Chiangmai-hongkong Flight_

chuang

Hi there, is there a direct Chiangmai-Hongkong flight, I intend to go to HKG for a tour, can anyone advises which tour agency.

Also which airline gives the best airfare for Chiangmai-Singapore route, names of tour agencies appreciated...besides bookings through the internet...thanks

Hi there, is there a direct Chiangmai-Hongkong flight, I intend to go to HKG for a tour, can anyone advises which tour agency.

Also which airline gives the best airfare for Chiangmai-Singapore route, names of tour agencies appreciated...besides bookings through the internet...thanks

Chuang

As far as I know

No flights CM - HK but if you fly Thai

you can go CM-BKK -HK

and then return HK-CM direct (on 3 days a week Tue/Thu/Sat I think)

tung tsz

Chuang

As far as I know

No flights CM - HK but if you fly Thai

you can go CM-BKK -HK

and then return HK-CM direct (on 3 days a week Tue/Thu/Sat I think)

tung tsz

The TG flight Hkg-Cnx was stopped around 5 month ago,apparently the route was to be given to Thai Air Asia......................so far not heard anything.

cheers