Bangladesh Beat Australia

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aussies Hammer Poms In One-Day International :D  :o  :D  :D  :D

Blimey Oz....I've never seen one of you get so excited about beating the Poms at cricket. Things ARE changing then. All the same congrats are in order. We didn't have an answer today. No excuses, even though I find it very ironic, that, after all the stick we got about Pieterson, yesterday, your top scorer was a Pom. Still, he chose to play for Australia, even though he could have gone for West Indies or England, so as far as I'm concerned he is an Australian.

BTW. It has been noted on record that you posted even before I got up this morning.

Edited by lampard10

Blimey Oz....I've never seen one of you get so excited about beating the Poms at cricket. Things ARE changing then. All the same congrats are in order. We didn't have an answer today. No excuses, even though I find it very ironic, that, after all the stick we got about Pieterson, yesterday, your top scorer was a Pom. Still, he chose to play for Australia, even though he could have gone for West Indies or England, so as far as I'm concerned he is an Australian.

BTW. It has been noted on record that you posted even before I got up this morning.

Yes lamp, I left the comp on desktop scoreboard,got up at 4am to water the horse and saw the poms wanted 90 off 33 balls with only 1 wicket in hand. mission impossible ,Gough did a fine job bat and ball though. :D

]

Yes lamp, I left the comp on desktop scoreboard,got up at 4am to water the horse and saw the poms wanted 90 off 33 balls with only 1 wicket in hand. mission impossible ,Gough did a fine job bat and ball though. :o

Yeah ...I watched the Aussie scores on ecb.com, but you have to reload all the time, it doesn't do it automatically. Do you know a better site. I got up earlt too, but when I saw we were 198-9 I went back to bed.

Yes lamp, I left the comp on desktop scoreboard,got up at 4am to water the horse and saw the poms wanted 90 off 33 balls with only 1 wicket in hand. mission impossible ,Gough did a fine job bat and ball though. :D

]

Yes lamp, I left the comp on desktop scoreboard,got up at 4am to water the horse and saw the poms wanted 90 off 33 balls with only 1 wicket in hand. mission impossible ,Gough did a fine job bat and ball though. :o

Yeah ...I watched the Aussie scores on ecb.com, but you have to reload all the time, it doesn't do it automatically. Do you know a better site. I got up earlt too, but when I saw we were 198-9 I went back to bed.

RTEngland v Australia, NatWest Series, Chester-le-Street

A terse statement of intent

The Wisden Verdict by Andrew Miller

June 23, 2005

Andrew Symonds: muted but effective © Getty Images

On Tuesday, Marcus Trescothick, Andrew Strauss and Paul Collingwood spanked 349 runs from 279 balls as England rattled along to a monstrous total of 391 for 4 against Bangladesh, the second-highest one-day score in history. On Thursday, the same three batsmen mustered a paltry three runs between them from 30 shaky deliveries, as Australia restored some normality to this most surreal of NatWest Series.

ry www.baggygreen.com.au,reloads every 2 balls

]

RTEngland v Australia, NatWest Series, Chester-le-Street

A terse statement of intent

The Wisden Verdict by Andrew Miller

June 23, 2005

Andrew Symonds: muted but effective © Getty Images

On Tuesday, Marcus Trescothick, Andrew Strauss and Paul Collingwood spanked 349 runs from 279 balls as England rattled along to a monstrous total of 391 for 4 against Bangladesh, the second-highest one-day score in history. On Thursday, the same three batsmen mustered a paltry three runs between them from 30 shaky deliveries, as Australia restored some normality to this most surreal of NatWest Series.

ry www.baggygreen.com.au,reloads every 2 balls

:D:D:D

(Totster clone)

]

Try the BBC website they provide a live update & commentary - totally unbiased of course.

If you log on now you mind find a couple of ozzies still talikng about such a famous win. :D