Bangladesh Beat Australia

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bangladesh beat Australia in one dayer!!

Mwhahahahahahahaha!

QUOTE ' Just because England beat Bangladash, they think they are great at cricket'

That should read BECAUSE England beat Bangladash at cricket they are great at cricket. Oh dear, Oh dear oh,dear,Oh dear oh dear oh dear. I'm not one to gloat, but all the slagging & bragging of the past couple of weeks. Well................................................................

I've been thinking what to write, something witty, something to rub salt into the huge wounds inflicted into the 'greatest' Aussie team ever- but i cant think of anything that does it justice. Australia have just lost to Bangladesh!!! Bangladesh!!! The same side that England beat by 10 wickets in 25 overs!!!!!!!!!

Roll on the tests!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess it's the taking part that counts.

Wait for the EXCUSES , we were all sick , had the trots, ball was the wrong shape , umpires prejudiced, Just remember Ozzies are tops at Slagging other countries off and playing dirty , but cannot take what they dish out, australians cannot bear to LOSE!! , not that I am Gloating, Nignoy :o

Well I am gloating.

Australia are not a team. Schism is rife in the squad. They are beaten already. Ponting's dictatorship has collapsed on itself and discipline has gone.

They have lost their biggest weapon. Their psyche over their opponents. If Bangladesh treat their bowlers with contempt, I hate to see what England will do.

It was a remarkable display by a Bangladesh side who had won just nine of their previous one-day internationals - four against fellow strugglers Zimbabwe and one against Pakistan and India with their other wins coming against non-Test opponents Kenya, Scotland and Hong Kong.

From ABC News Online.

Oh dear :D Time for me to go into low profile too. Not many of my country men adding to this thread :o

Can I presume that this topic is Thai related ? Or is it a group of Dodger's having a typical whine on a non Thai related matter ?

No Doc it's sport. And if we kept the sport forum to Thai related matters, then we might as well shut it down now. I do expect it to be closed soon anyway as most of the mods are Aussies :o

I'm sitting here laughing till the tears stream down my face. Not at the fact that the Australians lost,( I did say that anybody could lose in a recent post, but was laughed at by certain members who said it was immpossible for Australia to lose)but all the stick that is flowing from the keyboards of my fellow countrymen. It's all good natured fun, but if anybody deserves the p1ss taking, you lot have just taken the bisquit. We've had it for years. Is it remotely possible we have handed our mantle over to a new wearer? :o

I hope you do realise that you will not even get your face back if you beat us today. Your terrifying image has burst it's bubble. Best of luck for todays match. For once I can honestly say YOU NEED IT.

Edited by lampard10

Congratulations to the Bangladesh cricketers,an embarrasing defeat like this might be the wake up call the Oz team needs.Even worse my footy team got done yesterday as well,but it is sport and there can be only one winner on the day.

Just a pity our gloating pommy posters can only make reference to the team that lost and not the team that won.

Congratulations to the Bangladesh cricketers,an embarrasing defeat like this might be the wake up call the Oz team needs.Even worse my footy team got done yesterday as well,but it is sport and there can be only one winner on the day.

Just a pity our gloating pommy posters can only make reference to the team that lost and not the team that won.

Congrats Bangladesh. :o

Just a pity our gloating pommy posters can only make reference to the team that lost and not the team that won

Well done Bangladesh!

You can't deflect your misery that easily mate!

Aus need that Lee pace back sharpish but Flintoff will only bounce him out again.

Ponting has screwed up here big time as far as morale goes. Something is wrong and he is not backing his players.

He's no AB. Those days are gone.

There is mutiny afoot in the ranks of the team. Expect to see Gilchrist or Martyn as captain for the tests.

Actually in my original answer, I said nothing at all about Australia, I made sure of that. I just said we were still ridiculed after thrashing Bangladash, a team of no-hopers as one member pointed out. Come on Ozzies, we've taken it on the chin for decades. Don't slag us off for doing what we are good at. Giving as good as we can take.

Just a pity our gloating pommy posters can only make reference to the team that lost and not the team that won

Well done Bangladesh!

Aus need that Lee pace back sharpish but Flintoff will only bounce him out again.

Ponting has screwed up here big time as far as morale goes. Something is wrong and he is not backing his players.

There is mutiny afoot in the ranks of the team. Expect to see Gilchrist or Martyn as captain for the tests.

MISERY ! fart, most unlikely, life is to short to short for that,the losing players would feel that way but we Aussies supporters dont go in for riots and other stupid acts of violence as some nationalities do when their teams lose.(we just slash our wrists with rusty razor blades) :o

As I recall ,over the centuries mutinies only occurred when Brits were in command.

Bring on the poms today. :D

Well done Bangladesh!

Oz doesn't turn captains over every five minutes like England Mr Fart! Congratulations to Bangladesh and particularly Ashraful. Even I, a rabid Aussie supporter, was barracking for his century and his team to win once they got past 200! Crash Ash's celebration was something to see!

Was discussing with some mates over Friday drinks how our team is aging and the cupboard is relatively threadbear in the bowling ranks. The selectors won't give the likes of Lee or Tait a go in the tests preferring the aging McGrath clone, Kasprowitz. The chickens may be coming home to roost.

The fact that our best allrounder turned up for the game pissed gives some indication of where there minds are at the moment.

(thought for the day.... what sort of country produces so many convicts they have to export them all over the world?)

Congrats to Bangladesh . I have been up country for a few days with no interent access, get home tonight I see we lose to Bangladesh and then.... Australia lose by 3 wickets to the poms :o

Oh well, waiting for the 5 day version of cricket . Then the the likes of Roscoe can lay the boot in :D No excuses , one day performance...shithouse

Why would 5 days make any difference - you have just lost over 4 days"!! :D:D:D

Firstly to England

Then to the might of Somerset!!!!!

Then to the very mighty and globally respected Bangladesh!! :o

Then to England again.

You think 5 days would really make a difference. :D:D

Aussie domination is officially over... and the world will rejoice.

Mcgrath is an old has been and as for your Puerto Rican drug dealing pimp (AKA Gillespie) lets all laugh :D

Why would 5 days make any difference - you have just lost over 4 days"!! :D  :D  :D

Firstly to England

Then to England again.

You think 5 days would really make a difference. :D  :D

Mcgrath is an old has been and as for your Puerto Rican drug dealing pimp (AKA Gillespie) lets all laugh :D

Like that corny sing goes " the first cut is the deepest" Bag out Australians all you like. At least all of Australia's 12 are born and bred in Aussie , go back to the days of Tony Greig or Allan Lamb for this trend to steal players from South Africa :D

Why would 5 days make any difference - you have just lost over 4 days"!! :D  :D  :D

Firstly to England

Then to England again.

You think 5 days would really make a difference. :D  :D

Like that corny sing goes " the first cut is the deepest" Bag out Australians all you like. At least all of Australia's 12 are born and bred in Aussie , go back to the days of Tony Greig or Allan Lamb for this trend to steal players from South Africa :D

Hang on.It wasn't that long ago that Keepler weesles (SP) played for you blokes :D

Like that corny sing goes " the first cut is the deepest" Bag out Australians all you like. At least all of Australia's 12 are born and bred in Aussie , go back to the days of Tony Greig or Allan Lamb for this trend to steal players from South Africa :o

The same can't be said about your best ever boxer..... ( He was born in a place where Cricket isn't heard of ) :D

Why would 5 days make any difference - you have just lost over 4 days"!! :D  :

Firstly to England

Then to England again.

You think 5 days would really make a difference. :D 

Hang on.It wasn't that long ago that Keepler weesles (SP) played for you blokes :D

The same can't be said about your best ever boxer..... ( He was born in a place where Cricket isn't heard of ) :D

yeah ,u make a mighty fine point, Kosta is a good boxer. Can't discount Jeff Fenech though .

As for Kepler. SA cricket was in a mess at the time.He was a good player , don't get me wrong. But playing in an era where Australian cricket devolpment was sadly lacking

ps, have sore loser written on my forehead!!!!

Slanging matches aside, it is more than apparent that the Aussies are a spent force. There is no menace in their bowling. Their batsmen are indecisive and unable to face up to real pace and aggression.

Ponting is batting like a 5 year old at the moment, Martyn and Haydn are the only Aussie batsmen who are looking in any kind of nick.

I must admit to being dissapointed at the aussies. It would have been nice to have had a challenge or at least an even contest for the Ashes this Summer. As it seems now its going to be a walk over. I would love to hear where you Aussies think the magic winning formula is going to come from?

You simply do not have the ammo to bowl us out twice.