What Do You Look At First?

ThaiPauly

When those bleary eyes open and you get out of bed , go to the kitchen , make coffee and switch on your PC, which website is the first one you visit,? (apart from checking to see if you have any e-mails- I am sure thats the first thing all of us do)

Sometimes you will have "Press Cuttings" e-mailed from TV- discount them for now.

Is your home page set to Thaivisa.com?

Just curious?

Cheers

TP

Is your home page set to Thaivisa.com?

Now that's a good idea... :D

<where's that smilie smacking his head...?>

Actually, my IE6 homepage is currently set to Google Search, but I always go to Favourites and select ThaiVisa first, then, after having recently downloaded the new MSN Search Toolbar that Waldwolf told us all about here, I open all my tabs to my Hotmail, Gmail, and Yahoo mail accounts, and away I go....

:D

I do spend far too much time on TV though... :o

Three tabs set as homepage in Firefox:

A Swedish newspaper

Google

Thaivisa

Thank you Meadish, I didn't know you could set multiple tabs in the homepage

Errrr HELP

Where you set homepage it says homepage(s) but how do I enter more than one. There is only one slot. Do I use comma separator or what.

Edited by Thetyim

Three tabs set as homepage in Firefox:

A Swedish newspaper

Google

Thaivisa

Thank you Meadish, I didn't know you could set multiple tabs in the homepage

Errrr HELP

Where you set homepage it says homepage(s) but how do I enter more than one. There is only one slot. Do I use comma separator or what.

2 options - open the pages you want as your home pages and go to Tools, Option, and click on the USE CURRENT PAGES button.

To answer your question - use the '|' character between URL's - no space required.

I have five tabs open in Safari:

Macintouch

Macfixit

MyYahoo

ThaiVisa

MacOSXHints

I usually also have another window open with nearly a dozen news sources, including CNN, NY and LA Times, Google News, IHT, and The Washington Post and Wired RSS Feeds.

Yeah, I know, nerdish....

Firstly, ThaiPauly - Excellent topic, one I've been waiting to crop up.

I usually check my Hotmail inbox before logging onto ThaiVisa, see what new topics catch my eye.

Can't always remember what and where I posted so if I had a busy day previous i'll do a post search and click on post review.

E-mails are first priority usually.

first check all emails, then go to my maxthon and click "start-up" opens 20 business related tabs, go through all the news/updates, then click on "prive" which opens 10 fun related tabs including thaivisa and my blogs :o

1) outlook

2) bahtsold.com :o

3) web stats

4) Thaivisa.com (sorry george;)

5) Nation online

6) Weather.com (addicted to the 24 hr elapsed radar image thing;)

Was thinking of asking how many icons ppl have on their desktops- I'm awash in about 40... Is this normal or just lazy? :D

:D

Edited by bahtandsold