Beware Of Female Teachers

somtampet

Just had a conversation with a thai school teacher,and she informs me that many of her teacher friends have got farang bf or husband that send them money each month,as they work away a proportion of the year.They all have thai bf and some of them go out and party,and take money for sex,aka freelancers.

Does that remind you of someone,and i thought teachers were much better class than bg lol lol lol lol

Please forward names and numbers for these teachers so I can verify your claims, would anyone like to be my co counsel on this haha

Right there with you Tony,one is a real cute thing

There has to be a joke about an 'oral exam' in here somewhere

Please forward names and numbers for these teachers so I can verify your claims, would anyone like to be my co counsel on this haha

Right there with you Tony,one is a real cute thing

There has to be a joke about an 'oral exam' in here somewhere

Hehehehehehehehhe,never thought about that.Still getting over the shock of being told by this ex thai teacher

Threads a bit of a laugh. But it looks like the OP is in Pattaya. Cos where i'm at that don't happen. There is almost a disdain for the Foreign teacher. The Thai teachers here seem to uphold the Teachers code :):D

Can you imagine picking your son up(btw,these are private schools too) and to your shock,its the girl from last night that was munching you

How about you bouncing out of soi cowboy with a lady of the night tucked under your arm and a cheap bottle of songsam and your sons school friend and parents are driving past in their mercedes.... oh look somchai there's your friends dad!

Threads a bit of a laugh. But it looks like the OP is in Pattaya. Cos where i'm at that don't happen. There is almost a disdain for the Foreign teacher. The Thai teachers here seem to uphold the Teachers code :):D

Whats my post got to do with a foreign teacher,have i missed something.

Pray tell whta code you are refering to

Can you imagine picking your son up(btw,these are private schools too) and to your shock,its the girl from last night that was munching you

How about you bouncing out of soi cowboy with a lady of the night tucked under your arm and a cheap bottle of songsam and your sons school friend and parents are driving past in their mercedes.... oh look somchai there's your friends dad!

Your worst nightmare i think.

so you are saying you were turned down? :)

anyways, guess that's why they call them freelancers.

She found out i was a STOKE fan,thought i was far too dangerous lol lol

No just crap at football :D Stoke 1 Tottenham 2 Arrrh the memories :D

Very luck too,i might add.

btw

spurs 0

stoke city 1

suprised :) , not really . tell me about it ..

girls will be girls .

motivated , by the same instincts .

human nature .

mt gf is different . :D

she has 3 legs , and one eye .

Very luck too,i might add.

btw

spurs 0

stoke city 1

That one escaped me......

OP is trying to make a broad based generalization that Thai female teachers are the same as all other Thai women; ie greedy and only after the farang for his money. Which is, IMO, a very sad opinion to have and reflects more on perhaps the OP's acquaintance than on the many lovely and decent Thai women, teachers and all, that inhabit this country.

Shame we can't drop these kinds of bigoted generalizations

//CLOSED//