Shane Warne Sex Shame....again !

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No; this topic is about Shane Warne being a prat. Got nothing to do with England.

ok.....How did u put that into my post.........so now ur punching below the belt Lampard....... :o:D

Do u go around adding words to everyones posts, or just mine ????????

Sorry.....that was my answer. How it got there I don't know.But come off it. A lot of posts come out like that. I havn't a clue why. No offence meant. ( this time :D )

Edited by lampard10

No; this topic is about Shane Warne being a prat. Got nothing to do with England.

ok.....How did u put that into my post.........so now ur punching below the belt Lampard....... :o:D

.How it got there I don't know.P )

Yes...Yes u do..... :D

A lot of posts come out like that.

No...No they dont.... :D:D:D:D

Edited by Siam_superfly

ok.....How did u put that into my post.........so now ur punching below the belt Lampard....... :D:D

It can happen easily enough when using the reply function Siam Superfly, I am sure Lampard10 meant no offence. I have gone back and edited your original comments to reflect this.

Infact, no one would even have noticed if you hadn't brought it up, as it was it took me about 10 minutes to work out what you were talking about :D:D

Now you two need to play a bit friendlier, it's just not cricket :o

[ You can lay claim to him as you do the Bee Gees, ONJ, John Farnham etc.....but these guys call themselves Aussies....And are proud of it.

The Bee Gees call themselves Aussies and are proud of it ????? No Way ! sorry Burnsy but this statement is incorrect.

The Bee Gees were born in Manchester (Barry) in 1946, and Maurice & Robin in 1949. They moved to Brisbane in 1958 before returning to live in England in 1966. Their permanent homes are in the UK, ( from memory 1 of 'em did live in LA for a while) They reside in the UK...have Manc accents....travel on UK passports..... have spent 8 years in Australia and 51 years in England - and you reckon this makes them proud to be Aussies :D

Aussies would have you believe that the Bee Gees started out in Australia...well that is a 'crock of shit' also :D

The Bee Gees first started performing in 1955 in theatres around Manchester. They played gigs in Manchester for 3 years, under the band names of The Blue Cats and The Rattlesnakes, before shipping out to OZ.

So on behalf of Her Majesty and the British Government I hereby reclaim the Bee

Gees from the Commonwealth of Australia :D

If you want to get all finicky about it,the twins were not born in England, but on the Isle of Man ,which makes them Manxmen not Brits :o

[ You can lay claim to him as you do the Bee Gees, ONJ, John Farnham etc.....but these guys call themselves Aussies....And are proud of it.

The Bee Gees call themselves Aussies and are proud of it ????? No Way ! sorry Burnsy but this statement is incorrect.

The Bee Gees were born in Manchester (Barry) in 1946, and Maurice & Robin in 1949. They moved to Brisbane in 1958 before returning to live in England in 1966. Their permanent homes are in the UK, ( from memory 1 of 'em did live in LA for a while) They reside in the UK...have Manc accents....travel on UK passports..... have spent 8 years in Australia and 51 years in England - and you reckon this makes them proud to be Aussies :D

Of course they are Aussie.....just ask them

Aussies would have you believe that the Bee Gees started out in Australia...well that is a 'crock of shit' also :D

The Bee Gees first started performing in 1955 in theatres around Manchester. They played gigs in Manchester for 3 years, under the band names of The Blue Cats and The Rattlesnakes, before shipping out to OZ.

So on behalf of Her Majesty and the British Government I hereby reclaim the Bee

Gees from the Commonwealth of Australia :D

If you want to get all finicky about it,the twins were not born in England, but on the Isle of Man ,which makes them Manxmen not Brits :o

So thats how you did it ........ :D:D:D

Edited by gburns57au

ok.....How did u put that into my post.........so now ur punching below the belt Lampard....... :D:D

It can happen easily enough when using the reply function Siam Superfly, I am sure Lampard10 meant no offence. I have gone back and edited your original comments to reflect this.

Infact, no one would even have noticed if you hadn't brought it up, as it was it took me about 10 minutes to work out what you were talking about :D:D

Now you two need to play a bit friendlier, it's just not cricket :o

Hoey Kay :D

No wonder all you Poms live in Thailand! Apparently all Pommy female scrubbers who b##f anyone slightly more famous than The Gentleman Scamp keep electronic records and run to the nearest toilet newspaper to sell the story!

And one really lovely gerl even adds the ultimate insult by describing her latest idiot conquest as undersized.

I've changed my retirement plans. Forget Thailand, I'm heading for the old blighted to get a taste of the local produce!!!! :o

No wonder all you Poms live in Thailand!  Apparently all Pommy female scrubbers who b##f anyone slightly more famous than The Gentleman Scamp keep electronic records and run to the nearest toilet newspaper to sell the story!

And one really lovely gerl even adds the ultimate insult by describing her latest idiot conquest as undersized.

I've changed my retirement plans. Forget Thailand, I'm heading for the old blighted to get a taste of the local produce!!!!  :o

It's funny how all these girls, when they go with someone famous and want to disgrace him for money always says' He had a tiny willy'

You never here any floosie say " Jeez, he had a wanger the size of the <deleted> titanic" Wonder why?

No wonder all you Poms live in Thailand!  Apparently all Pommy female scrubbers who b##f anyone slightly more famous than The Gentleman Scamp keep electronic records and run to the nearest toilet newspaper to sell the story!

I've changed my retirement plans. Forget Thailand, I'm heading for the old blighted to get a taste of the local produce!!!!   :o

It's funny how all these girls, when they go with someone famous and want to disgrace him for money always says' He had a tiny willy'

You never here any floosie say " Jeez, he had a wanger the size of the <deleted> titanic" Wonder why?

Probably because the size of his willy reflects on most of our Australian friends. :D

Probably because the size of his willy reflects on most of our Australian friends. :D

Did I just hear a gnat stir? I'd better scratch my ar@e and send it back over the Tasman.

well, I've never been called a gnat before.....rather the opposite with a few expletives added for good measure. :o

Edited by chuchok

Back on topic, did you know that when Shane Warne and Simone first got married Shane said, "I am putting a box under the bed. You must promise never to look in it."

In all their 10 years of marriage, Simone had never looked. However, on the afternoon of their 10th anniversary, curiosity got the best of her and she lifted the lid and peeked inside. In the box were 3 empty beer cans and $81,874.25 in cash. She closed the box and put it back under the bed. Now that she knew what was in the box, she was doubly curious as to why there even was such a box with such contents.

That evening, they were out for a special anniversary dinner. After dinner, Simone could no longer contain her curiosity and she confessed, saying, "I am so sorry. For all these years, I kept my promise and never looked into the box under our bed. However, today the temptation was too much and I gave in. But now I need to know, why do you keep the 3 beer cans in the box?" Shane thought for a while and said, "I guess after all these years you deserve to know the truth. Whenever I was unfaithful to you, I put an empty beer can in the box under the bed to remind myself not to do it again." Simone was shocked, but said, "I am very disappointed and saddened by your behaviour. However, since you are addicted to sex, I guess it does happen and I guess 3 times is not that bad considering your problem." Shane thanked her for being so understanding. They hugged and made their peace.

A little while later Simone asked Shane, "So why do you have all that money in the box?" Shane answered, "Well, whenever the box filled up with empty cans, I took them to the recycling centre and redeemed them for cash."

Put yer claws away Lampy  :o

You're so right Doc. After all I can't lose. If England lose the Ashes, it will be the best team that has won and I bear no grudge, in fact I have said I half expect to lose. I just think it will be close. I've said so all along. But, if we win the World will be too small to hide in for Siam Supermouth. And if you don't mind me saying Doc, with his attitude he is tarring all Australians with the same brush, and I know for a fact that only about 97% of you are like him :D

Put yer claws away Lampy   :D

You're so right Doc. After all I can't lose. If England lose the Ashes, it will be the best team that has won and I bear no grudge, in fact I have said I half expect to lose. I just think it will be close. I've said so all along. But, if we win the World will be too small to hide in for Siam Supermouth. And if you don't mind me saying Doc, with his attitude he is tarring all Australians with the same brush, and I know for a fact that only about 97% of you are like him :D

GEE ,thanks lamps,,,I think ! :o

Put yer claws away Lampy  :D

Is that a back-handed complement or what? :D

Put yer claws away Lampy  :D

Is that a back-handed complement or what? :D

Depends who he puts in the 3 % basket. :D

Put yer claws away Lampy   :o

Nothing like sitting on the fence......