2nd Hand Pickup Price

how much do you think a 10 yearold pick up would cost me? iwould intend it for farm work in the country (obviously), so would prefer a 4 wheel drive. it would be working in Surin area ( don't know if that would make a difference) like the hilux but would be happy with a ford/chevvy kind of motor too.

Cheers

Neil

GOod news.

a ten year old toyota will cost around the same as a 5 year old ford. THais don't like ford despite better safety record in thailand and better spec. I have a toyota SUV but if I was buying a pick up, Ranger 4x4 space cab with suicide doors every time. As long as you won't be wanting to sell it in a hurry.

Forget the desirable brands as they are priced accordingly and from your question, price is obvious a key issue.

Enjoy your Ford.

Place where i got my Ford Ranger had some 2004 4wd's that where 280,000b but that was 18mths ago. So if its Ford or Mazda (same,same. not a lot different) then 250thou up i would have thought. much lower than that and i would imagine its going to be a piece of crap.

Thanks for this info. i do not understand why I can buy a car or pickup in britain cheaper than in Thailand. I have an Alfa over here that I boought for a 1/3 of the price I have seen them in Thailand

Thanks for this info. i do not understand why I can buy a car or pickup in britain cheaper than in Thailand. I have an Alfa over here that I boought for a 1/3 of the price I have seen them in Thailand

Yes, and i do not understand why enjoy nightlife in SOHO (London UK) is so expensive, when it cost 1/3 here in LOS.

customs exact their pound of flesh. Accept it. Cars are dear here. I can buy a W124 Merc E class for 400 pounds on Ebay. THe same car here is 4000 pounds!

As Frank say's "THats life"

Hi all.

On the subject of car prices , Ichecked yesterday on a Nissan website, their 270Z sports car is 5 mil300,000 bt in the uk it cost's 28,345 pounds probably get a grand off at least for cash, i am not good at maths but i think that is more than a 300% load, so i keep my money.

phupaman

Hi all.

On the subject of car prices , Ichecked yesterday on a Nissan website, their 270Z sports car is 5 mil300,000 bt in the uk it cost's 28,345 pounds probably get a grand off at least for cash, i am not good at maths but i think that is more than a 300% load, so i keep my money.

phupaman

Yes, of course, it's more than 300%, because the dealer need some profit as well. Those cars aren't sold by official Nissan Dealerships, so in this case a "grey marked" dealer will import this vehicle and have to pay the car, including the tax expenses and registration first (Invested Money). So there will be a additional profit for the "grey market" dealer as well. Otherwise noone would invest that kind of money to sell it just at the "net price". Prices are very high (we all know that). The orange Dodge Challenger at the Auto Exchange showroom in Sukhumvit Rd. Pattaya, flash in my eyes every day, when i pass there. It cost over 5 Mill. Baht. If this is US or my Homecountry Switzerland, it would be mine long time already. But here i can't just afford that kind of toy. Therefore i drive a old American Car, which, of course, cost me (again) 6 times more than in US or Europe. That's the way it is, nothing new and everyone knows and noone can change that!