Safe Car Parking In Cmai For A Month...

jayinoz

Can put it in my car-port (As long as you leave the keys) :D

david

Yes thanks for the offer.... :D Imm Hotel at Thapae Gate will take for a monthly fee... They have security, well what Thai's call security. Each time I been there security been asleep night and day. Anyway 1000bt pm will do the job with them. :)

Last time I just left it at the aiport. 50 baht / day. Only drawback is, no roof. Leave the ticket in the car... or if you're evil just say you lost your ticket on exit and pay the 200 baht fine or whatever... not sure what the fine is but it's going to be less than 1500 baht, and with the extremely lax security there I doubt anyone would notice - or care.

QUOTE (nikster @ 2010-06-03 08:40:37) Last time I just left it at the aiport. 50 baht / day.

Unfortunately, airport is now 100 Bt per day ... ;-)

Philippe

What about losing the ticket--- what is the fine.... 200bt...500bt?

Anyway just a matter of asking around I guess... who to trust with ur car??? Mmmmm

Ohh well have insurance, so could really leave it anywhere i guess. :)

there is a parking garage building behind toyota on ratchadeammoen -sunday market street

they keep their new cars there.if i remember it right it is on a little alley right before toyota,coming from tha phae gate. inquire there.

a little down the road on moon muang rd before the kafe is a car dealer ,my guess is they will also do anything for money,i used them before and they are honest,if you can ever say that about a used car dealer....