Personal Message

eggomaniac

There are a couple of ways to get to your messenger inbox:

- If you have unread messages a link will appear in the black bar just under the menu, that says: "Messenger (x new)" - click that link and you will come to your messenger inbox.

- Click the number in the black square just to the right of your name (also in the black bar just under the menu), it will bring out a popup that shows your latests notifications, if any of those notifications are about PMs there are links there as well.

- And finally the easiest way that is always available: Click the down arrow just to the right of your name in the black bar under the menu. This will bring up a popup that has a link to your messenger.

There are a couple of ways to get to your messenger inbox:

- If you have unread messages a link will appear in the black bar just under the menu, that says: "Messenger (x new)" - click that link and you will come to your messenger inbox.

- Click the number in the black square just to the right of your name (also in the black bar just under the menu), it will bring out a popup that shows your latests notifications, if any of those notifications are about PMs there are links there as well.

- And finally the easiest way that is always available: Click the down arrow just to the right of your name in the black bar under the menu. This will bring up a popup that has a link to your messenger.

I did that this morning and it showed my my PMs.

Unfortunately they were from 2004 and 2005 and not the ones I needed from last week.

There was a message saying that within the next 24 to 48 hours the PM service should be back to normal.

Why aren't the latest PMs loaded first?

Give it a few hours please guys, per george, updating and importing is still an ongoing process. Give the dust a chance to settle and if it still doesn't work, let us know, cheers