Uk Size 13 Shoes

nashslash

Anyone got any suggestions where to buy large size shoes slippers? I've tried central big c and lotus , but they only seem to cater for upto about a 12 or 45-46 or whatever it is. Even in the imported shoe section of the central department store I couldn't find anylarge sizes.

Any suggestions please!

If you can order them great, i find 45/46 fits me with sandals but not in shoes,

I bought a pair of sneakers size 13 in the sports store which fit OK but are still

a little tight, back home i take size 11, i could not find larger size shoes even in

Bangkok so i don't like your luck being able to purchase in phuket.

Maybe someone knows a store that specializes in larger size shoes here i have

not been able to find one.

Actually, there are size 13 US and 14 US which is a 13 UK at basement of Big C. And at an unusual location.... the large electronic shop to the far right off the escalator. You will see stationary gasoline coin stations, bikes, cctv cameras etc etc... In a large box outside, they have these huge shoes.

jing jing!

Actually, there are size 13 US and 14 US which is a 13 UK at basement of Big C. And at an unusual location.... the large electronic shop to the far right off the escalator. You will see stationary gasoline coin stations, bikes, cctv cameras etc etc... In a large box outside, they have these huge shoes. jing jing!

if im looking at the escalator is it somewhere in the right as though im going to get my bike in the parking?

Im looking for some canvas shoes just to cover the feet for work....

>Actually, there are size 13 US and 14 US which is a 13 UK at basement of Big C. And at an unusual location.... the large electronic shop to the far right off the escalator. You will see stationary gasoline coin stations, bikes, cctv cameras etc etc... In a large box outside, they have these huge shoes. jing jing!

if im looking at the escalator is it somewhere in the right as though im going to get my bike in the parking?

Im looking for some canvas shoes just to cover the feet for work....

It would then be your far left past the telephone shops. To the right is the food hall.