Kawasaki Gtr 1400

Hi guys, need your help!

Looking for Kawasaki GTR 1400, from 2007 onwards, plated with green book and taxes paid. Not interested in bike with invoice only. Location don't matter, will travel anywhere to view the bike. If you know anyone selling this particular model, please let me know.

There are two units for sale on HD Playground but one is already gone while second doesn't have any papers, not even invoice????

http://hd-playground.com/smf/index.php/topic,19823.0.html

and

http://hd-playground.com/smf/index.php/topic,18902.0.html

Thanks in advance!

No, I am keeping ZX Scuba.

Yes, thought of Red Baron too, will check with them.

Very nice Goran ....... have a ride of the beast at Samui before you decide or have you already mate ????

Cheers CdM

Very nice Goran ....... have a ride of the beast at Samui before you decide or have you already mate ????

Cheers CdM

Hey bud,

Samui plans are unchanged, going with Ninja. As far as GTR is concerned, both me and our friend Chee are interested in buying. Actually he is so nuts about this bike he wants it even without any papers but I am advising him against it. We found someone in Phuket who can get green book but price is 100k!!!

Cheers CdM

Hey bud,

Samui plans are unchanged, going with Ninja. As far as GTR is concerned, both me and our friend Chee are interested in buying. Actually he is so nuts about this bike he wants it even without any papers but I am advising him against it. We found someone in Phuket who can get green book but price is 100k!!!

Excellent really looking forward to it ...... have you both ridden the GTR ??? i agree please talk him out of that, he may love it now but when he goes to sell will be the killer ........ nice bike ,very nice ... what is the major diff in engines between the GTR and Ninja ???

cheers

Cheers CdM

Hey bud,

Excellent really looking forward to it ...... have you both ridden the GTR ??? i agree please talk him out of that, he may love it now but when he goes to sell will be the killer ........ nice bike ,very nice ... what is the major diff in engines between the GTR and Ninja ???

cheers

Chris,

you can compare specs of both models here:

GTR 1400 and ZX-14

Anyway, me and Chee spoke to guy from Red Baron today - 780,000 baht for a brand new 2010 model with book. That's a good deal IMO.

Red Baron might be willing to import one for you.

Of course you would be looking at a huge deposit & no telling how long wait time. But it would be brand new.

G , I have a 2008 GTR 1400 for sale in Bkk - LEGALLY imported and 'regged' - check the hotmail I sent you.

Red Baron might be willing to import one for you.

Of course you would be looking at a huge deposit & no telling how long wait time. But it would be brand new.

G , I have a 2008 GTR 1400 for sale in Bkk - LEGALLY imported and 'regged' - check the hotmail I sent you.

Hey F,

replied already before seeing this post. Let me know bud!

Anyway, me and Chee spoke to guy from Red Baron today - 780,000 baht for a brand new 2010 model with book. That's a good deal IMO.

Hi CroBiker, that's a good price for LOS. I was looking at one in a dealers on Wednesday and they wanted Au$22,500 ride away.

Live rates at 2010.06.05 14:11:14 UTC

22,500.00 AUD = 605,110.65 THB