told him i want to pay in THB and he arranged it... but yeah, i agree with you.

From an email a few months ago,

The other problem is we are mainly a wholesale exporter with many clients that wish us to stay a little quite. We arent even technically supossed to sell back in to Thailand to protect the racing guys. The accessories no one cares about though but they are on any street corner anyway. Its a delicate balancing act i asure you. One major thing we have caught people doing on other forums is competitors sign up and bad mouth things which is really bad.

We did lose a 300 race head deal per month in the US thanks to one kid that said he bought the head from us but we never sold it so this is where we have to question the validity of having our own because then it is like we endorse all the chit chat

I guess they are'nt suppose to sell in Thai. I have no clue when they started, first time i saw them was 1 year ago.. so thats all i know.

/peace

Tiger/Sachs Club - Mbox

I paid in THB, I just emailed him and told him i want to pay in THB and he arranged it... but yeah, i agree with you.

From an email a few months ago,

The other problem is we are mainly a wholesale exporter with many clients that wish us to stay a little quite. We arent even technically supossed to sell back in to Thailand to protect the racing guys. The accessories no one cares about though but they are on any street corner anyway. Its a delicate balancing act i asure you. One major thing we have caught people doing on other forums is competitors sign up and bad mouth things which is really bad.

We did lose a 300 race head deal per month in the US thanks to one kid that said he bought the head from us but we never sold it so this is where we have to question the validity of having our own because then it is like we endorse all the chit chat

I guess they are'nt suppose to sell in Thai. I have no clue when they started, first time i saw them was 1 year ago.. so thats all i know.

/peace

Hi phobic,

Thanks for the post and insights behind. And i quite understand the guy when he said some people simply badmouthing them for reasons of competition only .... the thing really is, i do often find the same story about tiger / sachs bikes and those who badmouth usually never ever owned or ridden one of those bikes :) .

happy trails,

Tiger/Sachs Club - Mbox