Police Search For East Pattaya Bra Thief

Rimmer

Police search for East Pattaya Bra Thief

gallery_327_1086_7558.jpg

PATTAYA: -- On Thursday Morning we made our way to a small house at the Egmonkol Village 5 located in East Pattaya to report on the theft of women’s underwear from the location. We were met by Khun Wassana aged 54, the owner of the house who showed us where her wet clothes were put out to dry, right next to the front gate. She claims that someone has been stealing her daughters Bra’s worth 450 Baht each. The recent theft was of 4 Bra’s and now her daughter has only 2 left. Banglamung Police have been informed that a Bra Thief is in operation. On a more serious note, the mother is concerned that the theft of the underwear could lead to a more serious crime being committed against her young daughter, who works for a local branch of the TT&T telephone company. Police are investigating.

Story and more pictures here: Police search for East Pattaya Bra Thief | Pattaya One News

gallery_327_1086_7880.png

-- 2010-06-10

footer_n.gif

Soon she will be down to zero bra.

That's the reason why I stop wearing bras.

It is almost funny to hear but this is a lot of money if you live on a small salary

& I agree this can lead into more thefts they should do a line up & see who has the same size breasts

this will narrow down the suspects .......or at least find some possible receivers 55555+

what an uplifting experience :)

"On a more serious note, the mother is concerned that the theft of the underwear could lead to a more serious crime being committed against her young daughter, who works for a local branch of the TT&T telephone company. Police are investigating."

If they're, understandably, worried about a more serious crime being committed against her, I don't think telling where to find her is such a great idea. unsure.gif

edit:typo

Edited by silverhawk_usa

Well if didn't had feet you wouldn't wear shoes either would you. :)

This is what I plan to be in when I retires from Earth.

15) Not to use ThaiVisa.com to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false, inaccurate, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law. You also agree not to post negative comments criticizing the legal proceedings or judgments of any Thai court of law.

for...errmm....verification purpose please send me some pictures of yours by PM. To protect your privacyI will share them with few other moderators only ... whistling.gif

Most Thai girls don't sport enough to require an "under-shoulder-boulder-holder" and buy bras to create shape where there is none. Vanity at 14 and theft? Good riddance and less washing. wink.gif

This should have been listed under the breaking news banner a very important story.

It is almost funny to hear but this is a lot of money if you live on a small salary

& I agree this can lead into more thefts they should do a line up & see who has the same size breasts

this will narrow down the suspects .......or at least find some possible receivers 55555+

what an uplifting experience :)

Maybe this is one "caper" the Bloody Incompetent Boobs (BIB) can "look" into. :-) Not much else will they accomplish - I fear.

Most Thai girls don't sport enough to require an "under-shoulder-boulder-holder" and buy bras to create shape where there is none. Vanity at 14 and theft? Good riddance and less washing. wink.gif

450 baht each !!----------------how big are these bras anyway--------------wow !!

Well if didn't had feet you wouldn't wear shoes either would you. :)

nice place, must be easy to keep clean

In conversation with my long standing and efficient golf caddy I mentioned that a friend's high maintenance GF spends 1000 baht for one bra. I added that my wife spends about 300-400 baht. She responded with, "I pay 49 baht". I can say that you don't get many of her attachments to the pound.

Well if didn't had feet you wouldn't wear shoes either would you. :D

:)