Bangladesh Beat Australia

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet he wishes he was now..........................

Andrew Symonds: Born June 9th 1975 in Birmingham, England of West Indian parents.

I knew he was English because recently a strange thing happened at Kent.

English born Symonds was counted as Kents Overseas player, whereas Khan, who is a Danish national, was counted as a non-overseas player.

Who knows what is going on with the Australian team at the moment. All sorts of off-field carry on and humiliating performances on. All i can add is Australia must pick up their game..... they do have the talent, its just not put together......

Ps. When we do win one I promise not to gloat...........................................................................

................................................................................

...... :o

Be warned. Australia is on the verge of becoming an Indonesian Province as

witnessed by the pitiful state of their national cricket team in losing to

us, so called, "Poms" in a humiliating way during the recent 20/20 game of

cricket in Pomsville. Then they went on and did the same against bangladesh.

I assume this was not covered in that fair Indonesian Province as they

cannot stand the prospect of defeat aka 23 November, 2003, at the Rugby

World Cup.

Why would 5 days make any difference - you have just lost over 4 days"!! :D  :D  :D

Firstly to England

Then to the might of Somerset!!!!!

Then to the very mighty and globally respected Bangladesh!! :o

Then to England again.

You think 5 days would really make a difference. :D  :D

Aussie domination is officially over... and the world will rejoice.

Mcgrath is an old has been and as for your Puerto Rican drug dealing pimp (AKA Gillespie) lets all laugh :D

Yes.... five days would make a difference....as ur single performing batsman might have trouble batting for 2 innings.......

In any sport I'm a firm believer in teams or individuals have to get their head space right before they can win.

If the stories of Warns little willie :o ,the boys being on the turps , the bad press and having lost three games in a row are anything to go by, then if they recover then they will truly be champions.

I would not write the poms off though.Especially if they have their tails up.

In any sport I'm a firm believer in teams or individuals have to get their head space right before they can win.

If the stories of Warns little willie :o ,the boys being on the turps , the bad press and having lost three games in a row are anything to go by, then if they recover then they will truly be champions.

Four games in a row please. England 2x Somerset and BANGLADASH (sorry did I shout that? I'm sure I didn't mean to) :D

C,mon all you Brits,lie back on the couch and let all that pent up emotion pour forth. We Aussies feel responsible for your frail physicological state of mind, after all those years of envy for the colonial boys who had the cheek to refuse your weak efforts to win an Ashes series.So let it all out while you can see a ray of light at the end of the tunnel of your despair because the Aussie boys are about to rain on your parade come the Test matches..So c,mon Brits enjoy your allbut brief moment of joy. :o

C,mon all you Brits,lie back on the couch and let all that pent up emotion pour forth. We Aussies feel responsible for your frail physicological state of mind, after all those years of envy for the colonial boys who had the cheek to refuse your weak efforts to win an Ashes series.So let it all out while you can see a ray of light at the end of the tunnel of your despair because the Aussie boys are about to rain on your parade come the Test matches..So c,mon Brits enjoy your allbut brief moment of joy. :o

:D

Be warned. Australia is on the verge of becoming an Indonesian Province as

witnessed by the pitiful state of their national cricket team in losing to

us, so called, "Poms" in a humiliating way during the recent 20/20 game of

cricket in Pomsville. Then they went on and did the same against bangladesh.

I assume this was not covered in that fair Indonesian Province as they

cannot stand the prospect of defeat aka 23 November, 2003, at the Rugby

World Cup.

......well going by the past performance of the English cricket team ...England should have been a province of Greenland for the last 80 years....

Edited by Siam_superfly

England's past performances?

Have you been living in a hole for the past few years?

I'd have a look at the records if I were you.

The key to wining a test match is (obviously) the ability to dismiss a batting side twice. The Aussie attack hold no fear for the English batsmen. Sure they still have quality but unlike in the past they have no psychological advantage over their opponents. I really think they are going to have a real struggle to get through our batting.

The key to wining a test match is (obviously) the ability to dismiss a batting side twice. The Aussie attack hold no fear for the English batsmen. Sure they still have quality but unlike in the past they have no psychological advantage over their opponents. I really think they are going to have a real struggle to get through our batting.

You know what Fartypants? The reason no-one from Oz replied till late,is that they were all frantically P.Ming each other to get their story and alibis straight.

" Allo, Allo,Allo Mr Oz. Where were you on the night of the 19th June when Aussie cricket got murdered?'

" It wasn't me Mr Plod. I was at home with Superfly watching Come Dancing"

:o:D

You know what Fartypants? The reason no-one from Oz replied till late,is that they were all frantically P.Ming each other to get their story and alibis straight.

" Allo, Allo,Allo Mr Oz. Where were you on the night of the 19th June when Aussie cricket got murdered?'

" It wasn't me Mr Plod. I was at home with Superfly watching Come Dancing"

Lamppost,I thought you were above that sort of crap, you are fully aware that the site had problems over the week-end,in my case ,access was denied from fri arvo till this morning...

A statistical note for those slating the oz batting...the 7 pommy wickets to fall averaged 19.5 runs each..... the 9 oz wickets averaged 25 runs.which says that one superb innings by a South African won England the match. :D

They only have they tails up so they can take it up the back end as they usually do........ :D:D:D

No way Burnsy,you would have to drench em,crutch em and dip em first and you would have buckleys hope of getting them near water.

:o

Well I am gloating.

Australia are not a team. Schism is rife in the squad. They are beaten already. Ponting's dictatorship has collapsed on itself and discipline has gone.

Pro Fart !!!.... :o

U take the cake Pro Fart, no one can dissect a team (and get it all wrong) like u, even ur wing man "Lamp'ie, although he comes close.....

Im laughing at this post ( maak maak )...really ur out there on some good drugs Pro Fart.... :D:D:D

A pommie tried to swim back to the UK from Oz with a bar of soap as a floatie and two of his mates were going to travel on the soap scum wake.....

the three of them died.....the first one cos he was allergic to soap and the the other two because the first didnt know how to use the soap

:D:o:D

A pommie tried to swim back to the UK from Oz with a bar of soap as a floatie and two of his mates were going to travel on the soap scum wake.....

the three of them died.....the first one cos he was allergic to soap and the the other two because the first didnt know how to use the soap

:D  :D  :D

Gee willikers.....the poms are quiet tonite......they must be all booking trips to Oz.... :D